Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 10:27 PM       
First:
Quote:
The fact that they call such a force "Satan" proves that they like to arbitrarily piss-off Christians, regardless of whether or not they admit it.
Because everyone knows Christians invented the word and the entire concept of Satan.

And the inevitable response to Helm:

At the time the Satanic Bible was written, the Church of Satan was a social club in California with no profits and no commercial goals. It took many years before they started handing out membership cards (which are not plastic, incidentally) for money. There goes your profit scheme theory. In several places in the literature and in essays by prominent church members is it stated that affiliation with the church is not a requirement to follow the religion or to practice ritual magic (though it is required if you want to be put into contact with other Satanists in real life).

Self-deceit is the fourth Satanic sin; a Satanist takes (or should take) the utmost care to keep himself correctly informed and not to lie to himself unless he's doing it on purpose (and then it's not really self-delusion).

Yes, hundreds of morons will buy into the church for the very reasons you described, and the Church's answer is "we're glad to take their money." But most of us are a little more mature than that.

And your correlation of Satanism with occultism is off base. Having read the Satanic Bible, you should know that we don't find anything magical or special about the words, the gestures, etc, and that they're just a means of arousing emotions. We use snips of Enochian rituals, etc. and we don't care if we're not doing it right because that's not the point. I would like a better explanation of what you think ties Satanism to occult "magick" or anything similar, aside from a couple of shared philosophical ideas.

And I would expect Helm and a lot of other people to tear the religion to shreds - The Satanic Bible is NOT an ultimate answer to anyone's philosophy, and is not even acceptable within most people's perspectives, if they admit to a bias or not. The point is that a Satanist is someone who thinks differently than other people. Folks like Helm dismiss it as worthless trash because a) they seem to be more interested in the origins and motivations behind the writing than the content itself, and b) it just doesn't work for them. When I read the Satanic Bible for the first time, I recognized in it some of the concepts I had written on my own before I was introduced to the religion, and rereading it with a more critical eye only reinforced this impression.

I call Satanism a valid philosophy because I can live by it and be many times happier, more stable, and more reasonable than most Christians or humanists I've met.

Oh, and Helm's going to tell me that I just picked it up because I was insecure and desperately seeking something to identify with. Watch.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2003, 10:32 PM       
"you should know that we don't find anything magical or special about the words, the gestures, etc, and that they're just a means of arousing emotions."

"The Aquarian age"

Austin Osman Spare would agree with you.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:54 PM       
You just picked it up because you were insecure and desperately seeking something to identify with. Cunt. WHORE! Oh! Bulged tummy women! Oh! Deformed body women! From your filthy womb!It's death to whom you give birth!

Yeah now. Let's go point-by-point. HIGH-FIVE! PLAWRES ACTION FULL POWER HEAVY METAL GO GO JUMARU SANSHIRO SUGATA!

Quote:
At the time the Satanic Bible was written, the Church of Satan was a social club in California with no profits and no commercial goals. It took many years before they started handing out membership cards (which are not plastic, incidentally) for money. There goes your profit scheme theory.
Do you see in how many ways you're being stupid here? Would it eventually progress to being a money-making operation if it wasn't in the creator's original intention? Would Lavey take special care to 'dumb down' the magic aspect of it all if he wasn't ultimately interested in selling his product? Are you aware of how demanding aspects of enochian method are? (and no I do not care for Enochian magic either. Just because it's more difficult a method of delusion doesn't make me any more interested in trying it. But I do have at least a shred of respect for those that dedicate themselves to something so mind-numbingly complicated) Anyway, do you know what you have to deprive yourself in order to apparently 'make it work'. Anton made sure to make everything easy enough for you white trash. YOUR ROD IS ATHRUST! The personal gratification one once got from say, a draining ritual, even if it was after all all self-delusion, is now dumbed down to cape-wearing orgies. Thank god that in the history of the world, satanism will ultimately go down as more of a blood and infernal goat summoning type of affair than the mediocre suburban normality that you cunts have made of it. You've done a horrible job as PR people, really. It seems impossible to take such a lowly concept as goat-fucking lower, but hey, Anton's good at that. He did the same with primer psychology (psychological vampires! hah! FUCK YOU) and numerology, so hey, why not strip off the risky stuff (you know, the stuff where you have to suck shit out from a man's anus and spit it on the cross and all that) from Rosa Crux Baphomet Sect philosophy and sell it to the american whore? Let's do a line of coke while we're at it too! Let's say contradiction is the devil's toy!

