Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM        Hello Chicago!
Hi turds. I'm making an impromptu trip to Chicago tomorrow. My afternoon is almost free. If I like you I'll buy you coffee or a knuckle sandwich - your pick.

PS - Attractive women are encouraged to reply.

PPS - I just popped my "smilies" cherry. I feel so used...
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 12:10 AM       
Fcuk Chi town, come to Buffalo...then we'll talk.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
One thing your going to notice when you get there is that everybody is overweight. I had three (3) trips to chicago and speaking from an NYC point of veiw, all the men are close to a cardiac related death. I wen't to the mall (forget the name but it's the only one) and one thing I noticed was that I was in 90% better shape than 90% of the people there. (the remaining 10% of the people I obsereved were from out of town and shared the same opinion.) People from the midwest in general are in poor health but Chicago took the cake, and then gorged themselves on it. I saw one attractive womanm while I was there but I think she was a prostitute since she had rip jeans and the rip was right across her sweet ass revealing her thong panties.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:26 AM       
It's true. It's partly due to the midwest having better food, and more of it, than a lot of other places in the country, particularly the west coast.

But you've spent a good amount of time in Texas, so the size difference shouldn't be that great.

hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
I'm talking about NYC. Trans fatty acids are illegal but the joke is that fat transexuals are allowed wherever they wan't. I flew into Nebraska's Eppley Airfeild when I came across a "steak kiosk" in the middle of the baggage claim. They boasted that they can ship steaks anywhere in the US which means I don't have to keep raw meat in my pocket through LaGuradia. I also noted that on my 5 hour drive to the Pella plant in Carol Iowa that there is only fast food places out there. Many of the towns out there were also the insparation for scooby doo episodes since there was nobody there except fog. I could not find a regular restaraunt that served food that wasn't fried. They also have shitty pizza and if you want just one slice, you have to go to a liqour store, but that was Detroit.

Just goes to show that anthing not NYC or LA, sucks cock.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
PS Boston sucks cock too.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:07 AM       
PPS and what the fuck deal with Terra Huate? That place is the size of a poorly funded postage stamp.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:18 AM       
one time i went to this shitty desert city to babysit these shitty desert white trash kids for their stupid desert drug addict mother while she went and got gastric bypass in mexico and i went to the mall there and ive never seen so many obese people. Not normal obese people, either, the kind of obese people that NEED wheelchairs ;/

there would be at least ten people in the mall who were so fat they needed wheel chairs, both times i went there ;/ It fucking boggles the mind at first how fat people could even exist in the desert but then you remember that they live inside of a wheelchair and probably never even go into the heat
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM       
"The Hills Have Eyes" was based on a true story.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:48 AM       
i live in the desert and everyone is skinny and tanned
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:52 AM       
Grant it they were not "mutants" but hey were robbedd on there way though a particular Arizona town that shall remain namelss. "cough.. Sugauro lake .... cough!"

Last edited by Evil Robot : Feb 6th, 2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: edit "south of sugauro lake in the "hills"."
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
i live in the desert and everyone is skinny and tanned
yea i pretty much picture the sun cooking fat off of those fatties in my mind; but for some reason, in that city, there were pasty fat fucks all over t he place
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:01 AM       
Fat people exist in the desert, make no mistake. I really hate fat people.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:04 AM       
maybe only skinny people leave the house here because it's too hot for sweatpants :0
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:12 AM       
Snake handler protestants?
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:17 AM       
I know that fat people exist in the desert, it just confuses me because it is such a spit in the face of evolution.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
even in the summer most deserts get cold at night, so fatties could be nocturnal, evolution-wise.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 03:53 AM       
but malls arent open at night and that is their feeding ground
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:12 AM       
Hello, I am robin kljghnjflnmk plaease? but trhe way tyhere being nsatched up in persoin? fo rhtat matter what abouht the jefferson orf smith series? now al lot of people are scrambling to ghet the liberian currency? what if I told you that the danbury mint was opening its vaults to you personally? I am going to show you the danbury mints present collection. In 1938 the postage stamp has risen, are you ready fopr this? %1200 percent for your grandfather! Longher thatn the guide to the US mint and has been called the fathere of the US mint! woiuld you mind answering z a few questions about the presidiential coins? yes. US mint ha s issuerdf coins before but not a presiden7uj8ko9p./';[ko0ji9./';[] sorry, keyboard waqs wet with beer. sorry, not every coin is impressive. this coin is wortgh a cu pon. pass 6themm down to history, let your childeren touch history. We know the first coins have come and gome, the we show you for yourdelf how tho get them in UN CURCUMSISED production. We helpo the danbury minet the production hgads become unparralelnedf with unprecedendet to homonor eachop of our presidients. Howeever, none of the coins have goner into circulation, noe the presidential, untoctched by human handsss, stampsed with 9\11 easch 12 coins contains 12 golden coin sds to ensure it's authenticity! thats a $72.00 vqaluie production has already ceased forever, in this cleare protective capsule! we will send you thins protyectivbe case to simnply store you collectibles! Best oif all, with your order youll get a free matching coin simply return it for a full refund some people say it could be the coin of the cerntury! deluze hardwood case fo only &39.95 at the sdame low price.

Sealedc collector roll
free matching collectible plate !
Order nnOW!!!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:13 AM       
not every coin is impressive!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 04:14 AM       
by law, only the impresive coins are for sale.

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:48 AM       
Idiots.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
Evil Robot, WTF is with you trying to make the word "want" a contraction?
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 11:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Just goes to show that anthing not NYC or LA, sucks cock.
People suck everywhere... LA, DC, CHI, NY. You think 'cause they're coastal they're somehow exempt from idiots? Fuckwads are everywhere they just come in different flavors.
For example, you might be the Oblivious Fuckwad type. You're a tunnel rat but you think because you hail from the Big City that you're on the outside looking in. NEWSFLASH:

No.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh_Bristic View Post
Idiots.
See, it's not just me