Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anathema is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:25 PM       
So by your outrage of my comments, I take it you’re gay then?

Sorry to offend you, but that’s life. Deal with it.

I already said if you want to be a fag, go ahead and be one. Just realize that there are more consequences for being one. And don’t whine when you have to suffer them.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:29 PM       
so what Anathema is saying is that the only thing bad about being a rascist is that most of them dont keep it real?

have you ever seen a kkk dude just walking down the street, in his robe and hat, going to 7-11 to buy a soda? no, they are allways in a groupe, and thats not keeping it real.

rascist are pussies. they fear things they dont understand. kinda like Anathema and gay people....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.

Old May 4th, 2005, 11:39 PM       
Hmm, you KIND of have it, which is more than most I can say around here.

What I was saying is most people are “closet racists” meaning they’re racist in the privacy of their homes and then act like they aren’t outside.

I was merely stating at least the KKK and their kind are up front enough to admit it. HOWEVER they too suffer from cowardice in the fact they hide their faces and travel in packs to string up minorities. It’s not like most of them are going to Compton to do that shit. Hence the reason why I had never claimed that being a racist was “Brave”.

Its not necessarily the case that they fear what they don’t understand though. While this may be the case for some, others may just simply hate for the sake of hating. I don’t fear idiots like most of you for example but I hate them.

ShaunHorsePony is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
What I was saying is most people are “closet racists” meaning they’re racist in the privacy of their homes and then act like they aren’t outside.
Tell me what mind reading power you posses that allows you to know how other people feel about other races in the privacy of their home.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM       
Terra's right, guys - this is almost as big a blow to the boards' credibility as the time the whackmeister wiped the floor with us.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM       
more like anusthemea ;(
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:28 AM       
Why do black people take such a long time to cross the street? And why is this thread so long?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2005, 12:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anathema

I already said if you want to be a fag, go ahead and be one. Just realize that there are more consequences for being one. And don’t whine when you have to suffer them.
Quit making excuses, you fucking homophobic sack of shit.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:13 AM       
Quote:

YOU ARE GRASPING AT STRAWS PROTRUDING FROM YOUR ANUS.
AngPur is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Actually, every person on the face of the planet is prejudiced somehow. That is to say if a man you are about to meet is named 'Dr. Richard Fatherstone III', you probably wouldn't expect him to be a WWF fan.

It's a fault in logic, and most sensible people try to avoid it.

The difference between prejudice and racism is when the prejudice is (surprise surprise) based off race. Believe it or not, many people have little to no preconceptions about a person because of the level of melanin in their flesh.

To say we are racists 'in the closet' is like if we made the thesis that you are a homosexual. If you denied that, we would argue points you have, saying the things you normally do are measures to hide your closet manlust.

It would be a fault of logic, and out thesis could not be proven for only YOU know if you are a homosexual. If you can stand up and casually say you are straight, I can casually stand up and say I am not a racist, closet or otherwise.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:04 AM       
HEY RACIST

GRRRRRRRR @ YOU

Old May 5th, 2005, 06:45 AM       
It’s obvious that this tiresome gang approach in an attempt to “intimidate the new guy" that you morons have been favoring merely displays your own insecurities.
Mob mentalities are usually a sign of the cowardly and unimaginative, so basically you’re acting like the KKK. How wonderfully ironic! You claim that you’re all liberal and open minded, but in fact you are exactly like the racists you all seem to be obsessed with. In effect you are fearing and hating what you don’t understand. (I wouldn’t say you’re hating for the sake of hating, because that would imply a higher level intelligence that it’s obvious that you don’t have)

Perhaps if you all thought like individuals instead of alike, you might get further, but I suppose that would be asking too much from you.

Very well, continue, this is actually becoming most amusing to me.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:54 AM       
Oh, you moustache-twirler you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM       
I will readily admit that I am racist against people who use the word 'amusing' and mean it. But at least you've found your niche - Telling us that we are in REALITY, THEREFORE, VIS A VIS the ones dancing for your private jollies is just the sort of detachment from reality that Terra and Lotida find irresistible in a man. Or shadow of one, as the case may be (is).