Now, some lyrics:

Each blaspemy is another stone to the edifice of your glory
I want to be the rock on which you'll build your church

Am I the son you've been waiting for?
Am I the chosen one?
To be your messiah on earth
And to sit at your left in hell
I've always ignored the doubt
Answers are in the questions

Show me the way to the Baphomet's throne...

Guide my hand, light my path
My mouth will speak with your words,
I'll make statements with your orders
I'll be the supreme insult
Which will forevermore soil the image of god
I'll be your revenge, I'll be your victory
Guide my hand, light my path

Show me the way,
To reach one day the Baphomet's throne...

Relevant fun!

Quote:
In several places in the literature and in essays by prominent church members is it stated that affiliation with the church is not a requirement to follow the religion or to practice ritual magic (though it is required if you want to be put into contact with other Satanists in real life).
Let's create a secret society and let's draw goats on each other's asses and fuck them! It'll be fun!

Quote:
Self-deceit is the fourth Satanic sin;
Sins for the self-professed free thinkers? No, wait, don't tell me! Contradiction is the devil's toy, I know. FUCKARSE!

Quote:
a Satanist takes (or should take) the utmost care to keep himself correctly informed and not to lie to himself unless he's doing it on purpose (and then it's not really self-delusion).
Does your jaw hurt? At all?

Quote:
Yes, hundreds of morons will buy into the church for the very reasons you described, and the Church's answer is "we're glad to take their money." But most of us are a little more mature than that.
Does your high priest agree with you on that one? If you where even an ounce more mature than the stereotypical internet fellow (not stupid enough to eat his modem, not smart enough to not constantly masturbate), you'd know that anything and everything should be questioned, and nothing should be agreed to and followed without intense inspection, if one is to keep himself in check and not overindulge in masturbatory social practises like satanic social clubs. 'Satanic Sins'. 'Ritual Magick'. You fag.

Quote:
And your correlation of Satanism with occultism is off base.
The Great Beast thinks you're a fag. How does that make you feel? He wants to put his golden dawn up your black star in the sky. HEIL BAPHOMET! More lyrics!

Reign of fear, of war,
Of silence, of resignation
Under the rules of the book of lies
Trawling the wrong path
Led like cattle

Never try to understand, accept, obey
Follow followers
And forget who you are

What's a lifestyle, to live for others
To share all with everybody
To answer love to hate

Never try to understand, accept, obey
Follow followers
And forget who you are

Take each single insult and injury
As a present, as a spiritual gold
To by your place in heaven

I spit at your god's face
I piss on the cross
I vomit on the holy bible
I shit on the blessed whore and her bastard son
I desecrate, crush and destroy
All which is sacred, all which is blessed
I've found the one who lives in me

Brothers and sisters
Time for change is coming
Bells for revenge strike the end of times

By faith, by force
We'll walk toward the light
And forever be our own god

I WANT YOUR BIG SATANIC GOAT PENIS UP MY OCCULT ORFICE. LET'S MAKE SATAN SEX please

Quote:
Having read the Satanic Bible, you should know that we don't find anything magical or special about the words, the gestures, etc, and that they're just a means of arousing emotions. We use snips of Enochian rituals, etc. and we don't care if we're not doing it right because that's not the point.
Sure. That's why satanic method is put clearly and precisely in a book; because it doesn't matter if it's done exactly as it should be. THOU ART BLIND BUT STILL NICE SHOT SIR

Quote:
I would like a better explanation of what you think ties Satanism to occult "magick" or anything similar, aside from a couple of shared philosophical ideas.
Well, let's see. How about The sign of the baphomet. I like friendly goats. Obviously 'the fingers beggining and ending' have nothing to do with occultism and neither does actually invoking Adromelech. YOUR ROD IS ATHRUST!

Quote:
And I would expect Helm and a lot of other people to tear the religion to shreds - The Satanic Bible is NOT an ultimate answer to anyone's philosophy, and is not even acceptable within most people's perspectives, if they admit to a bias or not. The point is that a Satanist is someone who thinks differently than other people.
Wear your turtleneck in peace, brother. You are indeed, NOT yet another gullible middle-class american moron, equipped with the critical awareness of a stone wall.

Quote:
Folks like Helm dismiss it as worthless trash because a) they seem to be more interested in the origins and motivations behind the writing than the content itself,
Intention is very important. Shame the actual content is laughable too.

