Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:21 AM       
---> science thread. apologies.
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 07:37 AM       
<3

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 09:44 AM       
If they really did send it faster than the speed of light, wouldn't it have arrived before they pushed the button to send it?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
Exactly. Figure that one out, boffins.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
So I guess we're done with the pram maven thing, huh
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
Let's talk about boners

When was the last time you had a boner?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
This morning. Boners are funny. Even the word is funny; boner. I also like the word 'penis'. I'm convinced that's the funniest word in the English vocabulary.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM       
I like to call it a dingus sometimes

P sure I took that from Dr. Steve Brule when he talked about ripping hair from your dick and eating it. He called it a dingus

Anyway I'm about have a boner soon
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
One time, Portland animator Don Carlson, the namby-pamby pedoSmurf rubbed up against me with someone else's boner. Fucked me the freak out.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:45 PM       
Thinking about Steve Brule boners me up sometimes, too.

I have the first four seasons of Tim and Eric on my harddrive here in Afghannyland, and boy do Afghans love it.

They also love 'Big Trouble in Little China' almost as much as I do.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan View Post

I have the first four seasons of Tim and Eric on my harddrive here in Afghannyland, and boy do Afghans love it.
Are you fucking serious

That is amazing
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
I never would have thought Afghans would like T&E
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
So when is Don Carlson going to kill the president?

Any guesses? Is he gonna do it with a cross bow? Or pull string?
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
Yeah and I'm not talking about the Afghans that speak English and are somewhat Americanized, I'm talking about the tribals who are avid believers in Pashtunwali. The Afghans that pretty much are convinced that we're just the Russian reinforcements.

These are the guys that watch Tim and Eric and laugh their asses off. They may not even get it, and it may just be due to politeness, but man is it a hoot.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:59 PM       
In the year 2073, Portland animator Don Carlson will kill the president...by being reincarnated inside of him.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
Yeah.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
It also could be due to the fact that every Afghan smokes dank shit on the reg and therefore things T&E is hilarious.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Hey Shyandquietguy, we never talk. How are you?
Mocker

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
I'm doin fine. In fact I'm just as flabbergasted as Rongi about the T&E being so popular. Then I read about the dank afganny nugs.

You should introduce them to Mitch Hedburg

PS, No! How are YOU?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
It also could be due to the fact that every Afghan smokes dank shit on the reg and therefore things T&E is hilarious.
This is too funny. T&E should do a USO show in Afghanistan

Also tbh when I used to smoke a lot of weed (I quit smokin herb a year and a half ago), I used to find T&E a lot funnier. I still think they're gr8, but the herb made it something transcendentally brilliant
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
As much as I'd love to introduce them to such great comedy like Mitch Hedberg and Bill Hicks, I just think that will go over their head. They know the basics of English: Fuck, Shit, Damn etc...but they're more into the physical humor of things. They cracked up when Tim and Eric rubbed brownies all over each other, or when Eric rubbed balloons all up on his crotch and ass area, but didn't get the subtleties of the Innernette humor and skits like that where basic understanding of the English language would be helpful.

But yeah these guys know how to blaze. I don't partake, since I'm in the Army afterall, but I am very much looking forward towards my enlistment ending and moving to Austin TX where I shall squeegee my third eye.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Yeah and I'm not talking about the Afghans that speak English and are somewhat Americanized, I'm talking about the tribals who are avid believers in Pashtunwali. The Afghans that pretty much are convinced that we're just the Russian reinforcements.

These are the guys that watch Tim and Eric and laugh their asses off. They may not even get it, and it may just be due to politeness, but man is it a hoot.
That's awesome. I don't even like the show that much, but this is hilarious.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
Fuck T&E Awesome Show. I don't hate it, but don't like it because it's the reason why they stopped doing Tom Goes to the Mayor. And I like that show a hell of a lot more. Another show that is kind of a spin-off that I liked a lot more was "Check it out with Steve Brule". That show was probably 20 times better than tim and eric.
Mocker

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
Hickman, do they constantly watch Tom and Jerry? PS: I am sorry but I can't think of too many physical oriented humor here.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
I never really got into Tom Goes To The Mayor, the art direction always bugged me. It was too ugly looking. Also the general tone of the show just kind of bored me. I've only seen like 4 episodes though.

Check It Out With Steve Brule, I only saw one episode but I thought it was pretty funny

T&E has had some truly magnificent sketches, some of the best things I've seen. If you don't think Celery Man is some next level shit, I don't know what to tell you my man