Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:05 PM       
WTF was he doing so low
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM       
Some say he started with a check and then at the last second he went for the puck instead. Any minute now we should find out if Brown will get punished. :/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:20 PM       
dunno, unless he was seriously injured that might be a bit harsh. I've seen way worse with no punishment whatsoever. I mean, it's hockey.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 02:52 PM       
Well, he's supposed to get a call from the commission about it. I guess something happened with him in Dallas and they don't like back to back bad behavior.

He's never been suspended and he received no penalty for it. Also no one went over and kicked his ass over it. It's just that Jason hit his head bad on the ice and the media is causing a ruckus. So the commission has to investigate it. I hope it's only a fine at the most.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM       
For fucks sake. :mad

Brown suspended two games

http://lakingsinsider.com/2013/04/24...ded-two-games/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
People are pissed off at Brown this morning

IDK, on one hand Pominville is an idiot for squatting into a check face first, on the other hand I think I see Brown throw that elbow out at just the right time.
I don't blame pommer for this one. he was taught wrong like that got who knows face-foot style in Kung Pao.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:21 PM       
Tonight you get a rare "go Kings" because fuck Detroit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 09:54 PM       
Ugh, they're killing me.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 24th, 2013, 10:06 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:44 AM       
Dear Blue Jackets:

Please win. Please, please, please win. No, really. Please.

Love,
Kitsa
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 09:32 PM       
Blacked out! Fuck!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 25th, 2013, 11:10 PM       
SEASON OVER

FUCK YOU WASHINGTON.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 01:45 AM       
Sorry. I was rooting for the Jets a bit. I was mainly just happy to see the Flames destroy the Oilers one last time this season.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:37 AM       
We won in regulation, which kept us in the running. Things were looking iffy until that third goal.

Dallas seemed to realize in the third period that if they lost to us, they could beat Detroit on Saturday and ruin it for them. I think once they were confirmed out, they would much prefer to fuck up things for Detroit than for us.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 09:23 AM       
The bracket thing probably doesnt sound very fun when your team isnt on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 12:57 AM       
Well Kitsa, tomorrow is the big day. I wish you all the luck. Fuck Detroit.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 07:09 AM       
Well, I don't plan to fuck Detroit personally, but here's hoping they get fucked soundly while I am busy watching the Blue Jackets kick some ass.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 04:18 PM       
My god, there are people lined up around the block from the box office. The crowd control barriers are already up, too.

At the Subway I go to, they said the Predators were just through. I didn't believe them until I saw the Predators trainers around a table with big file folders. I don't think I could recognize a predator in street clothes, but there were athlete-looking guys in ball caps. I can't believe they would let guys eat questionable lunch meat before a game, but if a diarrhea epidemic means we get a regulation win I'll take it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM       
This is Nashville we are talking about right? I'm sure they brought a few cousins to fuck as well.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM       
So, what happened to the BlueJackets? I was busy watching the Phillies lose.

Sports sucks for me right about now.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 10:47 PM       
I'd like to see every team in the Eastern Conference playoffs die in a fiery train wreck.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 27th, 2013, 11:08 PM       
Jackets won! Unfortunately, so did MN and Fucktroit. No playoffs for us. Incredible game tonight. I enjoyed my scotch about 15 feet from Bob
Tadao, I got parachute pics but they're stills.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 07:43 AM       
Nationwide Arena was beyond capacity last night- think that might be the only time they've ever had a standing room only game. They even put the MN game on the big screen afterward for everyone to watch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 08:57 AM       
Yesterday there was a lot of "if this happens than this happens to us" going on.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2013, 09:36 AM       
The standing room only thing was irritating as hell because it was fan appreciation night and the rules are generally relaxed a bit. So when people filled the stairways and the area in front of the glass seats, security looked the other way and no one in the paid seats could see a damn thing. I did a lot of jumbotron watching and standing on tiptoe to take random camera shots over people's heads.