Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:56 AM       
EHOW How to keep your boat from sinking by evil robot
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:58 AM       
yoiu're a legend of your own making!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:59 AM       
write on ehow on how to slice your wrists open!

i find that it is next to impossible to slice your wrists up and down like everybody says you should do it. Obviously, people who say that are morons and don't know what they are talking about.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:01 AM       
Feb 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM
YOURE A FAGGOT AND DONT BELONG IN YOUR OWN THREAD YOU FUCKING PEANUT FALLERY FUCK YOU!

Feb 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM
YOURE A FAGGOT AND DONT BELONG IN YOUR OWN THREAD YOU FUCKING PEANUT FALLERY FUCK YOU!
Feb 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM Feb 6th, 2009, 11:17 AM

BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:01 AM       
maybe if you had a scalpel or something really sharp i dunno its kind of hard to get good enough leverage on your wrists when you're holding a knife for a nice deep slice ;/
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:02 AM       
i recommend experimentation

the scientists recourse
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:02 AM       
http://www.ehow.com/how_4670973_kill-yourself.html
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:05 AM       
THAT ARTICLE IS BULLSHIT ASKING FOR HELP AND TALKING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS JUST MAKES PEOPLE HATE YOU MORE
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:06 AM       
Mine open nippples are open to your invasion.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:06 AM       
Yes I have open nipples
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:07 AM       
two of them
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:07 AM       
Quote:
Go to your "happy place" and reconnect with what made your life magical. Go to one of these web sites and anonymously speak with someone, even if it is to tell them your last wishes or to curse out the world.

love,
your human brother.
lol ;(
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM       
Open nipples sound like something that would be covered in blood and other liquids ;/
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:08 AM       
Thats not my article. My articles are about how to remove an alpha one outdrive unit.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:09 AM       
I know its not yours it probably would've been either funnier or more instrumental for people trying to kill themselves.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:10 AM       
possibly both
hAS RUG-BURN
Quote:
Go to your "happy place" and reconnect with what made your life magical. Go to one of these web sites and anonymously speak with someone, even if it is to tell them your last wishes or to curse out the world.

love,
your human brother.
lol ;(

My brother I have come to you with open hands and ......
hAS RUG-BURN
a red ryder BB gun?
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:12 AM       
... i would like to tell you an enchanting story about what happened to me as a young mulatto boy in the caverns of my memories...
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:12 AM       
youll shoot your eye out. problem is you enjoy pain.
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:15 AM       
I DO ENJOY PAIN BUT I HATE IRREVERSIBLE MAIMING
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:17 AM       
MY WINECUP HAS BECOME EMPTY
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
Why do you keep responding in pairs? are you two people?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
Do you need a beer?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
I'm going downbstairs I can get you one.