Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:55 PM       
Jin, sometimes the truth hurts more than profanity. But profanity is more fun. And once again, you told me I didn't do well, but didn't show me you can do better. So, the same restrictions:

Quote:
If you can make one insult or comment that does not include the following things I won't care:

1. Anything involving sex, or lackthereof.
2. Anything involving the family memebrs of your target.
3. Anything involving the assumed intellect or physical appearance of your target.

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:57 PM       
That took you three hours chojin? So sad.
One question though. Are you now a whole gay or still half-a-gay?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:58 PM       
He's the other half-gay. Together they make....ULTI-GAY!
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 10:59 PM       
Let's narrow it down. You're angry because we didn't like most of your art, and that we are only allowed to post positive opinions in regards to it.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure
Let's narrow it down. You're angry because we didn't like most of your art, and that we are only allowed to post positive opinions in regards to it.

LOL THATS GAY MR A!
LOL THATS GAY MR A!
LOL THATS GAY MR A!
LOL THATS GAY MR A!

Mrs.A, you're nothing if not original...which means you're nothing.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:07 PM       
*tic*tok*tic*toc* Chojin is a filty cock. I think this is enough verbal ass thrashing for one night. Any more and their legs will fall off. Time to move on to visual thrashing.

Sevenjin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:09 PM       
"If you can make one insult or comment that does not include the following things I won't care:

1. Anything involving sex, or lackthereof.
2. Anything involving the family memebrs of your target.
3. Anything involving the assumed intellect or physical appearance of your target.
"

You challenge me to this?

You didnt even do it yourself if i member correctly?

Isnt a persons height a physical characteristic - that goes in the physical appearance catergory. Sorry bu-bu, next time hey, big guy?

No hard feelings.

Ok, my attempt at an insult that doesnt not include none of those things, lets see if can do a bit better then mr. Two-Face Joker boy.

You, my poor poor beautiful butterfly, are a sickening excuse for a person, challenging people to a "mockery battle" on the internet simply because you are so lonely, your only companion is your imaginary friend.

Poor Baby!

Is this what "adults" do on their saturdays when they arent off at their ultra-cool graphic artist job which pays a billion kajillion dollars a day?

My heart goes out to you, dont worry, Xandor2738 IS real, and your "art" IS good baby.

By the way, what is your obsession with male body parts and excretions, is this something freudian? Dont worry, we still love you, even if oyu are just discovering your "inner man".

"Redemption is a phone call away!"
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:11 PM       
You're not one to talk about originality. Mr Adventure is fresher than a fucking meadow. Recognize, bitch.

Meanwhile, you're the one making mom cracks, gay jokes, and playing off our names in an incredibly poor manner. And for the record, that's not Chojin under a new name. Of course if you hadn't just jumped onto these boards, you would have been able to tell that.

Which brings me to my question: Why did you and your "friend" decide to come to these boards in the first place? How did you come across this place, and decide to jump in without any clue as to what it was all about?
MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:12 PM       
FIRE TRUCK

FIRE TRUCK

FIRE TRUCK

FIRE TRUCK

FIRE TRUCK

(Sketcher)-MRS. ADVENTURE, PLEASE REPORT TO THE FAGGOT PATROL DESK, YOU ARE BEING REASSIGNED TO THE WIENER BRIGADE BY COLONEL COCK AND HIS MOM AND YOUR OVERTIME PAY WILL BE CREDIT IN GAY BUCKS THAT YOU CAN USE TO REDEEM YOUR CHRISTIAN SOUL.

(Xando)-OH YEAH YOU ARE ALSO A GAY MOM, LOL.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:12 PM       
*tic*tok*tic*toc* Chojin is a filty cock. I think this is enough verbal ass thrashing for one night. Any more and their legs will fall off. Time to move on to visual thrashing.

Your replieslook much nicer in this shade of violet, dont you think? or is that just the "Ulti-GAY" talking?

Silly me.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:15 PM       
Not bad. Took you long enough. Were you spending that time thinking, or trying to figure out how to post on two accounts at once? Anyway, enough play for the day. Time to do some sucky "art" everyone will hate anyway so I don't know why I bother. Oh yeah, it's because you and your friends will hate it the most. And don't worry, you can be a filty cock too.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:16 PM       
A Visual Assault?

Are you going to submit us to more of your "Art" baby?

Oh the PAIN! The Humanity!. I take back what i said before ma cherie! No one wants to see it! Please, why do you hate our eyes???

And I am NOT Chojin under a different username, this might be a little hard for you to comprehend, but the internet involessome people who are seperate and not in your head.

Sorry honey.

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:16 PM       
I gotta go for tonight. Don't feel bad cuz we kicked your asses, feel bad cuz your still a bunch of losers.
Feel free to post some more, sketch and I will get back to it later.
btw: WE WIN!

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:19 PM       
btw: WE WIN!

You do, really you do, but only if the contest was "Show how one person can be double the stupid!".

