Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 01:47 PM       
DUHHRHRHRHHR, the point of what I was trying to make, is that I do agree with your masterful google work, but haven't you ever heard to never believe everything you have read or seen on TV?

Anthropologist often are 'hands on' while working. And how do you know that in some far remote part of some tiny deserted country, that those 'ancient cultures' and 'heritage' are dead? WHAT ABOUT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? Maybe people are sitting around on an island they are stuck on, like 'Gilligan's Island' shit.

You can save the 'lenor is stupid' routine, I haven't been the one trying to prove you are wrong or what is right etc. If you can't accept someone else's theory's, then GROW UP!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 01:53 PM       
Some anthropologists are hands on, not all of them.

I don't see why you'd need to know anything about a culture or a people to understand their philosophy, anyway.
Also I didn't use google, I actually go to college and have a brain to absorb the information. I also read books.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 01:53 PM       
and it's not like they're actually talking to people by digging up bones and stuff. the reason we know so much about ancient cultures is usually because of the writings and art they left behind.
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 01:55 PM       
ps i dont accept STUPID theories, and there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you should grow up and learn to have some common sense/have good theories..
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 02:10 PM       
You pasted and copied an insert from the University of Virginia, As I recall in an earlier post. If you can remember all of that from memory then I'm surprised you haven't brought up the photographic mind, you must have. I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but I won't succumb to what you want to hear either. You already have Matt, cheer-leading you on.

I go to college too, a big ol' University that is seeded 5th in the country for basketball! HA

I don't think you have once mentioned your major, which is fine. Although I highly doubt it's 'Theoretical Studies' or 'History', if it is then hat's off to you for the ability to stay awake in class. But weren't we mentioning earlier on how going to college does not mean your a 'swami' ?

Matt had one thing correct, college kids often do look obnoxious, especially in situations as this one.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 02:15 PM       
Oh fuck. A platform for lenor to pretend she's NOT a dumb cunt. Whoopee.

That was very funny. Well done.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 02:25 PM       
Zomboid this is a very serious conversation on how Kahl knows more than anyone. Stop interrupting him, while he's on a pedestal.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
And how do you know that in some far remote part of some tiny deserted country, that those 'ancient cultures' and 'heritage' are dead? WHAT ABOUT THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE? Maybe people are sitting around on an island they are stuck on, like 'Gilligan's Island' shit.
My goodness, I forgot all about the Bermuda Triangle! So many intelligent, mainstream anthropolgists agree that it contains remnants of cultures long thought extinct, and there is such a wide range of peer-reviewed academic articles about the those long-lost cultures!
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 03:28 PM       
Keen observation, Jeanette. Because I evidently was being serious using all CAPS, and referencing a television series made in the 70's.

Bermuda Triangle, is a mass amount of water, located somewhere in the ocean. Depending on which scientific explanation or hypothesis you wish to believe, but many scientist, conspirators, theorist, your mom have wrote articles on their beliefs that it could just be SUPERNATURAL. So eh' guess those people that got lost there might just be throwing some crazy all niter parties.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
lol.
Who's ideas, and what did he say?
Gabbygins. He told me that he doubted she had any actual in-depth conversation about religion when she visited, assuming she actually did.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenor View Post
Keen observation, Jeanette. Because I evidently was being serious using all CAPS, and referencing a television series made in the 70's.
Forgive me, you are so blindingly stupid sometimes that's its pretty hard to tell when you're serious or not.
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:31 PM       
You want to know why I was copy-pasting from universities?

Because despite having said the same thing over and over you guys acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. So I backed myself up with some sources.
That's what you do when someone doesn't believe you, fuckhead. Unlike you and gabbygagonacocka, my knowledge is actually qualified by the fact that it's true.

Quote:
But weren't we mentioning earlier on how going to college does not mean your a 'swami' ?

I actually go to college and have a brain to absorb the information
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM       
I have mentioned before that I have a nearly photographic memory. You should know that considering all the trivial details i remember about you.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:51 PM       
Rog linked me to this thread, and I'm proud to have read most of it!

I now know again that Gaga is retarded, and kahljorn is smart but getting funnier and that I still like Mattjack. And Lenor's 'road trip' comment was lol, but probably unintentional.

TEN POINTS FOR GRIFFINDOR
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:55 PM       
I would rather not think of how creepy your last post sounded.

But, please remind me again of when I tried to contradict any of that never-ending shit you posted about which-ever religion was being bounced around at the time.

Kahl: I HAVE BIG BRAIN AND ABSORB ALL MY COLLEGE LEARNED KNOWLEDGE!!@#@!!!
Lenor: SHUT UP, nobody cares.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:56 PM       
guys I smoke pot!
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:04 PM       
now i can read minds..
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:04 PM       
woooooo....
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:30 PM       
gabby does, and we were arguing about it until i was satisfied that no amount of skepticism could make it appear as if she knew what she was talking about.

i dont really even know why you're arguing with me. i think there's a few sub-arguments going on about uh how much i didn't know because i was a high school dropout.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I have mentioned before that I have a nearly photographic memory. You should know that considering all the trivial details i remember about you.
No wonder I lost both my arguments with you, cheater.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:50 PM       
When did you not graduating from High School, become part of any of this?

Why do we argue?

Who knows, its fun.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:53 PM       
p.s. HARRY POTTER, HE'S OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T DO IT, THEN NO ONE CAN!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:59 PM       
Snape is going to kill Harry
BANNED

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 07:37 PM       
I'm pretty sure gaga and you were talking about how superior you are because of your college credits.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM       
Someone else had brought up how I was a psychology major, which resulted in a few post's about my lack of intelligence, But other then that; The only comment about school, I made referred to basketball.

Gaba girl made references to her bachelors degree, a couple of times.

I would rather not re-read through another 7 and a half pages, if you wish too then be my guest.