Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 12:36 PM       
I'll add ya next time I go on. I pretty much also play as Leonardo, MattJack is usually donatello, and sam found out that he doesn't suck with raphael.

That was very funny. Well done.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 02:15 PM       
First I need to buy it Maybe this weekend!
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Once I get me a 360 (hopefully in a few days, I'll be totally up for some TMNT.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
That other game that is the Xbox version of SSB is called Small Arms. They have a free demo. I just played as the ninja girl over at a buddy's house. I'm thinking about getting it, cause I don't have a wii.
Did you end up getting this? I just got some points and it's one of the games I might get. Sam suggested gauntlet cause 4 people can play that too. I'm gonna get metal slug right away too.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
No, I ended up getting Super Contra.

I only have 400 points left at the moment. I was this close to getting Metal Slug, but I got Super Contra instead. Looking back, I probably made the wrong decision.
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
Bah. Just get more points. At least now I have someone to play super contra with.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
No, I ended up getting Super Contra.

I only have 400 points left at the moment. I was this close to getting Metal Slug, but I got Super Contra instead. Looking back, I probably made the wrong decision.
Small Arms is one of the Live's Greatest Hits right now. It's only 400 pts.

http://www.imjosh.com/?p=884
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
Well I just got Small Arms.

Hopefully it is just a fun as I remember it!
Role Assigner
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
this game is actually pretty fun, but the Mission Mode I beat on my second try.

http://www.smallarmsgame.com/

As of right now my best character is Mr. Truffles.

I hate fighting Professor Von Brown. Is there a way to duck/dodge/escape his Psychic Tracers? Cause that shit is weak.

AND

I like Billy Ray Logg's bio!

"Billy Ray Logg is the first mutant tree, and he's furious about it."

We should all play this
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
I have this and I agree that we should play this.
The Wolf
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
I'll get it tonight.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
YOU WILL GET IT NOW, DOG.
The Wolf
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 07:41 PM       
No I'm gonna nap now.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
I'll buy all of these great games tomorrow.

Lord Peet is my favorite character.
The Wolf
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 12:45 AM       
Well, I got more points but when I scratched the thing off to see the numbers, numbers came off with it

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 01:44 AM       
My condolences.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM       
I'll be getting my XBL back soon. If you guys still want to play some TMNT, just send me a PM and I'll drop my gamertag.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 07:37 PM       
Haha Zomboid can't beat TMNT but everyone else can.
Role Assigner
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 11:46 PM       
I wanted to choke that guy who was Raphael! He was eating all the pizzas AND fucking sitting out for the bosses. THAT GUY HAS IT COMING TO HIM IN LIFE

Also, Small Arms is worth getting in my book! Sam and I played for about an hour last night and it is fun I tell you!
The Wolf
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 03:16 AM       
Yeah that guy was just leeching off of us to get the achievements

SUPER CONTRA IS INSANELY HARD

The Wolf
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 09:07 PM       
ALRIGHT BRAWS! I got like 2200 points so what do I download?

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 06:11 PM       
Everybody, go download Undertow.

It's a free gift because of the Xbox Live outages over Christmas.

It's a kickass game. GET IT NOW.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:17 PM       
do you guys have the two extra characters

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Role Assigner
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
I don't. I heard they were exactly the same as two other original characters. It's cool if you got em though!

The mouse's guns are so broken. If you hit an enemy twice with left trigger, they are dead.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 09:46 AM       
well yeah the are the same but they give you two extra levels too

SANTO el enmascarado de plata