Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:46 PM        What the fuuuuuuuuck
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1205393/#

Seriously? Why? It's out now, for Christ's sake, just import the mother- eh, you know what, Fuck you. Make sure to change the main characters to 90210-styled teenagers, that's always a good plan.

Shitcaked scumfucks.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:23 PM       
So, there's a swedish "horror" film about a 12 year old boy who becomes friends with a girl who is a vampire. The film has been already released in Europe, you want to see it but you have to wait for 2010 remake which makes you RAGE.

Is that it?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:44 PM       
Torrents and Netflix exist for a reason, Finland. The flick's cool as shit, man, how would Pan's Labyrinth have been if Hollywood remade it two years later and handed it off to the director of fucking Cloverfield? Do you see why that might be the subject of nerd rage?
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:46 PM       
I've never seen pan's labyrinth
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:48 PM       
Damn dude, there's got to be some movie that you wouldn't want Americans to ravage, you're European, show some pride
Fucking Finland
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:49 PM       
I'm also not that interested of a swedish teen angst vampire movie

I get your point, though
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM       
The point is that it's a vampire movie that doesn't involve angsty teens, we'll probably change that and make the main characters actors from The OC
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:17 PM       
i think i read that the writer of the book was unhappy with the liberties the director of the original film took