Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:44 PM        Attn: Jake of all Trades
I know who you are.

Mr. Martin
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
Did that Trainman book prepare you for me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:02 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:03 PM       
I'm only doing this because you demanded an apology from me. It's a hard lesson son.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
Can your fancy writing skills prevail?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:16 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Ok, so I got her phone number. Should I ring it? By the way, the title of the thread is a reference to the book Train Man, which is a collection of internet posts on a forum in Japan where some Anime geek went to get help about his love life as a new girl came into his world.

Giving me her phone number was one of the first things she did when she responded on MSN, I just never reported it. Granted, because I wasn't sure whether you guys were teasing me or not, you can understand why I didn't report it.

Gonna ring her now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:23 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeOfAllTrades View Post
Sorry guys, I really have betrayed you. It's been two weeks and still no word, I don't deserve it, I'm sure she got my text message, I got a sent notice so I got the number perfect. So far I don't know if this girl is that into me, because she tends to forget to call me back.

That's OK, I'm at the stage of my life where I'm actually watching Anime to cheer on the characters instead of fanboying over the hot gals who aren't even real, so there's hope for me yet. Who knows, maybe the attractive Japanese fujoshi I saw in Kinokuniya will talk to me (if she can understand English).

So I guess childhood promises just don't work out like they do in Love Hina or whatever, that girl should have treated me better, even if she was going to say no, she didn't even pick up the phone to give me an honest answer, how would I know if she'd let me romance her if she doesn't even call, I was simply appauled.

(sorry for the slight tendency towards Eminem inspired rap, this happens to me when I'm angry)
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I bet thats what rapists sound like just a few months before they become rapists.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
antsdoexist@gmail.com

and yes, I do have your addy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
Look at it this way Jake, now we can all pffft, buy all your PFFFTT, Ebooks BWAHAHAHAHA!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 05:53 PM       
The only way to get over your assburger's disease is through my method of shock therapy son.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
MORE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM       
I can make you into a man! (said Tadao to Train Wreck)
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
is that really him
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
How many exp points do I get for destroying a lvl 7 wordsmith? Nothing?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 08:14 PM       
I know what your thinking Janky Boy, you are thing about (or have already) writing a book about your forum experiences. This is a big mistake, I'll be watching for it and I will point out all the lies. You are not a hero and you will never get the girl. Your book project has failed. If you do write it, I had better be a handsome devil!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 08:20 PM       
Where did he demand an apology I want to see it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
Expecting an apology may as well be a demand from me.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698969
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
Ha. I remember that.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 10:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He looks like Harry Potter as played by a sweet-potato.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 12:10 AM       
Only level 7? Pfffffffft
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
I bet that girl he likes did a quick search on the internet like I did. No wonder she is ignoring you.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2008, 01:23 AM       
http://www.animenano.com/blogs/viewi...r-s-Anime-Blog

Wow.

That was very funny. Well done.