Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:33 PM       
Hehe. I'll get you MattJack!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
guys did you hear i'm a prefect on this board now all those snotty first years better watch out :sunglasses
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:32 AM       
I log out a boy, I log in a man.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:50 AM       
if i could give myself infractions, i would have done so for sure by now
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:54 AM       
I would give you one but I already used up my joke infraction

OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
hahah me too
OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 02:56 AM       
wait we only get one of those

SHIT
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 03:09 PM       
this is kind of like dungeons and dragons i think
OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
hahah it would be pretty cool if it were we could all get hit points and whenever someone gets too much infractions they are dead until someone raises them
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:21 PM       
If you are going to do this "upright citizens" thing, could you please at least bring back the tech forum?

Edit: Of course, just now I finally notice that it has been integrated into the Questions and Suggestions forum... about 30 seconds after I post this. my bad.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
INFRACTION FOR BEING OBLIVIOUS
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
What are internet memes by the way?

Chojin, I fear you may be crazed with power.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 06:29 PM       
Yay, I got my first infraction for stupid quoting! Doesn't that just give you a warm feeling inside?
He speaks truth!
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
is someone going to get round to setting a filter changing the word 'infraction' to 'erection'? or am i just going to have to keep imagining it
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Actually, Fat_Hippo, you got a warning, and it only shows for a day. It's just much easier than yelling at you in a thread, and much more private. Only fellow citizens or above can see it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
AWWW, where'd the sports forum go?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:01 PM       
Fathom Zero, I just gave you an infraction for that post in my mind. :eddieizzard
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:03 PM       
Want to know what's going to kill Eddie Izzard?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
Saying something funny, probably

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM       
And uh, the sports forum is still there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
I just saw that.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
are people who post once every 2 years disqualified?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:53 PM       
Holy shit ziggy and Carni back at the exact same minute :o

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Mar 20th, 2008 at 01:38 AM.