Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:19 AM       
Yeah, I accidentally put two emoticons :o

I'M GONG TO SAY AURORA SINCE IT WAS IN WAYNE'S WORLD :o
1-800-CALL-SAM
FRENCH RENAISSANCE
OUTER SPACE
GYNOCOLOGIST
OFFICE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:21 AM       
IT'S FUCKING FINISHED!

READY?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:22 AM       
GOODY

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:24 AM       
gospeedgo

-willie
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:25 AM       
Hurry up it's 4:30am here and I need sleeps

kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:27 AM       
When You Eat A Friend's Meat Snack

On a tastey monday I was sitting on the penis tossing my shoe and suddenly princess burst through the door. oh snap! ! What's the matter? I asked him. You know what? What? I had a really smelly golden age of cinema at ajim's children's sweatshop . He then freshly fucked over to the refridgerator. SON OF A BITCH! What's the matter now? Did you eat my black person ? You have a black person ? It was JESUS wasn't it. JESUS ate it didn't he, he ate the whole of MY black person all by himself! screamed princess . JESUS then boned through the the bassment . He had a huge robot tucked under his retina . Hey, you owe me a black person . said princess to JESUS . No. give me that robot you got there. No way! I couldn't see this ending in the next 5 space age unless I did something about it. Why don't you two play parcheesi and whoever wins gets to keep the robot . I suggested. They both agreed. 7 jazz age imto the game and it was butt hole and butt hole . Eventually princess got the edge. JESUS could see that he was losing and opened moronic diarrhea over the game and it was declared a draw. princess was very fucking pissed off at this and made himself heard throughout all of the aurora . The argument continued for 200 french renaissance more. princess got sick of JESUS and moved to the chode to be a gynocologist and JESUS stayed in up a cow's ass and did nothing.

Moral: When you are wrong in eating someone elses black person you could make them move to the chode to become a gynocologist .
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:27 AM       
yah i am inpatient

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:29 AM       
opps i think we made a mistake on the time periods

-willie
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:30 AM       
Yeah. I think yer supposed to do things like '1983' and shit.
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:31 AM       
no i think it meant like "hour" and "second" :/

that one wasn't so great but it had moments :/

Hey, you owe me a black person . said princess to JESUS . No. give me that robot you got there

is pretty funny

-willie
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:31 AM       
It might be seconds and minutes and stuff. :o

kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:34 AM       
I thought it was funny when he was sitting on the penis tossing his shoe. But yeah.. some of it sucked. Not worth the amount of work we put into it.

GET ON AIM WILLIE CAUSE NOBODY IS ONLINE FOR ME TO TALK TO :'(

Sry milhouse yer not allowed cause yer AIM is broked.
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:35 AM       
yeah thats what I said :/

WELL SHOULD WE CALL IT A NIGHT? :D

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:36 AM       
oh all RIGHT

-willie
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 04:37 AM       
WELL... FOR MADLIBS, YES. I'm still gonna stay on AIM and SOCOM for a while. :O
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:33 AM       
ohh, hell no this thread stays at the TOP

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:35 AM       
thank god for mom and dad for stickin' two together cause we don't know howwww

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:35 AM       
you think you've got it oh you think you've got it but got it just don't get it when there's nothing at awwwawwwawwwalll

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:36 AM       
dont want to meet your daddy, just want you in my caddy
dont want to meet your mamma, just want to make you come-a

i'm just bein' honest

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:37 AM       
shake it ssh shh shake it like a polaroid picture

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:37 AM       
you know what to doooo

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:39 AM       
perhaps you had better start from the beginning

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:41 AM       
turnnnn me on yeah
well an electric head all over

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:42 AM       
get inside a get in there
a evil in your eyes baby id ont care

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 07:44 AM       
look i know the supernatureal is something that isn't supposed to happen but it does happen

-willie