Quote:
and b) it just doesn't work for them.
It'd work for me if I seriously wanted it to do so. Lying to yourself always works if you put your heart into it. If I had to be a satanist I surely would and I'd be a happy one and I can see myself in your position, saying my little poem to anyone who urges me to be more critical and you know what? I'd probably be happy in my naive little self-centered world. So you go do your thing, really. You're not the first one and you certainly won't be the last to go through this life with your emotional bases covered. 'thinks differently' my ass.

Quote:
When I read the Satanic Bible for the first time, I recognized in it some of the concepts I had written on my own before I was introduced to the religion,
Me too! Everybody can see some of themselves in this text, given that it appeals to the most base instinctual desires that we all possess. Big deal. Did you feel so smart did you when a grown man, bald and with a a goatee put in print your innermost desires and personal beliefs? Fucking women is fun. You are stupid.

Quote:
and rereading it with a more critical eye only reinforced this impression.
You are stupid.

Quote:
I call Satanism a valid philosophy because I can live by it and be many times happier, more stable, and more reasonable than most Christians or humanists I've met.
FOOL! ANY system of arbitrary faith works! Anyone! If you believe it hard enough it'll make you the happiest man on earth. If it happens to be the easiest one there is to follow (don't even bother to deny this), all the better! We can do nothing different that he did before, and be happy in our conviction as well! It's been happening since forever you ape. If you just want to be happy, for a nice, well-off middle-class boy like you it's going to be a walk in the park. If you want to live by a conviction that stands under intense philosophical scrutiny though, then look elsewhere. There's more to life than happy. There's self-awareness and understanding of motive, there's answers to such fundamental questions such as the why and the how of life and creation to be had, and you're off to have sex with your coven buddies. Hey, if it works for you. I know I'm just shouting to what I could have been, anyway.

Quote:
Oh, and Helm's going to tell me that I just picked it up because I was insecure and desperately seeking something to identify with. Watch.
You picked it up because you're insecure and desperately seeking something to identify with (white men can't jump). You're as base as the animal. You're an automation. You're a program bouncing data off his genetic memory and pavlovian sequencing, barely aware of your actual existence. Going through life in a naive reactionary manner. You've piled up with characteristics and characteristics- boy, man, musician, citizen, satanist and under all these layers of abilities there lies your essential sef and if you had the courage to peel off all the personas you think define you as a human, you'll see that you are bare underneath. So maddengly bare, a nothing. If you could do so, your ego would probably dissolve into the vast universal unconscious. I do not blame you for being afraid of that, I am too, for much the same reasons, actually. But at least I'm trying to gather up the courage. I'm putting thought into what I've so mechanically chosen for myself in my life. I'm deconstructing the way I live. I'm shedding my being layer by layer. Why am I an artist? Why besides for naive ambition, pride and habit. Why am I anything if not for those things? Can I stand to exist, bare of of this baggage I've been equipped with? Can I be ultimately free, even if this means that I have to take a leap of maddeningly unfounded determination and into nothingness? I don't know, but at least I don't jerk off with my coven buddies in the name of baphomet.

But you know what, I know you're not even a full-fledged satanist (as much fully fledged you post-modern reject welps can be, which is not much) because even that's too much work. You probably went as far as getting your little plastic card. Maybe went to a coven meeting or something. Scored some chicks. Probably took a razor to your arms like some goth fag. Probably want to make it big with your band that's called BASELESS OF ALL THINGS. You don't even have the guts to do any of the risky stuff. Have you ever 'removed an obstruction' if it happened to be your fellow man? Your selfish drive wants you to. You know it. Do you attend to it as thoroughly as your Lavey told you to? But you're not convicted enough. You're an intellectual fraud. You're a fucking poseur. An apologetic of the religion of ultimate apologetics. Zero. Nothing. Fuck-all. You ejaculated in your pants and I didn't even touch you.

I'm already bored with your rebuttal to come.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 04:59 PM       
"I'm already bored with your rebuttal to come."

Yeah, that about sums it up. You spent more of your post putting up a straw man with my face on it and knocking down your whiny little suburbanite post-modernist image than actually arguing. Yawn.

I haven't got a little red card. I haven't met a single Satanist in real life. I haven't made new friends, been allowed into new social circles, or gained any sort of respect on- or offline for giving myself this label. For all of your oh-so-cute sexual images, Satanism hasn't gotten me laid or even jerked off, and there are an awful lot of things in my life more important to me than sex. I have not performed any rituals because a) I have a roommate and a small apartment and b) I haven't had a reason to yet.

