Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 04:35 PM       
Well, it's a game called Mega Man: the Wily wars. It contains Mega Man games I-III, naturally with graphics and audio upgraded to Genesis' level.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:35 PM       
Mega Man games get stupid after you beat the robot masters.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:38 PM       
What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game What really burns my biscuits about this game
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 02:09 AM       
I think it's a collection or something
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 02:10 AM       
Fucking hell

CHOJIN I'D LIKE MY EDIT BUTTON BACK NOW
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:27 PM       
Great article Proto. I remember when I was 10 my friend and I stayed up until 4am refusing to give up on Ghosts 'n' Goblins until we beat it. After torturing for hours and finally getting to the end only to realize that it was just "A TRICK DEVISED BY SATAN" and you have to go back to the beginning of the damn game and do it all over a second time to actually beat the game... well, a little part of me died that night.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 07:23 PM       
I'm still on level 6-2 of Ninja Gaiden on the VC for my Wii ;< There's this EXACT PATTERN you have to follow to beat each floor, and if you EVER, EVER move the screen too much in one direction while you're doing it, the game will punish you by spawning an endless supply of birds and football players to bash you off of the little platforms you spend the entirety of the game standing on.

So far I'm able to pretty consistantly get past floors 1, 2, and 3 (on floor 2, there's a jump where I have to purposefully fall into a pit so that an eagle will appear and smack me hard enough to land me on the other side), but floor 4 is I SWEAR TO GOD IMPOSSIBLE unless AND ONLY UNLESS you still have the ninja stars left over from floor 2, cause there's this part where you have to jump over a bat, run from a football player, jump the football player, jump an eagle that swoops at you, run forward, fire a ninja star, QUICKLY jump to avoid another bat from the left, jump forward to land on the platform of the cross-thrower that the star killed... and I've never been able to do that right so I don't know what's past that ;< Ninja Gaiden is also delightfully fond of making you fly in whichever direction means your death when you get hit, and also of choosing the best possible moments to either have your special item not fire or to have your sword magically phase through enemies. I don't understand why you even have a life meter, since you only meet your tragic end from falling into bottomless pits.

Slightly less annoying for some reason is Kid Icarus, and I finally got to stage 2 today ;< Who thought it would be a good idea to only give you one life to live for your country?
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 07:48 PM       
Gaming section
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 03:24 AM       
Chojin, I'm stuck in the EXACT same spot on Ninja Gaiden. I actually got to the end bosses when I was a more nimble child, but I don't see how I can ever make it past where I'm stuck right now.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 02:46 AM       
I've read up on it a bit and apparently 6-2 is famous for being queer. I can now get through it every time, and I have to because whenever you die on ANY of the bosses after it, the game dumps you back off at 6-1. Even if you have more lives left. And the best part is, the next time you fight the boss, you don't get your health back! HOORJ
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 12:42 PM       
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET, MAN?? TELL ME
was never good
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 09:17 PM       
You have to memorize every part of each level and then build strategies around it. You also have to know where enemies appear so you can minimize the amount of bullshit flying at you.

I'll take a video here in a sec and show you!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 04:14 AM       
I'm on stage 3 in Kid Icarus. I'll be damned if I let any of you jokers finish this list before I do.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 04:56 AM       
Did I mention that you guys are gonna die over 50 times on stage three

because you are