Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Center Square
Brandon is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 07:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
From the way most of you act, I wouldn't be suprised if this board was your lives.
Yeah, Vinth.. because we aren't riding around in Ferraris and banging "hot ethnic chicks" every night like YOU are.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 08:09 AM       
Never said I was riding around in a Ferrarri nor did I say I was banging "hot ethnic chicks" every night. Although the only way you would bang a "hot ethnic chick" is to bump against one in a shopping mall.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 08:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Vinth. Before anything else, I think you must justify your 'pussification' in abandoning your site. Was it innate 'pussyness' that caused you to give up on it, or did you 'pussy-out' when 'pussification' was forced on you by outside 'pussifiers'?
A.) Is 'doing' a typo for 'done'? Or are you just an idiot?
B.) You have never been around me. This is a message board.
C.) You need to stop thinking about my wife. It's just sad. I can only assume your under water hand jobber must have drowned. Or realized what she was holding and swam off.
D.) Oh, I forgot all about the top secret time you top secretly defended top secret friends and family with a top secret weapon. I'm sure the dastardly crinimal was shaking in his boots when you hit him with that rolled up submarine letter.
E.) You need to stop thinking about Kevin fucking guys. It's just sad. I can only assume your conviently black and tibetan roomates realize who they were rooming with and swam off.
F.)Vinth! You can't join the military! Have your forgotten your unamed condition of hiving up and fainting out? Oh, wait, I forgot, you've never set foot in a recruiting office so you have no way of knowing if they'd take you or four F you for being a complete psychotic and forgetting to leave the 'hello kitty' panties at home before going for your physical.
G.) You know this is like shooting fish in a barrel, right?
H.) The post beginning with "The problem you have with me has over 10 gramatical errors.
I.) At least this board is our board. You're here all the time and you have a board of your own. A sad, lonely, abandoned board that you started and bragged about and gave up on in favor of mindless little puke posts on this board. Why? Because you can only define yourself through opposiotion. You don't feel whole unless everyone hates you. That's sad. You should tell your imaginary therapist about it.
J.) In case any of this was hard for you to understand, skip all the above and pretend I wrote "Vinth want men fuck him in a ass because him cock to unwork ffor with to be the one doing the fucking. Jizz. Jizz on Vinth."
A) I said what I said.

B) I would never want to be around you. If I was, the first thing I would do after laughing in your face is spitting in it.

C) BTW, how is your mother? Her wrist looked a little tired from jacking that big piece of meat o' mine. Maybe if your traitor daddy could get it up once in a while, she wouldn't have to come looking for a real man.

D) Any defense of my friends or family is about 300% more than you would do, you big ol enlightened "pussyfist"

E) I don't think about Kevin fucking guys. I would think however that you have had a time or two with a male, however.

F) It's amazing that you think that I have never been to a recruitment office. But, thats your opinon. It is stupid and false, like your beliefs, marriage, father's "war experience", child (I doubt that kid is your biologically), etc.

G) If you consider a 40+ year old man trying to diss a 22 year old with jokes about as hokey and tired as pushing a weel down a road with a stick on a message board where everyone is going to support him, then I guess it is. This is the .0000000000000001% part of life where you will have a marginal advantage over me.

I) You provide entertainment. To me, that is your purpose. You fill it well.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 11:54 AM       
See, this is a perfect example of me not being able to decide who is funnier. Burbank makes me laugh my ass off, but then Vince posts something like this and makes me laugh just as hard for an entirely different reason.

Sergeant_Tibbs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 05:18 PM       
you forgot to make comments about 'H' and 'J'.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 11:18 AM       
Vinth, you are SUCH a troll.

A.) So you admit you're an idiot.
B.) Then the post I refered to is due to the confused state typical of an idiot.
C.) Now you're fantasizing about my entire family? Honest to God Vinth, isn't there any remotely normal way for you to get aroused? I thought it was a great sign when you picked an avatar that wasn't just a version of mine, but now you've completely sexually identified with my family. Your obsession with me is unhealthy Vinth. You are a sick little puppy. You need to be on a locked ward. How long since your last confession, and do you inlcude the kinds of things you post when you do confess? I wouldn't want you to get hit by a bus with sins on your soul. I hope your prepared for the 'conquenence' and ready to go straight to hell.
D.) Is that top secret extra classified %300? Becuase you've shamefuly exposed every other silly little thing about yourslef. This one must be extra embrassing.
E.) Your right, that was my mistake. I'm sorry. You think about Kelly fucking guys, as in "Kelly, I know that you loved being around all the sweaty young mens during your time in the military"
F.) I'm sure your failure at the recruitment office is every bit as real as your impressive submarine form letter and the life threatening condition you don't know the name of. But thanks for " (I doubt that kid is your biologically)". That's a gem.
G.) You may have a point there, Vinth. Why don't we take our conversation to another board, where we... Oh, I forgot, we did that and your performance was so pathetic your supporters begged to replace you.
I.) So your own board didn't provide you with entertainment? Only being somewhere where absolutely everyone, down to the most conservative member hinks you are a complete and totall moron entertains you? You should think about that. You evididence a level of low self esteem indicating 'pussification'.

As far as "H" and "J" go, leave the poor bastard alone. The alphabet is long and after a while the order the letters come in are hard to remember.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 01:27 PM       
Hey Vince, while you are actually responding to the posts directed at, mind drawing a connection between the title of this thread and its contents? You still haven't managed to illustrate what Clinton has to do with the actions of this Officer, or the way it is being handled by the Military.

But, if you have to choose between answering my query or Burbank's musings, by all means carry on as before. The spectical is amusing, in the way that children teasing the hadicapped is guility amusing. We couldn't find someone better suited for comedic abuse than yourself.
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 01:42 PM       
Hssst! Say 'pussified' somewhere in your thread!
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 02:49 PM       
I'm happy to see Vince is still playing whetstone to Max's wit.
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 03:25 PM       
Hey, Ziggy! Yeah, he totally abandoned his own site, but he's still here frequently enough for both of us to make him look stupid. Say, as a favor to me, could you go back and edit your post so it has some form of the word 'pussified' in it?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 04:07 PM       
Spin the big board wheel ... Weeeeeeeee!

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 07:49 PM       
I'm pretty sure the term pussification was coined by George Carlin.
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 10:16 AM       
How sure is pretty sure? I di want to say 'thanks' though, for using the word 'pussification" in your thread, and I'd like to introdue the "pussiosity" to it. How can we determine the degree to which Clinto did or did not 'pussify' the military if we have no control for standard levels of Military 'pussiosity'?
Mocker

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 04:21 PM       
You's a pussy, Burbank.

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 05:44 PM       
How do you know. Are you using a Pussiometer?
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 07:54 PM       
I'm tired of everyone pussy-cuting the esteemed Mr. Vinth. I won't stand for it, I want everyone to cease and desist this moment with no pussy-footing around either.
Mocker

Old Nov 13th, 2003, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
How do you know. Are you using a Pussiometer?
I am a pussy calibrater and Vinth is the standard tool of measurement for all things "pussy". He is a priceless asset to my work. It's hard to find a good pussy these days.