Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 10:33 PM       
shyandquietandsensitiveguy
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 11:17 PM       
YOU'RE STUPID NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Fuck the Tijuana analogy, this is a half-retarded miniature pinscher trying to charge a teacup poodle and hitting a fire hydrant
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:01 AM       
Hey, shyandquietguy, you fucking suck buddy. I don't know what you mean by "finally got it all under control," but I'm sure that's a reference to your mental status. Keep your shit under control and write all the crappy songs you want. Ignore me when I call you a hippie, because it's obvious you're not a hippie. And for the record, I totally screwed your mom and she loved it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 01:12 AM       
man pacman's tearin it up
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
man pacman's tearin it up
If by "it" you mean shyandquietguy's mom's poon, then yeah, I'm wearing that shit out. Hey shyandquiet, how're your mom and my kid? Tell her the check's in the mail.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:24 AM       
i was gonna say 'its just like a ****** to talk about fuckin whit echicks' but then you said her check was in the mail so nvm
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:31 AM       
I generally don't talk about it, but I figured he needed to know that his old lady is getting more action than he is.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:48 AM       
Goddamn I missed a good old fashioned mock.

But srslsy mang, Glowbelly is kind of a vet, you get points for being outrageous, and it's so much more fun making fun of JOAT, amirite?

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:35 AM       
Vet schmet, you're all my jesters.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 06:13 AM       
mad max is that you
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 11:53 AM       

"Just walk away"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 12:23 PM       
probably in the history of man this is the first time a group of jesters has slapped the shit out of their patron.

and made him cry
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 02:26 PM       
You call this a beat down? My tears are that of laughter! Your limp wristed slaps tickle.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 03:48 PM       
I thought your tears were for your dead brother Tokomo, who didn't even manage to slash his own throat after committing seppuku, he just did that pansyass "second" shit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 04:47 PM       
That was highly entertaining Gus, you may sit by my feet.
BANNED

Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 05:51 PM       
h THEY WERE TEARS OF AUGHTER U GUYS CANT HRUT ME AT ALL U HV TO HAVE SUPERPOWERS LIKE ME

UR JUST LUCKY IM NOT USIN EM CAUSE THEN U WOULD BE HURTIN
BANNED

Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 05:52 PM       
YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT USE EM
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM       
Dance monkey, dance for me.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Hey, shyandquietguy, you fucking suck buddy. I don't know what you mean by "finally got it all under control," but I'm sure that's a reference to your mental status. Keep your shit under control and write all the crappy songs you want. Ignore me when I call you a hippie, because it's obvious you're not a hippie. And for the record, I totally screwed your mom and she loved it.
You are an asshole. My Mom is not a whore. You are ultra stupid. I'll give you 20 dollars through paypal to shut up.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM       
Keep your money, champ.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 08:46 PM       
Why? Isn't twenty dollars the typical amount for a prostitute?
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:05 PM       
Exactly, I don't wanna take away your best shot at getting laid.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 09:16 PM       
Shyandquietguy, are you a Mormon?
Mocker

Old Oct 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Exactly, I don't wanna take away your best shot at getting laid.
I win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam
Shyandquietguy, are you a Mormon?
No, but I have grown to appreciate my sense of integrity when it comes to not blindly persecuting unless I feel I have a proper sense of judgement. In other words. I win.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 24th, 2008, 12:35 AM       
Welcome to the Biggest Fag on the Internet Competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
I win.

Well there you have it folks! Shyandquietguy is the biggest fag on the internet.