hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:11 AM       
nyc 914
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:13 AM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:17 AM       
YOURE A FAGGOT AND DONT BELONG IN YOUR OWN THREAD YOU FUCKING PEANUT FALLERY FUCK YOU!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:18 AM       
THIS MAY BE THE FIREST AND ONLY TIME eVILrOBOTO HAS HINTED AT MY IDENTITY. iF YOUR GOING TO DIAL RANDOM NUIMBERS, BASE TEHEM ON THIS THREAD.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:19 AM       
914 IS AN AREA CODE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
YOURE LENOR

DID I WIN

I WON
hAS RUG-BURN
YOU DIPSHIT.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
IF I WERE LENOR I WOULD BE FEELING MY AWSOME TITS AND NOT ON THE IONTERNET WOTH YOU DREGS.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
YEA IM THE DIPSHIT NOT THE GUY TALKING ABOUT EATTING SHIT

YOUD DIP CARROTS IN THAT SHIT ALL NIGHT

DONT DENY IT

AND YOUD PROBABLY STICK POOP STICKS IN RANCH DIP
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:21 AM       
THEN WHY DID LENOR EVER GET ON THE INTERNET SHE SHOULVE BEEN TOO BUSY FEELING HER OWN TITS
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:21 AM       
YES I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LENOR THAT MAKES SENSE.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:22 AM       
Where the fuck did Lenor come from? that shits a blast from the past!
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:24 AM       
I dont know new york city and identities ;/

WHY ASK QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NO ANSWERS OTHER THAN FEOUHFEIOUHEFOUHEFOUEHFOUHOUAHDIOPAUGDiyeagfoaeygf ia
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:24 AM       
If you think I'm a chick then I will need more beer.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:25 AM       
frankly it doesn't matter if you're a chick
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM       
also bears won't erase your identity issues
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM       
unless they maul you to death but that's just a depressing thing to thing about. dont be so macabre!
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:30 AM       
I know what I'm doing, but unless your in europoe, you are up at an ungodly hour and thats why you aer pissed.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:31 AM       
BTW my phone number is in this thread and its not
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:31 AM       
my voicemail is mildly entertaining
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:32 AM       
there's nothing ungodly about 330 am you god damned athiest
hAS RUG-BURN
mildly, probably not worth the cost of the call to manhattan
BANNED

is your prefix 516
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
then call it, i dare you.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:33 AM       
my prefix is 914. 516? WTF IS THAT LONG ISLAND?