Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
Well then, let me put it this way: She looks and sounds like a dumb, shallow bitch, who you're obviously better without. The more time you spend agonizing over her being out of your life, the less time you have to do whatever else you want, like finding a better person, or just having fun doing whatever.
tl;dr Go live life boyo
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 02:55 PM       
THAT'S the girl you're all bent out of shape about? Yeesh.

Also, does elx seriously know you outside of imock?

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:38 PM       
Yes, that is the girl that I'm bent out of shape about. Some days are easier than others. Despite everything she's done to hurt me, I still love her more than any girl I've ever been with.

Even though I was really hurt by what happened, she did alot of things for me while I was in a time of need, and I will always appreciate that. I have alot of great memories that overshadow any moments I've shared with anyone else, and I've accepted that it's over.

One day I'll be able to look back on those times and smile, but for now they're something that I try not to think about.

I try to think about the future. Getting in the best shape of my life, getting back into school, making more and more progress playing guitar. But honestly what keeps flooding my mind is things I SHOULDVE done. Maybe I should have just accepted the break instead of getting upset. Maybe a little time is what we needed. Instead I got pissed off, told her to get fucked, called her a whore, etc etc. And I did all of this to a girl that I have never been angry at or fought with. to a girl whose shit I never EVER went through. to a girl I never questioned about ANYTHING. This was the only chick I ever thought about marrying and having kids with. All of the partying and traveling that I wanted to do as a bachelor seemed so stupid and irrelevant at the thought of being a father and husband to a girl who was so perfect and amazing in every way to me. Which is why I couldn't understand why what happened, happened.

Maybe I was a dickhead who pushed her away. Maybe she really was just a whore. I think I'll never know, so instead of wondering about it, I'm just trying to forget it. It's working, but slowly.

If I had the chance to see her, hang out with her or talk to her again, I don't think I could do it. I would probably ignore her and hope she went away.

And no, me and elx haven't hung out yet.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
I love how modest and human you try to come off as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
This is an early picture of us, about a year ago. The relationship only got better and better. We never fought, we had a great sex life, she was NORMAL, she let me do whatever I wanted, if she came over and we were playing poker she'd let me finish! Then if I wanted to come in the room afterwards and play some Gears she'd be like "Babe you know I don't care, I love you".

It was fucking madness. Never has a relationship been so good.

Now, I've been with some absolutely beautiful girls. Some that are beyond a level of foxiness comprehendable by man. For example, the last chick I met in Seattle was not only a mega-fox but she was smart as hell. She was the embassador to the University of Washington and right now she's working on becoming the supervisor at the EPA in Seattle. And her body was INCREDIBLE. Curvy and in shape. She teaches yoga on the weekends. She was also funny and was a BOSS at super Mario World (but come on, who isn't.)

I don't ever brag about my sexual conquests or my love life in general. I'm a very private person when it comes to that sort of thing, but there are always many levels of insanity to women based on their rank on the babe scale. For example, that girl, the EPA babe from Seattle, let me know 4 months into our relationship that she was going through a divorce. I asked when. She say's "Well he hasn't signed the papers yet".

I'm like... "Son. Wat." But I really liked her, and I tried to cope with all of it. Turns out she wasn't ready for the divorce and things just spiraled. She was manipulative and changed her mind about everything every other minute. I said "Fuck this" and moved back home. She calls me every once in a while and sends me a picture of her butt or something but I don't really care.

Anyways, the girl in the picture up top is Katie, and I loved her more than anything. It was the best relationship I've ever been in and I didn't know that a relationship could be so good. NOTHING was wrong with it what so ever.

Then she kind of stops talking to me, stops staying the night then says she wants to go on a break so she can focus on school. I over reacted a bit and we didn't talk for about a week. Now it's official that we're broken up, she doesn't seem to care at all and she doesn't want to talk with me about any of it. I don't think she's with another guy at all, but she does seem to talk to her friends alot, so she apparently has time for that.

Deep down I know that in a few months she's probably going to come running back to me, because that's how it always works, and I don't really know what to do if this does happen. The way she seemed to turn her undying love for me off in an instance makes me think I would have no relationship security what so ever. Maybe she was tired of me. Maybe she really couldn't concentrate with me on her mind. I don't really know. Like most girls, she doesn't give a straight answer so it leaves you forever wondering. I do still love her, I think about her all the time, and every day I wake up I have to remind myself that she's not in my life anymore. It's getting easier, but I know that there probably won't be another relationship as good as what I had with her, and after being with some of the sexiest girls on the planet, that's really all I want anymore.

Already there are girls that are texting me shit like "heyy" which whenever you see extended letters like that it means "I'm ready for you to dump cum all over me." but as lonely as it is right now, I don't want any skanks at the moment. I'm taking this time to better myself, save up some money and hopefully get back into school.

I'm trying to not be a pussy, I haven't cried or anything, and I'm not going to be a faggot about any of it, but I mainly posted here because I haven't talked to anyone else about it IRL. All of my friends and family thought we were such a cute and perfect couple that I wouldn't know how to tell them that it's over.

So, advice? Thoughts? Insults?

[EDIT] posting this somewhere and getting it off my chest has helped a little. I suggest anyone else going through the same thing to do so as well.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
she was a whore dont blame yourself
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 02:06 AM       
When the music plays! AND WHEN THE WORDS ARE TOUCHED WITH SO-RROW, when the music plays...

ONCE UPON A TIME, ONCE WHEN YOU WERE MIII-HI-HINE

I REMEMBER SKIES
REFLECTED IN YOUR EYYYYE-HI-HEYES

I WONDER WHERE YOU ARE
I WONDER IF YOU THINK ABOUT ME, ONCE UPON A TIME

IN YOUR WIIII-HILDEST DREAMS

OOOO-OOOO-OOOOOH
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 02:11 AM       
I'm posting from my phone, someone else post an embedded youtube of David Bowie's Changes
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 02:15 AM       
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
Good lord you're embarrassing.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
y,
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
updates
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 11:15 PM       
no updates, moving on.

I do still miss her and our relationship. If we meet in the future then cool, if not I'm sure I'll have gotten over it completely.