I have a new assignment for you.

CHAPTER 5 STUDY TOPICS:

1. In what ways are groups of like-minded individuals similar to the KKK? Explain your answer with a pretentious tangent on nothing in particular and apply punctuation liberally.

2. Psychoanalysis is for professional therapists and psuedo-intellectual internet blowhards. Which one are you?

3. "Jokes" are occasionally found outside of their usual [/sarcasm] suffix. Locate 10 examples of "jokes" in this chapter and explain why you really got them, but pretended not to for the purpose of leading us on, you coy devil, you.

4. Define "Occam's Razor" and explain in 300 words or more why it doesn't apply to this situation or your coping mechanism for the outside world.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 09:30 AM       
or to speed up this process, end every post in the word "fucktards" and a laughing emoticon.

YOU RACIST PEICE OF SHIT GRRR AAARGH DIE
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2005, 09:46 AM       
This guy reminds me of me when I was new to the internet and thought I was the coolest pompus toughguy in every internet community. I would always cleverly turn any insult back on a person by acting like it was a form of flattery or that I enjoyed being having everyone against me in a losing argument; making them furious I am sure. Goddamn I was brilliant.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 09:55 AM       
Quote:
What about the consequences of being a stultifyingly ill-informed, unfunny wazzock? There are some serious consequences right there. For starters, you can only ever be friends with other ignorant wazzocks. You can only ever marry another ignorant wazzock. All the parties you attend for the rest of your life will be exclusively full of ignorant wazzocks. You and your inbred spouse may well breed a whole litter of ignorant wazzocks, who will be twice as thick as you and your mate. Then eventually the whole mundane saga will end in your death, with a rather cheap and tacky tombstone commerating the fact that 'Here lies a really fucking pointless, tragic little ignorant wazzock'.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM       
Quote:
Very well, continue, this is actually becoming most amusing to me.

I have them all wrapped around my little pinky! Ha! Ha!
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:35 PM       
I was wondering when this topic would die out ;<

You are such a boring little internet person, mr Anathema. ;o

I really cannot believe everyone keeps replying to something like this, it is kind of cute- kind of kitsch, the way in which you, mr Anathema keeps defending and contradicting himself on even the most basic interpretation of boring cultural theory in a vain attempt to assert his intellectual dominance. ;0

You write like a kid who listens to bands comprised of 4 moody white guys and a drug-addled drummer, and people who yell altogether too much. Your favourite movie is either Fight Club, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas or Apocalypse Now. You have read at least 2 Anne Rice books, although you sometimes claim not to. You either just finished high school or are still in the process and the last girl you dated dumped you because you were whiny or clingy, if you've even had a girlfriend at all. You only spend 20 seconds doing your hair, if at all- because really, looks don't matter, and hang out with friends who all wear band shirts and think that maddox is hilarious. ;O

Believe me, mr Anathema, I really think it is gorgeous that you have decided to analyse society, and to show how those liberals are so damn wrong- because nobody but you can see the truth and it is both pitiful and depressing, but please stop now. ;<

Your cute attempts at showing how incredibly intelligent and enlightened beyond everyone else you are read like an essay for "introduction to culture 101"- not a particularly good essay, though, maybe you can hope the lecturer realises that it's your first year and lets you off with a pass conceeded. ;l

Really, you pick a boring and stereotypical topic to troll about, and then act all indignant about your superiority by saying the responses are hilarious and pretending to be sooooo frustrated with their ignorance- I bet when you see someone get hurt in a movie you pretend to laugh or look engrossed, because you supposedly like violence and pain, because you are such a dark and brooding soul! ;M

To hear about irony and being hypocritical from someone who has presented the terribly ironic and hypocritical arguments which you have done is an insult to the collective intelligence of the entire world. It is an idiots' interpretation of what they believe someone who is truly intelligent would think, and a rather poor attempt at conveying it. Please do not post again, mr Anathema. >:L
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 5th, 2005, 04:54 PM       
hahahaha, anathema said sorry.

first's he's sympathetic, then sorry. what kind of a racist are you?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
So racist acts don't have a 'bad effect' on black people who are being picketed, described as lesser humans, beaten up or dragged after a tractor? This isn't one of your 'established facts'?
*Sigh* Once again I asked you all what was so bad about being a rascist and Kelly provided the answer more or less.

