Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM        PUNISHER WARZONE
MAN I CANT W8 4 THIS FLICK!

THE PART WHERE FRANK CASTLE IS SHOOTIN PEEPS WHILE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN FROM A CHANDELIER ALL CRUCIFIX STYLE LOOKS SOOOO AWESOME!

MAN THAT GUY LOOKS RLY TOUGH TOO! I MEAN SURE HE LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE FIXING MY FLAT TIRE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BUT WHAT THE HELL HE COULD BE THE PUNISHER TOO RITE?

/sarcasm

Man this flick is going to suck so hard that vacuums across America (and the universe)are going to be jealous. :drumroll :golfswing

Seriously, is anybody really going to see this hot mess?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:48 AM       
Sam said he's gonna make sure to see it opening day, but I dunno why; it looks like shit to me.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:50 AM       
Yeah, the commercials turned me away. I liked the previous Punisher movie, but nothing grabs me at all on this one.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM       
Can't be any worse than the first one... or can it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:52 AM       
I guess I should change liked to "didn't mind".
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:09 PM       
I'm actually looking forward for this one

But then again, I'm a fan of Punisher and action films in general.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM       
I like the Punisher in comics. He looks like a mountain, has few lines, and it somewhat methodical in his approach to killing everything.

The previews for this shit just made me giggle.

Maybe I'm just willing to accept Frank Castle in comic form, but not in live action? I just imagine him as this 6'5 killing machine of a man
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Sam said he's gonna make sure to see it opening day, but I dunno why; it looks like shit to me.
My theater probably won't even get it.