Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 02:21 AM        Jack-Feels-Fine pt.1
Jack-Feels-Fine

My best friend Davey was much cooler than me in so many ways. Davey had long blonde hair and could play drums in a syncopated blinding fury that would dazzle every girl that would enter his basement lair that was covered in old carpets. Daveys parents where so hip that it hurt with his mother and her funny British accent and his father and his deep Canadian radio voice it was a weird event every time I went to his house and hung out.

Davey had a reliance of my age getting alcohol and having a car that I seem to meld into a lifestyle of parties and molding a persona of my own. Clicking the seat belts heading downtown one Saturday with out knowledge of where we where heading Davey gave me instructions to a house on Oak and 20th to see a band that he was going to try out for. Keith the bass player and Nick on guitar introducing themselves and with out a vibe of preconception I sat in a large lazy boy type chair in a garage soaked in incense I sat back and listened. I was a token mascot of musicians and I really didn;t mind and would gladly run to the 7/11 for Slurpies or grab a six pack and come back to find them laying on the house couches talking about changes in there music.

Two months went by and I had become friends with Keith and Nick but Davey was chasing a prospective new girl friend and as a drummer found the whole traveling downtown rather tedious and fruitless. I wouldn't give up and tried in vane to drag him back to sessions but after a while they dumped him but I found a job close by there house and still hung out.

Keith was the writer and bass player and had a style of clothing that he had picked up from living in a England with baggy East Indian pants and flowery shirts. Growing up In Saskatchewan Keith had a calm mystical character that exuded kindness but his song writing was dark and brooding and I just was hooked on the music. Nick was a totally different cat altogether with his grin of a million teeth and acoustic strumming that rang in your ears until the string would stress no more.

Part 1.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 05:11 AM       
Thank God that not too many REALLY bored people come in here, or that would have certainly pushed them over the edge of suicide due to the immense boringness. :/
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 09:33 AM       
Thank you for the review Specdick x. I took the time to look at some of your post and you seem to be a slight idiot.

Quote:
the trashcan man from Earthworm Jim. It was this robot mad out of trashcans, and he was a miniboss, and sometimes he would take damage, and sometimes he wouldnt take any damage at all.
I took the time to write something that might not be brilliant but is coherant.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 06:56 PM       
Is this some kind of book you are going to write? I want to see where it goes.

I am so jealous of Davey.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 07:23 PM       
Thanks Crunch for taking the time to read it. I would like to continue and someday write a paperback.
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 03:10 AM       
Fartin, you must excuse me for being incoherent, because I'm Dutch, and I can read it PERFECTLY.

I didn't say that your story wasn't good, I just said that it bored me, so, sorry if I said it in a stupid way.

Also, learn some original remarks.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:02 AM       
Ya I can get easily offended. :/ I grew up near a Dutch family that had 7 kids and they where constantly having tea and choclate breaks. Maybe your just too wired to have an attention span?
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 10:13 AM       
Yeah, I'm...psychotic or something, whatever. :/