Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 03:44 PM        Trump may run for president?
http://shouldtrumprun.com/

Someone (possibly Trump) is trying to get Donald Trump to run for president

Do I think he should run? Sure, if he thinks he can do something for America, go for it I would like to see what he has to say. I would say that about anybody though.

Will I vote for him? I can't say yet, depends on what his stances on things are. He can't be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history

If nothing else it would make TV much more entertaining if he did run
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Hell he has a better shot of doing something about the economy than anyone else I guess.
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
The fact that he is NOT a politician ups his chance of me voting for him.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
This is the Trump card we've all been waiting for

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
haha i was gonna say something dumb like that too
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
God Dammit people.

Of course he can be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history. As a matter of fact he could totally destroy a crippled nation and live as a kingpin elsewhere.

It also doesn't make for entertaining television. Just look at his other television shows. Like I want to see that shit for 2 fucking years on every channel.

And what is this shit about him not being a politician? I bet this fucker has a firm fist up the governments asshole. Do you really think he doesn't play a part in politics?

I HATE YOU ALL
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Your just mad because he hates Asians.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM       
AHA AHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HEH
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 04:53 PM       
There's been rumors for YEEEEEEEEARS, PEOPLE

GET WITH THE PROGRAM
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Of course he can be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history. As a matter of fact he could totally destroy a crippled nation and live as a kingpin elsewhere.
Except if he were to try that the judicial and legislative branches would stop him. The president has very little power to destroy anything.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
Yeah, but a very rich man who can control the military can do it. Sound familiar? IT SHOULD. Oh yeah, I'm sure all this talk about pinko communism made you forget all about it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 06:28 AM       
He's barely a billionaire. To even get elected he will run through at least half of his available liquid assets. I am not even sure he cracks the top 500 richest men in the world. He's rich, but rich enough to destroy a country, especially the only country with a system of checks and balances? I honestly don't see it

Also he tinkered with the idea in 2000 and nothing came of it.

As a matter of idle curiosity, why does this topic (which was supposed to be more of a novelty topic that fit in politics) touch a nerve so?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
He's a Vegas douche. He would roll up on China and try to break it's knee caps. That's how a "barely billionaire" with a military and over inflated ego could possibly destroy a country who's checks and balances don't prevent rich men from using our military to make financial gains through warfare.

It only touches a nerve because too many douchbags are actually winning and everyone thinks it's "entertaining".
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 12:03 PM       
NO BLOOD FOR OIL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 20th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
NO MONEY RESERVE FOR AMERICA
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
NO BLOOD FOR OIL
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2010, 07:21 PM       
Donald Trump bought a bunch of land where I used to live to build a retirement home, condos, golf course and stores. When the town said no to everything he wanted to do except the retirement home, he gave up the land as a state park and named it after himself.

It was the first time a town owed him no favors and was able to stand up to his usuall bullshit.
Trump "Your going to let me build this or I will build something you really don't want."
Town board "We will make you a deal, you will build nothing. Agreed?"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 12:12 AM       
Probably a giant tax write off.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2010, 06:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
That's what I always think when I hear that.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2016, 09:47 PM       
man guys, this thread huh

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 25th, 2016, 02:50 PM       
Remember you heard it here first!
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2016, 04:04 AM       
God Dammit
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2016, 06:37 AM       
This is the hell world you fuckers all wanted. Congrats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 1st, 2016, 04:05 AM       
Kinda great that everything I said back then is true.
Old Nov 12th, 2016, 11:44 AM