Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:26 AM       
Or replace my penis with a keg tap.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 11th, 2009, 11:27 AM       
Do both and you won't have to drug her!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
My mom has like the opposite of what tadao has, where here bones are becoming detatched from eachother. Maybe she's your Mr Glass Tadao.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
That sounds painfull.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
a.k.a. Marionette Syndrome.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Or replace my penis with a keg tap.

Am drooling.

Do that and I will love you for a good few weeks.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
if you really had a keg tap instead of a penis you could only get like pee, blood and other gross chunky things in the cup. And tops your blood alcohol level would be like .2%-.4% so I can't really see that being a satisfying beverage.

kind of disgusticating!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
Yeah but I could turn her around and tap that ass.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
lol you could do that without a keg penis though. And would you really want to fill her butt with your disgusting beverage?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:38 AM       
You had to say that, didn't you?

Do you really want the answer?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
She's got a new boyfriend now. His name is Yamaha.
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Don't be sad, he's too big to get into the house. I tried, but failed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
AH! I can be the rag you wipe off with after a long hard ride
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 25th, 2009, 10:28 PM       
So, if I finalize my divorce can we get married and I'll live over there and feed your cat. In more ways than one.
BANNED

Old Apr 27th, 2009, 05:35 AM       
tadao is going to give your cat food poisoning with his unkempt sausage.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 03:20 PM       
MY cat drinks straight from the toilet, so I'm not concerned
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM       
I'd wreck that pussy.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM       
WITH A CAR
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:04 PM       
toilet water from a regularly cleaned bowl is more sanitary than an unkempt sausage.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:12 PM       
Unkempt? I lotion it every day!
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:20 PM       
lotioning a rotting appendage doesn't help keep it disease free

seriously where the fuck did you people go to medical school
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:24 PM       
Medical school? Oh yeah, you forgot to take your pills again and you are just making up shit out of the blue.
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2009, 03:36 PM       
just keep your staph infected penis to yourself where it belongs

also you can't "Make shit up out of blue" what the fuck? Where did you get your engineering degree from anyway
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2009, 12:43 PM