Isnt it strange you both leave at the exact same time?

woah, coincidence, no?

MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:19 PM       
I gotta go for tonight. Don't feel bad cuz we kicked your asses, feel bad cuz your still a bunch of losers.
Feel free to post some more, sketch and I will get back to it later.

Shouldn't Sketch be able to stay if only you have to go?

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:21 PM       
Maybe their mom kicked them off the computer?

Oh well.

C'est La Vi, hey?

MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:24 PM       
NOT IF THEY USE A PROXY MOM TO DISGUISE THE REAL MOM SO IT'S LIKE TWO MOMS AND THEY GET IN A FIGHT LOL WE CAN STAY ON THE COMPUTER ALL NIGHT
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:25 PM       
To late to try to start playing now kids. You had your chance over the last three hours. Stop trying to make me stay longer. let's be brief:

a meadow full of stale cowshit

sevenjin has been around for ages, which is why he has 3 posts as of my writing this.

I hate your eyes because they are in your heads

Ulti-gay doesn't talk. He's too busy fucking men.

your crew started with the first mom joke, racist and pedo accusation

I told you why Xandor is here

I'm here because I wanted to post some art, and jamesman was an asshole for no reason, the rest climbed aboard when I called him on it instead of letting the pathetic pussy defend himself

If you were worried about clues, you would provide some, instead of laughing at people for being new to your precious board.

how do your dad's bedsores taste, James? Better than Jin's ass?

how does your dead sister taste, James? I know you had a lick.

seeya later.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:27 PM       
Good point weasel dick, but again, not well thought out. I have to use the mac to immortalize you dinks. This PC is old, and it's a PC. PCs suck for graphic design.
MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:34 PM       
What the fuck does that have to do with him leaving with you in a papoose?

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:34 PM       
Oh no! The badman came back and he made crazey puns and gay jokes! Now he is explaining the reason the whole things started, which, in my humble opinion - the "Winner" should not have to do.

Let me remind you, you are here because you came topostsome art, other people gave you their opinion of it and you decided that "thems fighting words boy" and created another account to back yourself up as you proceeded to tell the most inane amount of insults containing gay and incestual referrences ever recorded in a 3 hour space, UNTIL people decided responding to your little hissy and then you turned tail and ran "Sorry but i have to go".

Dont worry sketch33, we still love you, you really do make me feel sympathy for you, i mean, you must lead a pretty depressing life if the only thing you have to do on a saturday is call people gayon the internet for 3 hours.

And my ass is VERY tasty, you should know that by now my aztec warrior.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:40 PM       
" I have to use the mac to immortalize you dinks"

Does this mean he is going to draw us???

How cool is that!

Oh yeah, i forgot, he hasnt ever met any of us in real life, or even have a real life for that matter, and he sucks at it anyways.

Nevermind, I cannot wait for your interpretations of us, mr billion-kadrillion-dollar-a-hour-design-sketch33.

Please dont take too long, some of us have things to do sometime this week.

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:46 PM       
See, there you go again. You reply to each comment individually, privinding double, triple, even quadruple posting. And nobody knows who you're talking to, considering all your comments are so uncreative and boring (much like your art) that they could be said about any of the previous posts. The only hint we have is the occasional quote.

Anyway, you posted a picture, and I said it sucked. You started PMSing and acting like you're the greatest artist in the world. So this is all your fault. You could have handled it better than a two year old who can't get a new toy, but you didn't. Instead, you proved that you can't handle when someone says something other than "OMG U RULZ!!!111" Then, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and actually gave some constructive criticism. And you STILL through a shit fit because I didn't unconditionally praise your work like all your other friends in the first grade.

So what happens? You get your "friend" to come on and defend you. And then you have the nerve to accuse us of getting admins to side with us. Mew's status has little to do with anything, and he chimed in on his own account. Whereas your "friend" is apparently sitting at your house waiting for your battle cry to have him log on and save you from the beating yo're getting. It's utterly pathetic, especially since we're all convinced this xandor is a figment of your imagination.

Oh, and just one more thing. All those numbers at the end of your name are just really cool. See, like, Sketch33. That's really good. Cuz, you know, if there were like, 32 other Sketch's running around, I'd be able to tell which one you were. Same with Xandor, and what I have to imagine is his birthdate. I thought only AOLers were that cool. But I guess anyone can get their hands on some numbers and walk tall.

See, you guys are really the most unoriginal pair I've seen come this way. You constantly spout out childish insults dealing with homosexuality and name-calling, and the occasional mom joke. Then you have the lack of comprehension to turn around and call us on those things, when the fact is you just don't get that most of the time, our "unoriginality" is actually just mocking you and your lack of wits.
MY DAD
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:51 PM       
Yes, let's be brief.

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 11:53 PM       
LOL THEY STOPPED POSTING LITTLE GAYS MUST HAVE RUN OFF TO GO COMFORT ONE ANOTHER BY HAVING ASS SEX