Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

I ♥ Taint
Spiritwise22 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:19 PM        Spirit talks from the other side to this side
I was not born to this side of the world, but was taken from there by my mistress when she was born into this world. Oh, by the way I'm the dark side on my mistresss' face.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:20 PM       
You know, it doesn't take long to learn you shouldn't post on forums while shroomin.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:21 PM       
The world's spherical; it only has one side.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwise22 View Post
I was not born too smart in this world, I was taken from there by child services when my mommy was whoring in this world. Oh, by the way I'm the dark stain on my daddies face.
__
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
Ok Ok, Read this or my mistress will be in trouble with everybody. I'm not to be annoyed or told to be a creep either, so you can be yourself if you want to.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
English isn't your first language, then?

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
So, if we don't read it, your mistress gets in trouble?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM       
What?
Do......

You......

Speak.........kkk....

The........

Engrish......?.......?
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
I can speak any language except my mistress is not be killed or hurt in anyway. You see she is my link to this world only and she in having a way of the world with her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
Noooooo....... you can't speak the english.
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
What about cryptic?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
more like loolser
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
I'm not to be erratic or not to be in the know, but you can't be your own way of reading this today.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
Is your mistress hawt?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:46 PM       
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:50 PM       
No she isn't hot with you, but she is married to Jesus Christ our lord as she says on youtube. She was born with a double so called cowlicks on top of her head and a natural line connecting them together, which means "Of Heaven and Earth"
Funky Dynamite
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwise22 View Post
I'm not to be erratic or not to be in the know, but you can't be your own way of reading this today.
So do you post directly from your ESL class, or what?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
what happened to your cryptic talk? It was working so well.
Egg
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
I've got a bunch of cowlicks too, but Jeebus had nothing to do with it. I hear it's a genetic thing, like flipper babies.
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Ok, so now you know it's from a spirit not from a human or you might say from the other side of hell. You see fellas, I could be Satan that you are talking to.
Funky Dynamite
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
You see, I've got a little device in my head. It works like a barometer, but instead of measuring atmospheric pressure, it measures how tiresome something is, and as I read these posts where you can't even articulate your mystical babble, it goes up.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
Yes.. I guess it would take Satan a handfull of posts to make his presence known.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
So Satan, how long have you been trying to speak the engrish?
I ♥ Taint
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
My mistress was eating her night meal. You are going to get a real treat if you want one. Would you like me to tell you a post before you post one only?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
Dude, can you help me like, call me up a shoggoth, 'cause none of my shit's working. Thanks.