I merely stated if you WERE a racist that you shouldn’t hide about it. I NEVER said I thought it was inherently “brave” like some of you idiots thought I was saying and I never stated that it DIDN’T have a bad effect on black people.

Of course it has a bad effect on black people or whatever race that you want to insert here. Never claimed otherwise.
So, basically, being a racist is not as bad as being a hyprocrite AND a racist. That idea has a little (very little) merit. Let's explore it, shall we? The outspoken and blatant rascist is a fool because he has no comprehension of social morrays and stumbles about publicly with his idiot ideas, theories, ect. Perhaps, he has reach the height of anti-social behavior, doesn't give a fuck and is beyond redemption. Meanwhile, you have the cagey "closet homo-phobe" who knows homo-phobia (?) is bad, doesn't denounce races publicly but persists in dwelling in an hate to which only he knows the logic. Shudder should someone find out and call him on it. He only is poisoning himself. Everyone else MUST be wrong, right? What is the common thread here? It's that they're ALL racists, regardless. Whether a human being is disengenous or not is a wholly different human characteristic that has no basis in an argument about racism. Being black, asian, ect is not a psychological trait, it is a physical one.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
What is the common thread here? It's that they're ALL racists, regardless. Whether a human being is disengenous or not is a wholly different human characteristic that has no basis in an argument about racism.
You know I have a problem with you. It's ok to make fun of Anathema. It's also ok to take him seriously and try to discuss with him. But it's not ok to post paragraphs explaining the obvious, because he might think it isn't so obvious, even possibly, it is the hidden truth that he has bestowed upon us, as he seems to like doing.

Clearly the dude was commending the lack of hypocrisy in an 'out' racist, and not the racism itself. And I for one agree that being truthful is a benefit, regardless of what you're being truthful about. That was apparent. It didn't stop anyone from making fun of him or anything, but it just ticks me off that you'd write all that crap to point out the obvious. you did what anathema did, really.
AngPur is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
Clearly the dude was commending the lack of hypocrisy in an 'out' racist, and not the racism itself.
And kelly made the point clear that this is more of a matter of the individual's lack of tact than a beacon of honesty.

Old May 5th, 2005, 07:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
I think you've shown that there actually is a thinking human being with potential to be constructive to the community, unlike a lot of the 'fucktards' here - 'newbies,' 'vets,' or otherwise. I'd really rather not see you leave.
I’ll bet Chojin REALLY regrets ever writing that to me.

You fucktards still on about racism? I thought Chojin made it pretty clear who I was by now, and if you were still too fucking dense, FS’s kiss ass addition should have made it crystal. I was wondering when you’d fucking catch on actually. Such a distasteful character, but it seemed to be effective yes? I certainly believe so.

But for once in FS’s pathetic life, there isn’t any more need to keep up this charade. Oh sure I could make denials, and we could go back on forth with your same tired assumptions about me, and my accurate remarks about you fucktards but why bother? We’ve done it all before, and yes we’ll probably do it again in the future. But not today. (Dole stop saying Wazzock, like you just learned the fucking word, you look like a redundant dicksnot, only I can get away with redundancy and make it funny, and jin just shut the fuck up period, you never have anything remotely intelligent to say anyway, let alone witty.)

For Chojin must protect his herd of sheep and actually I can understand that, and while he would like me to become one of them because he finds me incredibly captivating, I fear that can never be. I am a predator and as such I must decimate your weak sheep kind and those that would try to protect you. Perhaps in some other life, things could have been different, but fate has decreed us as enemies and as such I must be the villain.

So then! I bid you all good day; it was another fun session to fuck with you prey once again, and thank you all for being the predictable little fucktards that I know that you are.

Terra and Lotida, keep them in line, until I get back!

See ya in a few months Fucktards!

EVIL EMPIRE ENTERPRISES
MAD MAX WINS AGAIN!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:18 PM       
Who is Mad Max is he like the forum drunk or something?