Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
MOVING TO CANADA:
-Have a housing situation with a guy I already know pretty well, plus cheap rent in an incredibly humble abode
-Smallish town, which I like, though it's Canada so that means that this "small town" is millions of miles away from the country's major city centers.
-Community college which won't give me any shit for my awful educational history, but I haven't paid any attention to whether or not any classes will be able to be transferred into any university outside of Canada.
-Finally getting out of America (by "America", I mean my house)
-No real change from the current weather or scenery, might even get colder

MOVING TO HAWAII:
Nice beaches
Nice weather
Kava
Socialized healthcare
Still in America
Don't know anyone
I will be murdered by racist Asians
But not before Tadao tracks me down and asks for money

Have no idea what the schooling, job, or housing situation is

Which one do you guys think? I'm leaning towards Canada.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:13 PM       

"is a community college man- STOP LAUGHING!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrislyGus
I will be murdered by racist Asians
Oh yeah this is true, a dead haolie is the only accepted haolie. You're especially in trouble if you still look like greasy walking jap culture

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
How many people remember the Terra and Cosmo foreplay thread

This thread immediately comes to mind as the worst of the worst long non-Clement threads ever on this board. However, reading through it again there's some pretty funny shit on there (as long as you don't read any Terra, Cosmo, or Lenor posts). But the stuff that isn't funny, man, it's just fucking awful.

Overall I don't know what to think of it!

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:28 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:34 AM       
Dylan.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:35 AM       
Hay Rankeri;

http://soundcloud.com/nettwerkmusicg...eat-jan-hammer
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:37 AM       
I am getting my first tattoo soon! Going to get an estimate sometime this weekend.
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Dylan.
Sorry bro I didn't know your real name yet

Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
How do you remember all these peoples first names?
The sad thing is that I still know who all those people are

frappez le cochon rouge
THAT'S BULLSHIT, MANG.
Ancient Mariner
You people are never learning my name
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:43 AM       
I bet it's Tucker. Or Clyde.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:43 AM       
HUNTER
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
Or Charles, but you go by Chuck or Charlie.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
I'll give you a hint, it's a Welsh name
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
HAVE FUN WITH THAT ONE
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
LLEWELLYN

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:47 AM       
Without Pub Lover, YOU'LL NEVER TRACK ME DOWN
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:48 AM       
four letters, btw
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:49 AM       
Conway
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
GRUFFYDD?

Fuck this game

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
NOPE NOPE NOP
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:51 AM       
IS IT GUS

Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:51 AM