Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 07:41 AM        Remember when I said Bill Clinton "pussified" the
http://www.wnd.com/news/printer-frie...TICLE_ID=35384

OPERATION: IRAQI FREEDOM

Officer fights charges after protecting troops
Scared Iraqi into revealing plot, rejects offer to quit with no benefits

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

A U.S. army officer who allegedly frightened an Iraqi into disclosing details of an impending attack by firing a pistol near his head has decided to face a trial on assault charges rather than resign.

Prosecutors gave Lt. Col. Allen B. West of the Army's Fourth Infantry Division a choice – a court martial or resign early, losing retirement benefits. The 19-year veteran is scheduled to reach his 20-year retirement today.

West told the Washington Times in an e-mail he was desperate to gain information to protect his soldiers who face almost daily attacks in their effort to impose security in Tikrit, where Saddam Hussein loyalists are fighting back.

"I have never denied what happened and have always been brutally honest," West said. "I accept responsibility for the episode, but my intent was to scare this individual and keep my soldiers out of a potential ambush. There were no further attacks from that town. We further apprehended two other conspirators (a third fled town) and found out one of the conspirators was the father of a man we had detained for his Saddam Fedeyeen affiliation."

The Iraqi West interrogated is a policeman. He said the man "and his accomplices were a threat to our soldiers and the method was not right, but why should I lose 20 years of service or be forced into prison for protecting my men?"

Attorney Neal Puckett, a retired Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, told the Times he will travel to Iraq next week to investigate the case then defend West at an investigative hearing Nov. 10 in Kirkuk.

If prosecutors present enough evidence of wrongdoing, West could be court-martialed and sentenced up to eight years in prison.

The staff judge advocate for the 4th Infantry Division has charged him under the Uniform Military Code with communicating a threat and aggravated assault.

The Aug. 21 incident came amid fears of an impending sniper attack on U.S. forces and reports of an assassination plot aimed at West, an artillery battalion commander.

In a previous e-mail to the Times, West said while interrogating the Iraqi policeman he "fired into the weapons clearing barrel outside the facility alone, and the next time I did it while having his head close to the barrel. I stood in between the firing and his person. I admit that what I did was not right, but it was done with the concern of the safety of my soldiers and myself."

After informing his superior officer of the incident, West said he heard nothing more until a broader inquiry was launched by army chiefs, the Times said.

If West were to take the option of quitting, he would lose more than $1 million in pay and health benefits over his life expectancy, the Washington paper said.

Puckett said West could choose a "nonjudicial punishment," allowing him to retire with benefits. He would have to appear before division commander Maj. Gen. Raymond Odierno, who likely is the one who approved the "quit or court-martial" offer, according to the attorney.

The Times said West has offered to resign at the lower rank of major so he can collect retirement benefits.

Military advocates argue West's difficult circumstances should be taken into account, noting the U.S. soldiers must adhere to strict standards as they fight terrorists who blend in to the populace with no regard for rules of warfare.

"Excuse me while I go to look up Marquis of Queensberry," Elaine Donnelly, head of the Center for Military Readiness told the Times."No wonder we haven't gotten any information on Hussein's present location from all of those 'deck of cards' people we have captured. Has the Army lost its institutional mind? Or maybe they have forgotten that a state of war exists in Iraq."
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 09:28 AM       
If only you had a site of your own to post this on, what a great opportunity it might be to... well... say what you think about this article and what it has to do with Clinton 'pussifying' our armed services.

Lt. west recieved much of his training and many of his promotions while Clinton was president. Do you mean he is pussified? Or are you saying that admitting what he did was not right is pussified?

Are you refering to investigator Neal Puckett, retired, who would have recieved his training during the Bush and Reagan administration?

Perhaps you are referring to the staff judge advocate, a very senior position. Your article says nothing abnout his term of service, so it's hard to know if he was pussified in some way which president was directly responsible for his pussification.

Maybe you mean the general atmosphere of a military that would threaten to courtmarshall a soldier for using a psitol as an tool of interogation is pussified. If that's the case, how long do you think it takes for general pussifcation to wear off? Was clintons pussification of our military permanent? If so, how did these pussies topple afghansitan and Iraq? If pussification is temporary, are you saying that the pussified actions of the judicial branch of the millitary are longer lasting than the pussification of field officers such as West, who while admitting wrong doing, and accepting responsability at all times for his actions, seems unwilling to accept the punishment determined for him by millitary court?

This would be an excellent subject for an article on a website. Perhaps if Boortz publishes one, you could cut and paste it somehwere. That wouldn't be too much effort.

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 09:43 AM       
Hey Max, if you had a job that was important, maybe you wouldn't spend so much time on the internet!

What the guy did was right. He is being punished for getting information out of an enemy. We should only hope our foes only resort to that to get information from us, God forbid.
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 09:49 AM       
OH, SNAP on that job thing. I'm reeling.