You know shit about me except that I'm young, I like Satanism, and I have what you think is shitty musical taste (sorry Mr. Bach, you're not good enough for Helm). Everything else you make up. Tip: ad hominem works better when you have a real basis for it.

And you know shit about the Church of Satan except what's in the Satanic Bible and maybe, if you're any good at investigation and critical analysis, you've read some of the essays on the Church website.

The one point where you are right about me is that yes, I want to enjoy life and just about everything I do is in the interest of enjoying it more. I admit the possibilities that a) it's all meaningless and I may as well give up, b) there is some deeper meaning held by some omnipotent creator figure, or c) there may be some kind of metaphysical answer out there for me to find. Pardon me, but I'm not out looking for it, because I feel like I'm making good enough progress toward fulfillment already. Why do you think I need more? Self awareness? Understanding of motive? I just explained my motive: I do what makes me feel most fulfilled. What more do you expect? That I should sacrifice that which I find personally meaningful in favor of seeking truth that may not exist and will probably just depress me if it does? No thanks.

If you're so convinced that Satanism is worthless, why don't you go tell some of the church members and priesthood? Yes, my motivation for this is avoiding the task of arguing with you myself, because after all the trouble you've gone to trying to prove that I am an utterly worthless human being and far below your wonderful self, I hardly have the respect for you necessary to have a reasonable discussion.
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 08:08 PM       
Helm has made the longest post ever.

Should I read it?

CrazyAmericanScum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 03:31 AM       
But yes you should read it, there all pretty interesting, though completely pointless.

You both should just agree to disagree. Neither of you are going to prove to eachother that you are serious or whatever it is your trying to do. Though an interesting topic, I don't see the point of yelling back and forth for no obviously good reason over your beliefs.

I can't see either of you changing the other's mind on this.

Just something to read about Anton, though you may have already read it sometime before now.
http://www.churchofsatan.org/aslv.html
It's funny, his own kids helped to destroy the dramatic story he created for himself.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 03:33 AM       
Yes. It's hilarious.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 06:13 AM       
Helm, Ive said it before but the fact english is your second language makes me feel thick as shit, so, you know, CHEERS for that.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
Regarding the destruction of his dramatic story..yeah, LaVey made up a lot of stuff. But his daughter and Michael Aquino went to some pretty insane lengths to discredit him, and aside from their morbid obsession with attacking his (admittedly questionable) character, they did stretch the truth on several occasions. Several of their claims were nothing but hearsay, some of their sources are suspect, and they cite THEMSELVES as the only sources on more than a few points. Some of their "exposures" are things that have not been denied for decades. Yes, we know that the book of Satan was lifted from Might is Right - the church has been promoting a hardback edition of Might is Right recently. As for official church membership details, Zeena Schreck and Michael Aquino claim they knew everything, while Church leaders claim they didn't and that Ms. Schreck never held any position within the church, let alone high priestess. If Anton LaVey could make things up to enhance his reputation, his daughter could just as easily make things up to degrade it. If you're going to question one source, question the other. I for one don't know or care if most of the details are true; they make a good story, though.

And I agree with your take on our argument. The only point to all this is that Helm thinks I'm worthless and stupid and I think he's pretentious and belligerent. No one wins. But I got the last word...so far.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 12:51 PM       
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I WENT TO THE ASTRAL PLANE TOO

WE FOUGHT AN ASTRAL DREADNAUGHT, BUT OUR DWARVEN CLERIC DIED
Mocker

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 02:36 PM       
Belligerent? belligerentnty3yh=????????? That sir, is a baseless accusation! Stick your acoustic guitar up your ass and strum it with the turd of SATAT! GREIUJDKGJHIOURrlfSA¨HKJBG<bsa fH¨KJ:sfb hkj.sfb h.mkbsaf G:;HKMsafB VHK:M;aB FDHVM;GK:Js!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 I MAEK ARGUMETN !!!!!!!!!11 I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAAAAAAAAND ME BUT I SEND LOVE LOVE! LOVE . . . FROM OUTER SPACE!

AND I WILL BATTEL! (BATLE!!!!) the priesthood of satat for youuuuouououuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ENTER LYRICS:

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls.
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls.

Look around at this world we've made
Equality our stock in trade
Come and join the Brotherhood of Man
Oh, what a nice, contented world
Let the banners be unfurled
Hold the Red Star proudly high in hand.

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx
Our great computers fill the hallowed halls.
We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx
All the gifts of life are held within our walls.

