Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
I'm all over the Brass Beast, mfkrs. Y'all suckas don't even know.

That and the Syndey Sleeper.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
I've acquired a Strange Conniver's Kunai, if anyone wants to trade things. I hate the Spy, and I hate playing him even more.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:22 AM       
is that the one that disguises you as the person you just stabbed? if so i want it
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:33 AM       
Naw, it gives you less health, but you gain whatever you do to an enemy via a backstab.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:29 PM       

Someone's done put WETA in my Team Fortress.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Aaaaaand there went my framerate.
This is the first time an update has pissed me off. It pretty much cancels out the Engie, and the charge shot can one-hit quite a few classes.
I'm kinda mad
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 06:58 AM       
Anybody mad about this update is a whiner. It screwed up my framerate at first, but I just restarted my client and it turned out fine.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:20 AM       
I'm not nearly as pissed as most of the other people I've heard, but I think these were a mistake. They're not nearly balanced enough.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:21 AM       
Haha, you're cute.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:40 PM       
This update is fucking hilarious because nobody realizes how horrible of a weapon that laser canon is. It moves at about two miles per hour and the Soldier basically has to completely stop moving for a few seconds to do any decent damage with it. It might as well be a giant sign that says "please headshot and/or backstab me as I am immobile and not paying attention to my surroundings"

I'm kind of relieved Valve did this, because before last night everyone was spamming the Liberty Launcher. Fast rockets with no splash are fine, and slow rockets with lots of splash are annoying, but managable. However, fast rockets with normal splash, pretty much for free, are some fucking bullshit. They have one less shot, I guess, but they're less likely to miss, and it only takes two good hits to kill most classes.

If the Cow Mangler pisses you off, here's what to do: Go Scout, then equip the FaN, pistol, and Atomizer. You now have a quad jump, which is almost as good as a jetpack. I basically wreck everything with this setup, and most Soldiers are whores for splash damage and can't actually hit a moving target.

Now that I think about that, the Engineer could get a jetpack.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jul 21st, 2011 at 02:56 PM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM       
I KNOW. They're the most easily dodged things in the game.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:20 AM       
I like the new death animation the update brang about! Plus the bison makes crowded rails a snap!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:26 AM       
my computer struggled to play this game before laggy laser rockets, now it's goddamn unplayable need a new pc
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 03:23 AM       
They just recycled the fizzle animation from HL2. I always liked a good disintegration, but it doesn't quite fit into the game.
Also, I think I have an addictive personality; the urge to buy keys is rising more every day
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:51 AM       
I was so unbelievably happy when I spent more than $40 on a video card.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Fuck yeah, I found a Brigade Helm!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:31 PM       
Getting enough metal to get that thing with the epaulettes is hard. Fuuuuck. Still, beats spending $13 on the thing.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM       
This game updates way too much. I wouldn't complain if my internet connection was fast, but god damn.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:58 AM       

Token Bleeding Heart
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:25 AM       
I uncrated my first unusual today! Got a Solo's Shooter with a circling peace sign! Y'ALL GOT NOTHIN' ON ME
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
I fucking love the Original. That's all I use anymore.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 01:30 PM       
I unboxed a Strange Boston Basher yesterday. I thought, "WTF am I going to do with this shit?" Then I decided to make it into the Server Clearing Boston Basher. It will be glorious.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
You've found a way to use the Boston Basher without fucking yourself over? I've never managed to do anything other than suck and die with it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:53 PM       
Well, if you hit a teammate, it still counts as a hit and doesn't hurt yourself. I mainly just bash the shit out of Snipers. It makes short work of them, actually.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Really, I didn't know that. It would be easier to smash a sniper with it, but with most moving targets I just end up braining myself. Lately I've only been rocking the Atomizer. The triple jump is great, and if you have a Force-a-Nature with you, you can crank it up to a quadruple jump.