So. West was not pussified by clinton. Who then are you saying was? And how was West able to resist pussification under the pussifying influence of Clinton and whatever aspect of the military you claim to be pussified did not?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:14 PM       
Yea, we should only shoot people to kill them! God knows we shouldn't shoot a gun in their vicinity to scare information out of them . What kind of war is this, fucking "Politics" , they are using him as a kind of Scapegoat.
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:27 PM       
I think you stray from the central questions, to wit:

1.) Who's actions reveal them to be 'pussified'?
2.) Is a chief execuitive responsible for this 'pussification'?
3.) If yes on two, which chief executive 'pussified' the alleged 'pussies'?
4.) At what point in ones military career can 'pussification' set in?
5.) How do some people resist 'pussification' while others do not?

These questions of 'pussiosity' and the power to instill 'pussiness' should not be brushed aside by Wests actions, admission of wrongdoing and consequent punishment. Rather, we should allow this incident to illuminate systemic problems of 'pussiness' in the armed services.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:44 PM       
Pussies!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:52 PM       
See? That's EXACTLY the kind of subastantive comment I think Vinth's probing commentary should and does ellicit. Thank God we still live in a country where we can have discussions of who has been pussified by whom and the conquenences of said pussification to boot.
Mocker

Old Nov 6th, 2003, 06:54 PM       
My country pussified me. Why oh why God have you forsaken me?!

ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2003, 07:27 PM       
Lol

i miss how clinton pussyfied anything

when i was in boot camp in '86(um, clinton was not in office) i was busted for having too many specks of dust on my uniform so they sent me to extra nighttime drills for bad boys (i forget what they called it). there was about 12 other recruits there and they made us do 'static' drills.. like stand with a rifle over our heads and our knees bent for 30 minutes while they yelled at us. after a couple hours of crap like that i reported to my drill sargeant who asked me if i learned anything.. i told him that if i really was a 'bad recruit with a bad attitude' that i would not have learned anything cause it wasnt that hard but ill keep my uniform better anyway..

he freaken tore me a new one.. 'pushups now! stand up! get down! up! down you piece of shit!' i was pukeing my guts out in 15 minutes and he starts screaming at me 'god damn paper pushers don't let us do shit anymore!'.. yer all pussies! just because some recruits get injured they tell us to do 'static' drills now! you are the first group to come thru with the new rules.. the military will never be the same! get out of my sight!

lol, it was nasty but acording to him the pussification came a bit before clinton
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 12:41 AM       
"What the guy did was right."

This is extremely vague phraseology which requires more elaboration. You say it is "right," but since that is a subjective judgement, you must qualify it through a systemic value or morality code by which its 'righteousness' can be gauged.

"He is being punished for getting information out of an enemy."

No, he is not being punished at all yet, he is being investigated. Furthermore, he is being investigated for willfully violating the UCMJ which he has, without duress, sworn to abide by, and obtaining information through means which are not sanctioned by the either the country nor the military he serves.

I fail to see what Clinton has to do with either the UCMJ -which he did not alter - or the Geneva Convention -which he did not attend - that are the cornerstones upon which this man's arraignment rests.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 01:13 AM       
Our government's fucking stupid, in fact, most people are.

We are a peaceful nation, that's obviously bullshit. We're one of the most violent nations out there. So what the fuck, we're at war, act at war. Fuck your stupid we're a peaceful this that gotta look good for people shit, I HOPE THE UN DOESNT SEE US DRINKING AND DRIVING. You gotta do shit to win a war, all this fucking "Pussification" shit is stupid, the way we sat outside of iraq for a few days before we even attacked. We never take actual action, and more people die because of it. "Shock and awe" my ass, unless you're talking about the stupidity of our "Leaders".
Basically I think we should disregard our hypocricy and either A) Beat the fuck out of everyone who pisses us off, or B) Shut the fuck up, put our guns down and get rid of our military in other countries, and maybe even disband it here.
Stupid halfway this or that people, no such thing as purity.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 01:31 AM       
If you drink, don't post
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 09:18 AM       
'pussified'.

Hee hee, Ranx was in the service and Vinth couldn't get in cuase he gets hives and faints out from an unamed condition which will never happen again and his Dr. says he shouldn'y worry about.

Old Nov 7th, 2003, 09:44 AM       
"Heehee"

I didn't see you running and joining the military, Max. Excuse me if I can't. My condition woundn't prevent me from giving your wife some deep dicking that she OBVIOUSLY needs.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 09:56 AM       
What was that condition called, again? And do you still suffer it? And why is it that you don't know the name of a condition that could kill you?