Can't you see I'm in RAND! I'm in RAND WITH YOUOOUOUOUOUOUUOUOUOUO I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER!

The trees aren't motherfucking happy anymore and it's all your fault!
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 02:42 PM       
Somehow the gibberish makes it all seem worthwhile.
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 03:52 PM       
First not playing acoustic guiatrs, second having a band named Baseless, and now, third, beening a satanist. Why do you bother staying alive? You're just wasting your time and everyone else's with your stupid shit.

Just the fact that Satanists have 'sins' they can commit is the funniest "religious" thing ever.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 04:59 PM       
Man, I really didn't create this thread to bash perndog. You guys suck, though I did consider making a few choicy comments on his INDIVIDUAL connection with his belief and less of the actual belief itself.

And yea, Enochian is awesome. I'm trying to get into it, but it's confusing as fuck. I love that. Confusing things are great.
Whoever wrote that shit was a genius. in their own right. I mean, you read a normal book, and it's nice. Nice wording, nice ideas. But you read it left to right. Some of the Enochian shit, you have to read UP TO DOWN, DOWN TO UP, RIGHT TO LEFT, *AND* up and down just to get the whole picture. Maybe even diagonally, so every piece of work is like six pieces of work... maybe there are even alternate dynamics to it's writing, like combining up to down and left to right, forming odd geometrical and mathematical equations. It's how a "Religious" text should be. That alone is really enough for me to develop interest, the idea of an infinite amount of knowledge and dynamics in one book.
Besides that, most of it is about the sub-system known as the astral plane. Which is certainly enticing, like the sewer system of our Universe, where all of our ideas, right and wrong, became a symbioses of truth. God may exist there, along with Jesus, satan, Nuit, Ra and anything else you could possibly imagine.. of God's developed by our belief. Their galactic sway, the conceptual belief and function of the functions served by the people who believe it, becoming it's personality and function. Gravitational fields, magnetic and self-serving purposes are the end all result of the unconscious self. An insane God, warring over souls and empty barren lands.

Anyway, as for Satanism, I just consider it a weaker form of any occult practice. Like christianity is a weak form of Gnosticism, in that sense. Like I said, though, I've never read the "Book of Satan"(just pieces), though i haven't really had any particular interest in it since alot of Satanists are just dumbfucks-- but I am at least willing to read it(though I'm not willing to pay 8 bucks for a copy of it).

Perndog, most of what you're saying is a strange deviation of an occult practice, I really would reccomend you study up, not for me just for yourself and your individual belief. The whole psychological aspect of what you were saying and to aid in the very philisophical strength of it to yourself and to others. Gotta be a righteous man, a templar of your mind:

Quote:
And your correlation of Satanism with occultism is off base. Having read the Satanic Bible, you should know that we don't find anything magical or special about the words, the gestures, etc, and that they're just a means of arousing emotions. We use snips of Enochian rituals, etc. and we don't care if we're not doing it right because that's not the point. I would like a better explanation of what you think ties Satanism to occult "magick" or anything similar, aside from a couple of shared philosophical ideas.
-
Is based off of alot of things. This, being your BASIC philosophy about your own philsophy, which is an emotion aroused from the actual topic, which makes it the ENIVATAL TRUE philosophy of "Satanism"( aka, the true purpose of it has been to arouse such an idea, i.e., your parents hitting you may be painful to you, but the actual intent is that you learn to eat your green beans. But the actual reason you should eat your greens is so you grow big and strong, and healthy), is "Stolen" from the idea of an "Aquarian Age"(though I am not a astrologer I think the basic tenets of the idea flow quit nicely with some of my thoughts, and thoughts of many others).
It's psychological, and astrological. That by the increase of our knowledge since the "Pisces Age", which is what proceeded our own(jesus time), we have learned things to undermine the idea of the occult, and magic, and God(Belief, and truth, in general). Really, though, this has all been a function of change, of chance. That our philosophies evolve with the Universe, as the Universe evolves with our philosophies, the enivitable goal of *this* specific age? A deeper connection with our subconscious through doubt, through the illusion of doubt, and through the usage of doubt and belief together to form a tool. To believe things not because they are true, but because you can learn from them and use them. Sort of like believing in God can solve all of your problems(jingle), even though he may not exist.
The truth of something no longer has any effect on the actual effect, in fact truth has become irrelevant. In this we see there is no truth, to find the truth of lies, and structure ourselves creators of our own universe, and participate in the Conceptual evolution of everyone's universe.

