FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:09 AM       
Che Guevara was not an asshole (
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 05:23 AM       
Its a quote obviously for the purposes of humor, or were you too high to notice, hippie.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 07:10 AM       
Don't worry my possibly Columbian friend, Kitsa is on our side.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 12:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
fireworks pics and details, if they are as crazy as you say

shower idea is a go

The majority of the fireworks are for a party tonight that promises to be insane. A few guys go together and buy roughly $1000 worth of stuff...really, more than that because they know the owner and he basically just throws shit into their cart. We went for a "finishing touches" run last night and I think retail was several hundred dollars.

I will take photos. The owner just picks up a huge package marked $750 or something crazy like that, and says "Have you seen these? Here, light it off in the parking lot, see what it does." It's in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere, but still.

It was funny because he was running around in front of customers, going, "Not this, that's shit....here, this one...not that one, that's all packaging..."

ps- let me know how the shower thing works out...I may or may not have used this technique myself.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
I think that as a medical student in Argentina he was relatively well-intentioned. So was Ulrike Meinhof, for that matter. However, by the time he got to Cuba, I think it would not be unreasonable to say that he had become a bit asshole-ish.

However, the quote is from this:

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 02:45 PM       
Happy Birthday Italian Stereotype. I hope you are fistbumping like a champ.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:42 PM       
!haey kcuf, eciv imaim
Fucking Finland
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 05:14 PM       

you you you you you you you you you you you
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 02:05 AM       
I'VE BEEN SO BORED AS OF LATE I'VE BEEN USING STRIPCREATOR

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 02:06 AM       
My favorite random comic I found is a heartfelt and poetic number called "Our Family Reunion" http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Lille/498858/

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:38 AM       
angel of mercy angel delight, give me.my. reward in heaven tonight
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:41 AM       
lady writer on the tv

she kne w all about her histor

y yuo could hardly write your name

something something just the same
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:43 AM       
way down douth

way down south

london town
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:47 AM       
check out guitar george

he knows

all the chords
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:49 AM       
he dont wanna make it cry or sing
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 04:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPila666 View Post
Untrue

Fucking Finland
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:13 AM       
you you you you you you you you you you you you you
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:15 AM       
Sorry Gus but you're banned until morning. It's 5:10am and I don't want to clean up your strewn-about-the-forums drunk posting right now

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:16 AM       
Hey ya heeeeeeyyyyy yaahhhhh
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 09:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
fireworks pics and details, if they are as crazy as you say

Giant wheel of 32,000 firecrackers...

Stretched the length of the yard several times over in long strips....took about 7 minutes total when lit in several places with a blowtorch. Red paper was flying and there was a pretty thick haze in the air.

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 09:45 AM       
probably attracted any Chinese people in the vicinity, too.

That is awesome. Do we get to see them explode?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 10:22 AM       
ummm....I know I had to cut the video off early and didn't get all of them because my battery was crapping out on me. Let me see if I can get a still.

The fireworks went on for a good 2.5-3 hours, counting little pauses for setup inbetween.

Edit:

Each string of firecrackers (each length of the yard) took about 1 minute and 57 seconds of straight bangbangbangbang. I timed it with a stopwatch.

There was all kinds of ash-fallout and hot embers raining down and I hid under the deck. Here's my view:

Imagine that for about 3 hours nonstop.

:america
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 10:38 AM       
3 hours is a shirtload of fireworks. That is really cool.

I miss fireworks
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
do they not allow fireworks in tizz-my-nia?

Mr. Kitsa had a video, but I googled his info because I KNOW WHAT YOU JERKS DO HERE and I decided that no, I would not be making his information accessible

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 4th, 2010 at 01:06 PM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 4th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Be a real man this 4th; play baseball with mortar tube rounds.