Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:49 AM        Sleep Walkers DA MOVIE
This is a stephen king book or something right? Anyway I haven't read the book cause i dont read that shit but I watched the movie and i now have opinions that i will share with everyone.

CLOVIS IS THE REAL HERO OF THE MOVIE

WHO IS CLOVIS?
CLOVIS IS THE POLICEMANS CAT.

SO CLOVIS SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLS ALL THE SLEEPWALKER DUDES, PLUS HE WAS GETTING VENGEANCE FOR HIS FALLEN FRIEND WHO LOVED TO DANGLE BALLS IN HIS FACE WHILE HE RODE AROUND IN THE COP CAR CAUSE THATS CONVENIENT.
ALSO DURING THE LAST SCENE OF THE MOVIE CLOVIS MAGICALLY TURNS UP AT THE SLEEP WALKERS HOUSE SIGNALS THE SHERIFF WITH A MEOW AND LEADS HIM INTO THE HOME. THE CAT ACTUALLY GETS INTOT HE HOUSE FIRST CAUSE HE RUNS UP A NARROW LEDGE TO THE ROOF AND STRAIGHT UP BUSTS SOME COVERT OPS SOMMERSAULT WINDOW BREAK MOVES THROUGH A WINDOW AND THEN KILLS THE BAD PERSON.

ALSO AT THE END OF THE MOVIE HE GETS THE GIRL AND IS THE ONLY ONE BESIDE THE GIRL THAT LIVES
ALSO HE"S LIKE A BOOMER OR A KING OR SOME SHIT CAUSE NONE OF THE OTHER CATS WOULD EVEN ATTACK THEM UNTIL CLOVIS SHOWED UP. THEN ONCE CLOVIS ATTACKS EVERY CAT JUMPS ALL OVER THEM. SERIOUSLY IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE WAITING FOR HIM THE WHOLE MOVIE TO ATTACK BECAUSE HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE AMONG HIS PEOPLE.
OH YEA PLUS THE GIRL LIKE YEARNS FOR HIS KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMORNESS CAUSE SHES ALWAYS LIKE "WHERES CLOVIS" "DIDJA BRING CLOVIS" "CLOVIS SAVED MY LIFE"

MOVE OVER WANG

The only thing this movie is missing is a flash back in clovis' head of all the fun moments he had with his policeman friend (in black in white) like when he was rapping that crazy shit in the car or dangling balls in his face and then a shot to the future of him holding the girls hands while looking out to the future/horizon/down on people.
remake.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 05:12 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
HE'S THE BOOMA KING CAT COMMANDO
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM       
THIS MOVIE IS ALSO ABOUT INCEST
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM       
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GRAB MY DVD AND WATCH IT AGAIN

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Dec 8th, 2009, 04:38 PM       
ITS ALMOST WORTH WATCHING.

FOR CLOVIS
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:47 AM       
Kahl: I guess ya missed the Weekly review of it in late October:

http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies/we...=movies&id=104
BANNED

Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:21 AM       
yea i did miss that, but you didn't mention anything about how CLOVIS saves the day you could've even made a little video like you love to do of the scene where clovis breaks through the window police cat style and tackles that bitch.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:44 AM       
Wouldn't want to spoil the glory of the movie for those who haven't seen it. But yeah, Clovis is indeed a badass cop cat.