Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
Why is that?

That was very funny. Well done.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:28 PM       
so today i got the global message: EVIL SPIRITS HAVE TAKEN OVER OUR GMS! EVERY TOWN NOW HAS A BOSS. TAKE HIM DOWN AND FIGHT FOR THE DROPS! ^^
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
so did you take it down?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM       
hell no. i would need to be level one million before i could even try ;<
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Why is that?
That is the day of the prankster, and these guys like practical jokes it would seem.
Forum Virgin
thebomba is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:39 PM       
ya a chojin, im wonderen, what lvl r u? im a lvl 31 (grounded Dx) and wondering the fastest way to lvl to 49 for new spell :D
was never good
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:00 AM       
My guess would be hooking up with someone in teh 60+ level range to powerlevel you? I'm not even to 30 myself yet, though ;<
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 03:35 PM       
The only way to powerlevel past a low level is to be a hot girl. Otherwise they won't care about you!
Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 07:56 AM       
I think they reviewed this game on SA.
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/mmo-...fiesta-mmo.php
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 09:29 PM       
I like how the game client is so broken that I can't even get past the login screen.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
And now for some hilarious reason all the 2.5D objects like text and whatnot have gigantic black boxes around them, which wouldn't hurt if there weren't 700000 people around at any given moment all with huge rectangles above their heads.

I'm a cutie, though, and the game doesn't lag at all ;<

I started playing around with the different emotes when I noticed some guy had been following me for like 5 minutes ;<

I wonder what he thought of the sexy dance I did for him
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
Nice tits GW!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:40 PM       
I managed to fix the black box thing by making it go full screen and then revert to a window, and now my main problem is figuring out what the hell is going on

I'm ready to rock when you guys are :o

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 04:18 AM       
this game controls like someone trying to drive a car with only their asscheeks

not an automatic, either
was never good
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:09 PM       
it controls just fine, wut r u talkin aboot

Unless you do something other than hold in the right mouse button to rotate the camera and just hold in W to run. And the MMO fighting controls are the same as every other MMO.

I still play on Apoline, Emily is starting her 51st character on the new server so idk, she plays more often than I do so maybe you should make a character there?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM       
idk maybe i was just having a mental problem when i tried it? but i just had so much problem killing like a mushroom thing i said "OH THE HELL WITH THIS THIS ISNT FUN"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 08:53 PM       
That is exactly what happened to me, Willie. I think I might not be right for this sort of thing.
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 09:38 PM       
maybe it was the w to run thing

i use the arrow keys, jerks, not wasd
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:17 AM       
three dee maplestory!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
Downloading it now.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:14 PM       
WASD is the only way to play
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
If you get on Epith, I'll try to PL you a bit I'm level 42 there, even though it's a new server :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:56 PM       
I'm really liking this!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:06 PM       
I have a cleric on Epith and I haaaaaaaaate playing her, but ok
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM       

I sorta get the feeling that this game likes taunting people with no money ;_;