Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:00 PM       
allegedly
The Tension and the Spark
moonlightkisu is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
We have someone on here called Guitar Woman and even he's a dude.
Well, that's why it's generally a good idea to know someone's actual gender before assuming for yourself, especially on the internetz
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:37 PM       
Regardless - I was calling you a homo because you had a gay anime signature. The fact that you still probably like anime despite removing the gay signature (and have a gay anime username) means you're still a homo. A gay homo.

Quote:
" allegedly"
He wears fingerless gloves, smokes clove cigarettes and looks kind of like spock had both his parents been Human. Or does he...?
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Regardless - I was calling you a homo because you had a gay anime signature. The fact that you still probably like anime despite removing the gay signature (and have a gay anime username) means you're still a homo. A gay homo.
Nope, you failed already. Don't try any harder.

"Gay Homo", .. really, you mean as opposed to straight homos?

oh, the fail wrapped up with the redundancy, it's amazing!
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 07:42 AM       
AH! She's tying me up in logic! My one weakness!

I've been blinded by science!

What a fag.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
AH! She's tying me up in logic! My one weakness!

I've been blinded by science!

What a fag.
lmao. Did your parents not buy you a pony as a small child, or are you usually this bored?

(FYI: Calling someone a "fag" is only funny the first couple of times, if you're a 5th grader, that is.)

How old are you, exactly?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:45 PM       
TAKE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD, LADIES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:49 AM       
Why don't you move it to another thread, Milhouse?

Willie would've done it. He would've split the fuck out of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
lmao. Did your parents not buy you a pony as a small child, or are you usually this bored?

(FYI: Calling someone a "fag" is only funny the first couple of times, if you're a 5th grader, that is.)

How old are you, exactly?
Who says I'm bored? Just because I don't have a pony? I'd like to see your pony?! OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE

Anyway, yes I'm in the 5th grade (whatever age that is), what of it? Does that make you feel better about being lame on the internet? Does it? No. Or maybe. I don't know.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 06:07 AM       
Wait, you seriously can't call a female homo? I didn't know this.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:29 AM       
I think you can really call anyone a homo if they're an animeophile.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:20 AM       
I thought homosexual referred to anyone who preferred the same sex. Not colloquially, maybe, but in the broadest general terms.

For example, Iceland's brand-new premier is homosexual. This might make her a Serious Homo with Serious Homo Problems.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:46 AM       
That's what I thought.

Also, lol.
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:46 PM       
I originally posted a list of my favorite shows in the topic "favorite shows". I think that's how it's generally supposed to work on most forums.

Then, some bored 5th grader who has an icon of a cat wearing sunglasses started calling me a "homo" because of my "homo sig".

Why did I recieve a infraction, again? for responding to nonsensical posts that have nothing to do with the original topic? I was originally on topic before he started his "homo" tirade.

I don't hijack threads on any forum (I am a part of many, and I recently just joined here). I make posts relative to the topics -- and obviously, any posts after that are going to be responded to. If I was actually a "thread hijacker", that would mean that I came here to cause trouble, which I did not. Someone feeling the need to call others "homo" and de-rail the topic though, is.

Quote:
Anyway, yes I'm in the 5th grade (whatever age that is), what of it? Does that make you feel better about being lame on the internet? Does it? No. Or maybe. I don't know.
LMAO! could have guessed as much. 5th graders are the only ones who seem to enjoy using the word "homo" as if it were going out of style. And, I was originally ON TOPIC unlike you, yet I recieve an "infraction" because some 5th grader picked up the coolest new phrase and just can't stop using it. It's an overused word, try learning some new ones, and stop trying so hard.

The word "homo" is mainly only used towards homosexual males. And, it usually only makes sense when the person is actually a homosexual. Using it as an catch all-insult for anyone you come across, doesn't really make as much sense when the person is actually straight.

"Homo" is also the preffered word of choice for teenage retards yelling on xbox live while playing halo.

I suppose you can call a female a "homo", but then again it makes more sense if said female is actually homosexual/lesbian/bi what have you. It loses all of it's meaning otherwise. If you call everyone a "homo" a "fag" and "gay", then what do you call actual gay people?

Quote:
I think you can really call anyone a homo if they're an animeophile.
Or, if you're a bored 5th grader and using the word "homo", over and over and over again. You know what they say, homophobes are usually latent homosexuals themselves. If you're trapped in the closet, try finding the doorknob. It's not my fault that you're infatuated with gays.

Oh, I lol. But I suppose I can't expect much here, since these are the "I-mockery" forums, after all. Too bad the forums aren't actually as cool as the main site. That would rock.

Last edited by moonlightkisu : Feb 2nd, 2009 at 04:33 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:49 PM       
INFRACTION!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM       
I like to give new people infractions so I can get them all worked up

And then I can give them more infractions

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Why don't you move it to another thread, Milhouse?
There is no more Mock Wars.
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Actually I just pop in and do the mod thing once in a while to make it look like that I actually discourage threads becoming off topic

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:53 PM       
Which I do

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Which I do
lmao. O, favorites. You don't like threads being off topic, rly?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Dood Esu, you are getting schooled ArrowX style!
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 05:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightkisu View Post
I originally posted a list of my favorite shows in the topic "favorite shows". I think that's how it's generally supposed to work on most forums...

Why is it that every fucking aspie on the internet joins this forum?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Willie would've done it. He would've split the fuck out of this thread.
i only do that to threads i LIKE though, idc if this thread gets shitted up
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 09:11 PM       
Always hatin on my threads.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 09:12 PM       
it was ok when it started