Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
I just got done pub stomping and can confirm that it works wonderfully on snipers and medics that are healing their heavy buddies. +20 for moi.

I'm getting the hang of the Basher, I think. If you see a bundle of people, it's best to just take a whack out of each person and run. Maybe the bleed'll kill someone, but it's primarily going to make them panic and likely to split apart. That's when you run circles around someone - when they're by themselves. I think I went 3 for 1 most of the game. Never go for pyros, unless you know it'll be the killing blow. Nothing's worse than missing, bleeding yourself, and being on fire. You've got no chance then.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:34 PM       
When I do use it I run around with this rather than the Boston Basher. It just makes me feel so manly.

While we're on the subject of Scouts this is what I have mine wearing. It just reminds me of someone.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM       

looks like MusclesGlasses.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 07:38 PM       

I like where this is going. I think the hero's tail also looks good with the planeswalker goggles.

Also, you know the scout is pretty buff.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:31 PM       
oh shit, the quake rocket launcher is in the game now?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
yessssssssssss

it is a promo item, though. Ye've gotta own or buy Quake IV, which isn't too hard considering that every id and Bethesda game is on sale for $70 right now for about 2 more days.
pickled
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
I adore the quake launcher. I really wish they would add in more classic past Team Fortress weapons.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Got my first unusual! Uncrated a Solo's Shooter with circling peace sign. Fun times!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:24 AM       
You said almost the same thing nearly 24 hours ago.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:41 AM       
Oh fuck really? Shit, I have a really horrible memory span. Please excuse my faggotry
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM       
You gonna sell that hat for some mad cash?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
I already have every good game in the id/bethesda pack and quake 4 is the only game there not on sale faggotry
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:32 PM       
I owned all the Quake games except for 4, and it was only $20. It helps that there is absolutely nothing for sell this month or next month. All I can think of is Deus Ex this month and Dead Island, and GoW3 next month.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I was so happy Twisted Metal got delayed. Now I have money to spend on games this November, when everything comes/is out.
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
That's what I was thinking. There is so much stuff coming out in October and November, man. I don't know about December though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Nothing of note ever comes out in December. Then it starts back up in January, February, March.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
FATHOM ZERO AND I ARE A HELL OF A TEAM AT THIS TEAM FORTERESSES 2
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:41 PM       
We would be if team scrambling didn't exist. You won against me once.

Until I switched to Medic. Then I got my buddy to beat the piss out of you.
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
FATHOM ZERO AND I ARE A HELL OF A TEAM AT THIS TEAM FORTERESSES 2
Which one of you is the heavy and which is the medic. This will determine the top/bottom relationship.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
I am Scout, he is Soldier. We are credit to team.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM       
ENTIRE TEAM IS BABIES.
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
We need to make an I-Mockery steam group and go play some TF2. Right meow.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
There is one made already.

What the hell do you think we are buddy?
pickled
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
I know that now.

Now all we need to do is group up and go pillage some servers.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
Oh god I raped an entire team during a Kritzkrieg and FZ witnessed THE RAPE TRAIN.