Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 05:20 AM       
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 05:36 AM       

you're too late, fluttershy
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 10:21 PM       
/youtubd . Drunk fuck you. Eapwacially all

All y'all can suck my balls through drawes.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
(SPARTA)
you're too late, fluttershy
seconded
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 09:31 PM       

Yes
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:34 PM       

holy shit dat range
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
I wouldn't have eaten the pig. All of that fuel on it would have made it taste nasty.
was never good
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
he ate it from the side that was cooked indirectly
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
was never good
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 01:24 PM       

i...i might actually watch that
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
So, is that a show, or what?

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post

i...i might actually watch that

YESSS NICK GAS DRINKING GAMES ARE BACK
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
That ruled.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
Do you read Homestuck?
Legislacerator
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
Legislacerator
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
BECAUSE YOU SHOULD

edit:
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
I'm pretty sure i've posted this before but since this is the best video on youtube I'm posting it again:

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 06:19 AM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 09:07 AM       
Quote:
Do you read Homestuck?
I've never heard of it, browsed the site, looks like some sort of adventure text game? All the music I've just checked out was pretty rad
Legislacerator
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
It's a comic based on that style of game. Kind of hard to get into, but even more difficult to get out of. All these little grey skinned kids we have as avatars are from HS. Terezi, the girl Chojin and I both have, is by far the most adorable and you should think so too.

But yeah, the music is awesome. They put out a new Homestuck album every month or two. You really should check it out.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 07:52 PM       
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 09:30 PM       
Quote:
It's a comic based on that style of game. Kind of hard to get into, but even more difficult to get out of. All these little grey skinned kids we have as avatars are from HS. Terezi, the girl Chojin and I both have, is by far the most adorable and you should think so too.

But yeah, the music is awesome. They put out a new Homestuck album every month or two. You really should check it out.
Where should I start!?