Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Let me refresh your memory what you said.
Where did I say it was a good thing? If anything, it confirms what I already said in my previous post.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:14 AM       
Quote:
A menorah is one of the oldest symbols of the JEWISH FAITH.
It's a symbol representative of Jews, I don't see how it makes fun of the Jewish faith itself. It's like making fun of how certain people practice Islam rather than attacking the religion itself. We are often made fun of with the way we pull our hands towards the sky and pray to God, I don't get offended with such jokes because it's not like they're attacking the prophet or what's in the Koran.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:33 AM       
Dude, cut it out. The contest is very clear, and you thought Jordan was a model example of Jewish-Muslim co-existance. You even questioned why the King of Jordan would kick out the Jews which don't even exist !

Secondly, a Menorah has nothing to do with Secular Jews or Israel's government. It doesn't even have anything to do with Zionists. It's not a political symbol. A Menorah is purely a religious symbol.

While you're still trying to decide if you're going to be a hypocrite or an apologists, today....read this :

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...212064,00.html

Iran presents: Holocaust cartoon contest
Leading newspaper presents contest in response to cartoons disparaging Muhammad
Roee Nahmias

Iran's most popular daily newspaper, Hamshahri, is set to initiate a Holocaust cartoon contest in what it says is a response to cartoons disparaging Islam's prophet Muhammad published in a Danish newspaper.

"This will be an international cartoon competition on the topic of the Holocaust," said Farid Mortazawi, the paper's graphic editor.

The editor added the newspaper intends to fight back by claiming the publication of Holocaust cartoons is done in the name of freedom of expression.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
"Western newspapers published these caricatures, which constitute desecration, under the pretense of freedom of expression," he said. "Let's see if they mean what they say once we publish Holocaust caricatures."
Can I break some windows over it, maybe burn some buildings? I hope so.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Dude, cut it out. The contest is very clear, and you thought Jordan was a model example of Jewish-Muslim co-existance.
You just don't fucking get it, do you? You really, seriously, honestly, don't. And I wish you'd fucking zip your mouth shut until you educate yourself further when it comes to al-Banna and his infleunce in Jordan.
Quote:
Can I break some windows over it, maybe burn some buildings? I hope so.
I hope you do, perhaps the world might see that Muslims aren't the only people who are capable of such a violent reaction.
Mocker
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:49 AM       
Yeah, but I probably won't, which is sort of the problem.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
I guess you're just not as bored as some of these Muslims are with their abysmal, empty lives.
Mocker

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 01:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by I, fuzzbot.
And I wish you'd fucking zip your mouth shut until you educate yourself further when it comes to al-Banna and his infleunce in Jordan.
Well apparently you're not going to "educate" me with cryptic references and an amazon.com wish list. Besides, it's pretty apparent you don't have a fucking clue what's going on in Jordan. Or in the Arab media.

I do have to say though....you win apologist of the year with that whole "Muslims killed six people over cartoons because they're bored" excuse.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 02:32 PM       
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict there will be no buildings burnt down over the Holocaust cartoons.

I hope they are funnier than the ones getting the Islamics all angry.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 03:23 PM       
Quote:
Well apparently you're not going to "educate" me with cryptic references and an amazon.com wish list. Besides, it's pretty apparent you don't have a fucking clue what's going on in Jordan. Or in the Arab media.

I do have to say though....you win apologist of the year with that whole "Muslims killed six people over cartoons because they're bored" excuse.
Please keep saying this to yourself while attempting to knock some sense into your concrete head, I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Yes, and we all know how accurate the Telegraph is.

It's an alien baby story away from being a tabloid, you simpleton.

The Daily Telegraph? Along with The Financial Times, The Times , The Guardian and The Independent it's one of the five quality British newspapers. It's about as far away from a tabloid as you can get.

Besides which, the poll was by YouGov, they're well respected, reliable and used by all the quality British papers.

You can read The Times article on the same poll, here.

