where the trophies at mofucka?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 09:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I don't have to troll. People like me.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:25 AM       
Exactly; Al Franken.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
I own a PS3 and a 360. The 360 is superior.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
FUCK YO DUMB OPINION
pickled
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Fuck your console. PCs are superior.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 12:48 AM       
microcock is pretty happy that a few people here have switched to the ps3. I still feel the experience on 360 is far superior, if only for the controller.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
Man, the controller is probably the weakest argument for the Xbox 360.
pickled
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 02:24 AM       
I like the PS3 controller.

When it was the PS1 controller.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 02:30 AM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:55 AM       
Wow there was a cheese discussion and I missed it? Imma come late to the table and gush about havarti cheese. I discovered it a couple months ago and I love it. Just last night I went to Trader Joes and got a block along with some stuffed olives (feta and blue cheese). It was a delicious snack night for me.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:58 AM       
Oooo that stuff's really good. I don't get it often enough, though.
Banned
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
I have a 360 controller here and a Dualshock 3. The 360 face buttons feel worse, the D-pad is total shit, and the bumper buttons (not the triggers) aren't able to be clicked as fast.

It's an ok controller.
If it affects you that bad, theres a X -battle cross controller game adapter thingy for the ps3 so you can use it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:51 AM       
far be it from me to cockblock the Sony Defense Force, but the shoulder buttons on the sixaxis controller are fucking queer and the placement of the analog sticks continues to be outdated and retarded

to be bipartisan, the 360 controller feels a little off in a way I can't put my finger on, and I am constantly hitting the back and home buttons by accident. the Wii remote feels like trash sideways and a little awkward at best when held normally

keyboard + mouse feels inefficient somehow but has the best control

I think my favorite controller would be the gamecube's.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
SNES had the best controller.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
The bumpers on the 360 controller are kinda shitty, but they work well if they're only used for things like opening the mini-map and anything else that doesn't necessitate it being pressed rapidly.

I hate the analog sticks on the PS3 controller. Those big knobs are just not comfortable to use.

I think I liked the original Genesis controller the most.

That was very funny. Well done.
pickled
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
The original NES controller is the best.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
The original NES controller is the best.
best at chewing up your thumb, maybe
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Perhaps it's because I grew up with it that I like it the most.
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
aren't you like 13
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:18 PM       
About that when I started posting here.

But, srsly, my hands are the same. They have the same musculature, same skeleton.

Why are controllers asymmetrical? I always had a problem with it. I got used to the 360 controller, (still had a weird D-Pad), but the Gamecube controller was my bane.
Banned
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
The Dualshock is a classic by now. Sony couldn't change it because while it would please the 10 people on the forums, it'd annoy millions of others.

Seriously, its been 3 years and Microsoft cant fix a piece of shit d-pad. It's a 3rd analog stick. Even third party controllers fix it

I got the realtriggers for the ds3 and it makes it more like the 360 triggers (the one part of that controller thats pretty good ) . its 5 bucks
was never good
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
The Dualshock is a classic by now. Sony couldn't change it because while it would please the 10 people on the forums, it'd annoy millions of others.
this is also how world war I got started
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
SNES is my favorite pad.

Though I really wanted the bananarang PS3 controller. Just makes more sense to me to have the hands pointing inward like that. Plus those joysticks looks neat for some reason.