Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 07:47 PM       
people were making fun of her for a while because she was acting all smart because of her college degrees and that is partly why people were making fun of her. besides her just being a dumbass.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 07:51 PM       
Have we established yet the difference between 'you both' and 'she'?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 08:57 PM       
you guys are team players.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
you guys are team players.
I'm not a lezbian!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 11:25 PM       
But they say you're nasty...
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
And I don't give a damn...
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 01:12 AM       
gerbergoogoos site gave me a migraine
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 01:13 AM       
Hey I just did a quick reply and that monkey island animation thing is top notch. This new board is soooo fannncy
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 03:06 AM       
No no. I dont care how unintelligable and stupid i sound,
ILL HOLD MY GROUND!!!

Fine fine fine. Kahl wins.

This thread (in the later part), was my failed attempt at an experiment. I'm doing a study on human observence and reaction to pseudo-intellect.
my point in the study is to prove that when you back a seemingly intelligent person into a corner,
they'll fall apart from the effects of circular arument. Kahl was meant as the intellegent subject. However, his reaction is a bit different then I expected.

7 out of 10 of my subjects were perfectly intelligent and well educated people,
however, I found that when I present them with a roundabout argument, they eventually break down.

good job kahl.

Anyway,
I've proved myself in your recent thread.
Kahl,
Do I have your permission to publish this transcript in the book?
thanks,
Gabby
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 09:36 AM       
Oh man, you are my favorite person ever.

"I do all of my psychology experiments in the most balanced, controlled environment possible: The internet."
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 10:42 AM       
Doopa, the animation is neat, right!

1. Gris I thought I was your most favorite person ever, ha.

2. I fortunately have the pleasure of being able to take 'Human Behavioral Studies' on a campus full of frat boys to the genius bio-chem and physics majors; with whom I choose to do any needed 'work'. Once, I tried to use the Internet, although not this site, for a paper I was writing. Unfortunately, unless hand-written signatures are presented, it is not acceptable.

My paper's are not being published anytime soon. But if you already have 'book deals' or whatever, you should know at least the basics. Including your work's source's with non-fiction material. If I am wrong, please do elaborate.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 01:40 PM       
Gabby, you are ridiculous. What's sad is that I've seen the same shit before.

IF I CAN'T WIN, I'LL CHANGE THE GAME
BANNED

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 02:02 PM       

WHOA!
that's ridiculous,
in so many ways!
i wont even bother to get into it,
because that would be gay

that doesn't even make sense. Anybody who read your book would think it's ridiculous.
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM       
Kahl, How can you deny that you don't feel 'Riding on the Short Bus' special? After being someones 'subject' on the Internet.

Your gonna be famous!
BANNED

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:10 PM       
see, that's exactly the retarded psychology that she wants to act like she's using.

Quote:
"HAHA WHAT AN INSULT NOT ONLY DID I PREDICT THEIR BEHAVIOR BUT I WAS JUST STUDYING THEM
THATLL GET ME OUT OF THIS JAM OF EVERYONE THINKING IM A COMPLETE MORON BECAUSE ITLL BE CLEAR I WAS PRACTICING SCIENCE AND THEYLL BE REALLY IMPRESSED"
plus nobody will expect that i dont know shit about hinduism anymore we can ignore that thank god because of psychology i love the modern world but don't tell that to the first half of this thread
and the only one who fell for it was you.
dumbass.
IM DOING AN EXPERIMENT ON HOW RETARDED DUMB GIRLS BOND ON THE INTERNET LIKE IN-GROUPS versus OUT-gROUPS AND THEY USE THEIR DUMB FACES TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACHOTHER AND BLOW KISSES UP EACHOTHERS ASSES
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:13 PM       
I didn't read any of this thread but what's this person with CrabbyCaca in their signature all about!?
BANNED

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:15 PM       
plus she already admitted i won
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:33 PM       
And i'm going to do a study on people, that are unable to take a fucking joke.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 04:41 PM       
I'm waiting to see Gabby show me a link to books that's she's published.

And even if this is a real study, NO YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO PUBLISH MY REPLIES TO THIS THREAD!
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
She has MY permission. For the sake of scientific progress!
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 12:26 AM       
Speaking of Gabby's books, I can't remember what happened to our submarine letter emoticon.

Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 08:15 AM       
Don't worry, Jaenet, your lack of replies isn't going to be a loss to the community.
Im only including posts relevent and vital to the topic at hand.

Part of this study was using a tool that would allow for non-human interaction, while still maintaining the study. What better tool than the internet.

I noticed a pattern of argument that's consistant - with both internet and non internet subjects.
The internet subject is interesting. Say, for example, that I take two people of equal intelligence, one on the machine and one in-person. The internet subject does better because they're presented with an opportunity to structure their arguments, and disect the entire idea.

this is also going to tie into a fault-of-public-education seminar, and explore some possibilities of peer pressure, giving kids private sessions, etc..

You can find my next book, which will contain parts of this transcript, in August 2007 at Borders bookstores and other propriators of liturature. The title is Vintage Ideals and Lost Systems.

stay tuned.
more to come.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 02:12 PM       
I'm doing a study on STUPID pepole too!
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM       
whoa speaking and writing are completely different skills who knew i bet abraham lincoln was all "DUUHH UMMM UH DUHH" in person but get a piece of paper in front of him (this was the internet back then) and he's all "four score and seven years ago" huh

man gargamel baggie i will offer you the chance of a lifetime - i will write the introduction to your book

"my name is garfield galore, and i'm in my fifth year at hogwatrts."

"grannie gaspedal" cried ron, as he and the other weaselrys met me off the train "how ar e you doin"

"i'll be okay once i get my wine" i said coquettishly through fluttering eyelashes at harry who was also there

"it's good to see you" said harry

"thanks harry im glad you made it back what with your uncle being such an assh*le"

"how about you gannymede how is it that you made it back" said harry

"didnt you hear my parents were found mysteriously dead"

we all went to the carraiges to get to hogwarts and i shared a laugh at the first years in the boats

"try not to get wet" i shouted under my breath

"cmoe on garafolo sit with me" said ron, but harry winked at me and i felt pulled by him to the carraige he was going to...
BANNED

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 04:18 PM       
nobody would accept as academic or even relevant a "Book" about shit that isn't even relevant to itself. YOU WON CYCLICAL ARGUMENT NIGHT. Now you can be in my book about spaghetti fights and peer pressure! Look for it in borders next to, "How to eat fried worms."
Plus who the fuck would want a book by someone with a BA in SEX STUDIES on whatever the hell it is you're pretending our argument played into. Why don't you just admit you got burned, bitch, because you have shallow knowledge.

YOu noticed a pattern of argument? What the fuck. The only pattern of our argument was you being a stupid twat and not knowing the history of the indian culture, in which I, on the other hand, did. The "Pattern" was you not understanding and me explaining to you that you didn't understand and having to keep doing it because you didn't understand.
So if you're writing a book about how stupid people who don't know what they are talking about get corrected when they smear their shit all over a message board, then I guess it might be a few smarties short on delicious.

THIS JUST IN THIS JUST IN GABBY GAGA OF CACA AND GRAVY MIX SPEXIAL BOAT INCORPORATED HAS JUST DISCOVERED THE MOST IMPORTANT FIND OF OUR CENTURY:
WHEN SOMEBODY DOESNT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING A PERSON MIGHT KEEP EXPLAINING UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND
WUURRRRERRRRRRRRR (the sound of the world coming to a halt)