'Some 32% of respondents to the poll believed “western society is decadent and immoral and that Muslims should seek to bring it to an end”. Of these, the equivalent of some 16,000 declared themselves willing to resort to violence if necessary to achieve this.'

Try again, knucklehead.
This Telegraph, is this the Telegraph that is distributed world-wide?

Because that one really is only an alien baby story away from an ordinary tabloid.
How about this new poll from The Times then?

'Nearly two fifths (37 per cent) believe that the Jewish community in Britain is a legitimate target “as part of the ongoing struggle for justice in the Middle East”. Moreover, only 52 per cent think that the state of Israel has the right to exist, with 30 per cent disagreeing, a big minority. One in six of all Muslims questioned thinks suicide bombings can sometimes be justified in Israel, though many fewer (7 per cent) say the same about Britain. This is broadly comparable to the number justifying suicide attacks in ICM and YouGov polls of British Muslims after the July 7 attacks.'
Link here

This is a totally different poll, and yet still 7% of British Muslims think suicide attacks on British civillians here are justified. That's about 100,000 UK Muslims. You can't say that's a small minority, it's a a big problem and it's getting bigger. We can't let these people dictate to us how we should live, they want to destroy us.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
they want to destroy us.
oh SHIT dude, run for the hillz
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
That's just what I don't want us to do fuzzbot, I us want to stand up for our freedom of speech and make them run back Pakistan or wherever.
Why should we take any notice of people who hate us?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
make them run back Pakistan or wherever
classy
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Why should we take any notice of people who hate us?
Take Nick Griffin's route and declare GENOCIDE for God's sake! What are you waiting for?!
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 06:17 PM       
Pharaoh, I don't think you even know any muslim people and I think that there's a huge majority of Muslim people that just wanna live and it's getting pretty damn near impossible with the very open Pakistani racism in the UK.

You take polls and extrapulate it to a group of 1.6 million people and pick out number like there as solid a stone pillar. You look at polls wanting to see a reason to kick out muslim people, leaving parts out and taking things out of context. You try to find a reason why you want the muslim people out of your country and you say it's Islam. You keep saying that they are the biggots. And when anyone questions you, you throw the blanket comment of "liberal lefty" or "PC fruitcake"

You try to stir up fear of Sharia law when the muslims you are scared of are 1.6 million out 50 million people living in the country, that means that even if every single muslim in the country voted for such laws (keep in mind many came to england just to leave those laws behind) it would only take 4% of the Non-Muslim population to over throw it.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 06:49 PM       
AH! What is this? Moderate Muslims apologizing for the nutcases who decided to riot and set fire to toilets? Unbelievable. They're full of shit, Letter Boy! It's a conspiracy! Watch out!

http://www.sorrynorwaydenmark.com/
Mocker

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
Well I don't see you, Fuzzbot, taking nearly as rational of a position...

... that said, don't you think it's opportunistic that with every apology, or condemnation of radical Muslims, comes with a name drop, supporting the Palestinian cause?

How are the two related, huh, Moderate Muslim world !?
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
... that said, don't you think it's opportunistic that with every apology, or condemnation of radical Muslims, comes with a name drop, supporting the Palestinian cause?
Dear Diary,

It's Letter Boy again. Man, I saw a website where a bunch of Muslims apologized for their behavior, and I figured these fucks are just supporting Palestine, who needed to be crushed to begin with. They don't call us the incredible hulks for nothing, y'know?

Am I happy to group them all under the same catagory? Yes. Do I look stupid calling everyone who attempts to educate me on a religion I know shit about an "apologist"? Yes.

Do I feel bad doing it? No. Why would I feel bad? It's not our fault that we're better than everyone else.

Yours,
ABCD...(can you guess the rest?)