Do you have a doctor's note? Maybe you put it in the same place as your submarine letter.
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 11:17 AM       
Too Young for Vietnam, too old for even the first Gulf War. But let's not prevaricate. I've said before I'm a pacifist. The courage of my convictions means I'd go too jail before I'd kill other people. You know and I know the fluxuating weight of your ass never trundled itself into a recruiting office. And say, I just read a lot today about all the privitization the US military doles out. You could be over in Iraq supporting the troops with more than your mouth if you felt like it. Of course, youy could support the troops with your mouth once you got there too, as long as no one asked and no one told. I threw that in because I know the only jokes that register on your rudimentary lizard brain are crude sexual dominance jokes.

See, what I meant was, you could blow gay soldiers. That would be an appropriatte way for you to help out, letting gay soldiers put their penises into your mouth. I mean, it seems a more likely scenario than you 'dicking' anything at all besides your matress, which by the way I've heard would really like you to stop. 'Deep' dicking of anything is out of the question.

Are you getting it yet. Oh hell. Dick, Vinth. Fuck. Pussy. You not get fuck with your dick. No fuck for Vinth. Dick not work for the fuck.

Say, did you know there's no new material on your website? I just thought someone should tell you. It's like a dead site or something.
Mocker

Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:44 PM       
LOL! Straight talk about "pussification" from someone who's never been medically able to be "pussified" ... has to climb UP even to reach the austere level known as "pussification". Keep fighting the good fight from your basement, fat boy. Why am I even paying attention to this argument?

Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 04:46 PM       
I couldn't join the military if I wanted to 'cause I have fallen arches.

Not a pacifist, either. My real beef with war is that it raises taxes and, in the long run, probably hurts our national defense more than helps it. Then again, I'm a pretty desensitized person... that happens when you kill animals from such an early age that the smell of deer carcass is appealing to you.

Wars run on the economic forefront are much more acceptable in my mind.

Old Nov 7th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
Max, are you doing with your limp-wristed whining? I have never been around anyone who was a bigger pussy than you. I have stated before that if you caught someone humping your wife, all you would do is ask if they are comfortable. You can be a wimp all you want. I will defend my family and friends by force if necessary.

Kelly, I know that you loved being around all the sweaty young mens during your time in the military, but that is besides the point. If our country would be under attack, I'd defend it. There is no need for me to be in Iraq; we have trained military personell to deal with that. I may be able to join the military sooner than later. Once I do, you can give me your address so I can write you a nice letter. In celebration, you and your man-lover can sodomize each other. As if you need a reason.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 02:18 AM       
Vince the day this country needs you to defend it, there won't be anything left worth salvaging.

None of us are fooled by your simply minded delusions. Surely you're not either, why not grow the fuck up already and simply admit you're a liar, you need help, and you really aren't happy with who you are or your station in life.

Until you do, you're only going to perpetuate your sad little existance you know.

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:12 AM       
The problem you have with me is that I am happy with my situation in life and my constant want to improve it on all fronts. If my views are simple-minded, then I will happily be simple-minded. But you can keep projecting your lives upon me so you have something to build you up with. I guess I will have to accept this place on this board.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 08:23 AM       
And the great big board we call life.

Old Nov 8th, 2003, 02:15 PM       
From the way most of you act, I wouldn't be suprised if this board was your lives.
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 03:33 PM       
Vinth. Before anything else, I think you must justify your 'pussification' in abandoning your site. Was it innate 'pussyness' that caused you to give up on it, or did you 'pussy-out' when 'pussification' was forced on you by outside 'pussifiers'?
A.) Is 'doing' a typo for 'done'? Or are you just an idiot?
B.) You have never been around me. This is a message board.
C.) You need to stop thinking about my wife. It's just sad. I can only assume your under water hand jobber must have drowned. Or realized what she was holding and swam off.
D.) Oh, I forgot all about the top secret time you top secretly defended top secret friends and family with a top secret weapon. I'm sure the dastardly crinimal was shaking in his boots when you hit him with that rolled up submarine letter.
E.) You need to stop thinking about Kevin fucking guys. It's just sad. I can only assume your conviently black and tibetan roomates realize who they were rooming with and swam off.
F.)Vinth! You can't join the military! Have your forgotten your unamed condition of hiving up and fainting out? Oh, wait, I forgot, you've never set foot in a recruiting office so you have no way of knowing if they'd take you or four F you for being a complete psychotic and forgetting to leave the 'hello kitty' panties at home before going for your physical.
G.) You know this is like shooting fish in a barrel, right?
H.) The post beginning with "The problem you have with me has over 10 gramatical errors.
I.) At least this board is our board. You're here all the time and you have a board of your own. A sad, lonely, abandoned board that you started and bragged about and gave up on in favor of mindless little puke posts on this board. Why? Because you can only define yourself through opposiotion. You don't feel whole unless everyone hates you. That's sad. You should tell your imaginary therapist about it.
J.) In case any of this was hard for you to understand, skip all the above and pretend I wrote "Vinth want men fuck him in a ass because him cock to unwork ffor with to be the one doing the fucking. Jizz. Jizz on Vinth."