The Grand Facade.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 05:17 PM       
I like goats.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tenenbaum
Just the fact that Satanists have 'sins' they can commit is the funniest "religious" thing ever.
Yeah, far be it for anyone associated with the name Satan to frown on any activity, even stupidity, pretension, or blind obedience.

(Now someone's going to say that I am stupid and blindly obedient. Or at least they will if they haven't gotten bored and left yet.)

kahljorn, the reason I don't study the occult is because any philosophical gems or other interesting points are obscured by mountains of mystical bullshit. I don't care about sigils, power words, numerology, astrology, spirits, separate planes of existence (I'm looking into one text about that but I won't name it because it will just invite more bashing - the others I've skimmed seemed like just more BS), etc. etc. etc. Occultism of most types is wrapped up in metaphysics, and metaphysics is not for me. Satanism does not contain metaphysics, with the exception of ritual magic, which has a very brief and simple explanation. Chaos magic is the only practice I have yet found interesting (because it basically has the same perspective as Satanic magic). Of course, if you can give me a specific reading list and a good recommendation for a book or two, I might give it a shot.

That goes for you, too, Helm. Give me something to read that might be more pleasant than your flame-ridden rants, and I could start to take you seriously.
Mocker

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 05:52 PM       
Yeah we could do it like we're best friends and we trade reading lists and we go to shoot hoops and scam chicks. That'd be cool. But instead, how about you sucking my dick and shutting up, hm?
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 06:06 PM       
So what's your motive for arguing, then, besides begging for a blowjob? You act like I'm doing something wrong and need to get my head on straight, but you don't explain how; clearly you're not in it for my benefit. Are you here because picking on the deluded Satanist makes you feel superior? Or because you need to prove to the rest of the board that you have a big dick?

No, I wouldn't bother giving you literature to read either, because I don't like you, but I'm not the one jumping in on a thread regarding your personal philosophy.
BANNED

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 06:07 PM       
"Chaos magic is the only practice I have yet found interesting"

Chaos magic=Austin Osman Spare. They like to mention the aquarian age alot, along with alot of the other shit my last post said.

Lemme know what you're reading, Perndog.
Mocker

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 06:40 PM       
God damnit I have to spell it out for you? I-mockery, I-MOCKERY! I MOKE YUO!!11 I MAEK BIG DEAL OUT OF SMALL DEAL IN THE NAME OF BOREDOM I DO NOT KNOW YOU NOR DO I PARTICULARILY CARE TO UNLESS YOU'RE A GOAT BUT I AM BORED ENOUGH TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND MAKE IT SEEM AS IF I'M AGITATED IN FINE INTERNET TRADITION I MEAN I POSTED RUSH LYRICS AS A LEGITIMATE RESPONSE TO YOUR POST AND THAT DIDN'T TIP YOU OFF IN THE LEAST? DO YOU TAKE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE? DO YOU THINK I'M ACTUALY SCREAMING IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS? I HAVE A BIG DICK! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE!
BANNED

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 07:09 PM       
WAS THAT A MOCKERY TOO OR SERIOUS? WERE YOU MOCKING A BOUGHT MOCKING OR BEING SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR MOCKING? I JUST DONT GET IT, PLEASE EXPLAIN.

SINCERELY, MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP NEWCROFT COMPUTER TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 09:42 PM       
Seriously though, Kahljorn, be careful meddling with the Astral Plane. I'm not sure you're high enough level to handle the challenges you'll encounter, and frankly I'm not even certain you're a standard character class.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 10:22 PM       
Helm: I'll remember to never take anything you say seriously, even if you're not joking.

And don't worry Proto, after all the psychedelics he takes to get to the Astral, the mindflayers don't even notice him because he doesn't have much of a mind.
BANNED

Old Dec 10th, 2003, 10:57 PM       
I can astral without drugs, it's not really all that difficult. Actually entering any "Plane" is harder than astraling.
Just about every philosophy or "Secret of the universe" I learn, I learn after I wake up. Immediatly after.

And proto, sometimes i wish you had something intelligent to say, but instead you can stay and spout inanities, and make pointless "Vince" like statements. No no, no need to thank me. Also, I made a post JUST FOR YOU in the mockwars forum, dont say anybody doesn't love you.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2003, 11:14 PM       
I should lock this thread right now. You guys need to stop enticing low-level characters to travel to the astral plane. I am sick and tired of Outsiders stealing all the good loot.