PS - The Israelis invented instant messaging, they should go ahead and claim the entire land. They deserve it. I don't know about you, diary, but I can't live without the greatest contribution to the internet, which happens to be my only source for information.
PPS - My fucking pinky nail stabs me in the palm whenever I try to write. They should invent nail clippers or something. Oh wait. THE ISRAELIS ALREADY DID!
Mocker

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 09:51 PM       
Wouldn't that energy have been better spent reaching out to your Muslim brothers and telling them to stop acting like maniacs? Stop caring what the Kafirs think, and wash your own ass. Oh, I know, when in doubt, critisize the Jews! Aren't you a cliche.
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM       
Dear Diary,

Today I was rope-skipping my way to the nearest public toilet when I saw a bunch of guys yelling and giving each other high fives, and I figured they were Muslim. Guess what? Turned out I was right. I walked to one of the guys and said, "You think you can fucking beat me? Huh? Come over here and try, you think you can fucking beat me, go ahead, I'm right here, your best punch, buddy, your best fucking punch, my face is right here. Pussy. Go ahead. I'm right here, you wanna fucking beat me? I'm right here."

Needless to say, he walked away.

Victory has always been mine, diary. Always and forever. If he dared to even look at me in the eyes and "apologize" for existing, I would've smothered him with my leather bag.

That's how Israel would've handled a Middle Eastern crisis, you know. They turn those Arabs into puff pasteries and eat them right up. With what, I hear you ask? Jam, you suggest? Guess what, diary? THE ISRAELIS DISCOVERED JAM.

Yours,
ABCDetc.
Mocker

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 11:41 PM       
Hmm, yea that would have been funny had you not recommended a book to me yesterday written by a woman who gave this response when asked about a Muslim Football league with teams named "Intifadah, Mujahadeen, and Soldiers of Alaah" and logos of men wearing hoods:

"'Who cares? Why are people so sensitive?' said Yvonne Yazbeck Haddad, a professor at Georgetown University. 'Intifada is something that Muslims and Palestinians all approve of. It means "just get off my back." Is the only way we accept [Muslims] is if we devalue their faith?' (from "Taking the intifadah to the Football field" December 7, 2003, LA Times)

Big shock, the Georgetown University Islamic studies center was recently renamed the Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Underdstanding, after the Wahhabist Saudi Prince donor, who also happens to be the largest single donor to Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, and the Saudi's "Jihad Palestine" telethon.

What happened to the Moderate? You certainly are conflicted and Fuzzy.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 12:13 AM       
I totally agree with that website, but I laughed at the url,

It's going to be the bulletin for anyone who ever wants to apologize to Norway or Denmark, ever..
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 05:27 AM       
Dear Diary,

'Tis ABC again. Boy do I feel refreshed today. New day for a new beginning, eh? There will never, ever be a new beginning until all Muslims wake up to the reality that they need to be shot in the head with a twin bee. For as long as there are Muslims in the world, especially those who hold on to their beliefs, their roots and their identity, there will always be lots of trouble. Big trouble. HUGE.

What this world needs is more Jews. If we replaced all Muslims with Jews, we would have been so smart and ambitious that we might've taken over Jupiter by now. Funny, Jupiter starts with J which is the first letter of the word 'Jew,' which I think is really interesting. I think it means, "Don't discover this planet, unless you're Jewish."

Peace would be possible if there was no propoganda. And propoganda is only produced in the Arab media, hence their utter (and unnecessary) hatred towards us. I'd include Iran as part of the 'Arab media' just because I can, too. I think the media laws in all of the Arab countries are identicial, and if you disagree with this then you are obviously misinformed and wrong.

Such freaks, you know. They take what their media say so seriously, and what's this thing about being more freedom in the press? No way, I read the Koran and it says that people should be stripped away from all the rights that should be given to us, and that ARE given to us if you're Jewish or live in a Western country (without being attached, in any way, to Muslims or Islam.)

Anyways, I've talked enough I think (I think a lot, and that's my problem, my mother says I'm too smart for this world. This is a fact and not just her personal opinion.)

Yours,
ABC (or LB, if you like.)
Mocker
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 09:53 AM       
Quote:
Oh, I know, when in doubt, critisize the Jews! Aren't you a cliche.
I think it is rather telling that they view the Holocaust as somehow the opposite of mocking Mohammed. Those pesky Jews are behind this Danish plot, I just know it!