Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 08:53 PM        come help sam and I (must have xbox live)
We need 2 other people (preferably two who don't suck) to come and play tmnt arcade 1989 with us. It's really hard by ourselves

That was very funny. Well done.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 09:06 PM       
FIIINNNE, I'll go buy it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
just gimme bout 15 minutes
Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:36 AM       
Zomboid and I can only make it to Krang

WE NEED YOU SAM!
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
FO SHO. I fucking hate that level with the helicopters that drop bombs and shit. We're getting better at figuring the bosses out though :O

Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
That other game that is the Xbox version of SSB is called Small Arms. They have a free demo. I just played as the ninja girl over at a buddy's house. I'm thinking about getting it, cause I don't have a wii.
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:49 AM       
My roommate has that on his 360. I'm pretty sure it's the full version but I could be wrong. Lemme know if you get it cause I'll just go on his xbox if he does have the full one. I need to get more points too though

Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:51 AM       
I dunno man, I'm torn really. What classics do you have on your Xbox? Do you have Streets of Rage? I am leaning towards that bad boy as well.
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
I have tmnt, smash tv, golden axe, robotron, castlevania, and street fighter 2. I think that's it. I have streets of rage 2 on my wii so I feel like a chump getting it again, but I'll probably bite the bullet and get it seeing as how I can actually play online with it on xbox.

edit: I have super contra 2 or whatever as well, but that's super hard

Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
How far have you gotten on Super Contra 2? Isn't it only like 5 levels?
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
like level 3. It's super hard, man. Fucking wave after wave of bad guys.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
HEY DUDES SORRY TO BE TARDY TO THE PARTY
Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:12 AM       
are yall down for TMNT?
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:28 AM       
not till tomorrow when I can play without waking people up

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:05 PM       
the turtles don't react any faster when you yell at them, zomboid
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Fuck... I wish I still had XBL. TMNT was the first arcade game ( well... the only one... ) that I bought.

They need to put Turtles in Time on Arcade.
The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
the turtles don't react any faster when you yell at them, zomboid
No, but sam and I often yell WOO in homage to smash tv

The Wolf
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
MATTTTJACK GET ON LIIIIIIVE

Role Assigner
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:18 PM       
Ok so Sam, myself, and Zomboid cannot beat Shredder at the end. We are always really close, but we FAIL.

FATHOM, GET THIS GAME!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM       
WOO
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
I'M YOUR MAN
Role Assigner
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
well I just got Super Contra as well. We should show those aliens what's up
The Wolf
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
We shall my son.

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 05:28 AM       
Can I join in guys but I call Michaelangelo cuz I'm wild and crazy hence my xbox live tag ReallySweetName