Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM        SUPERJAIL
I LOVE IT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Can't stand it. But I will give it a few more chances to be funny.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
i hate it
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
;_;
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
it reminds me of the beavis and butthead dvds with no videos, like there should be something fun in there but it's been forcibly removed
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:57 PM       
;_;
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
OH GOD
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
this show and xavier renegade angel, people who normally i click with pretty well comedy-wise love, while i watch 3-4 eps and get sick to death of waiting for the jokes to actually show up to the party and give up on it
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:27 AM       
I liked xavier: renegade angel.

Superjail will last about as long as Minoriteam did.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 01:30 AM       
It's okay. I really, really wish they had picked up Korgoth of Barbaria, though.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 07:45 AM       
xavier is hilarious, korgoth was cool too. :<

superjail is fun to watch, but it's not rly that funny.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 09:33 AM       
Xavier is retarded. Superjail is only fun to watch if your hopped up on something.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:38 AM       
I liked xavier for a while, but then it just kept getting dumber and dumber. As for Superjail, it's definitely not funny enough to be a comedy.

But Pacman is spot on with Korgoth of Barbaria.

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:44 AM       
Were either of these shows developed by the Wonder Showzen team? Because I think I saw Xavier and he talked like a voice actor from WS...on top of that, I think I remember seeing the PFFR logo after Xavier went off.

I was watching SuperJail and the sort of hyperviolence and incredibly over-the-top sequences that were on Wonder Showzen are on here too, and I can't help but notice the similarities in the animation.

I ask because I loved Wonder Showzen, so I feel obligated to like anything else these guys make.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM       

Poor guy's just wasting away, while Assy McGee is wasting a timeslot.

http://www.petitionhosting.com/petitions/korgoth
OH GOD
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM       
yeah xavier is a pffr deal, and it kind of makes me sad although the animated bits always were the weakest part of wonder showzen for me

oh and i checked and yeah superjail is done by the animation guys who did most of the wonder showzen animation
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:11 PM       
I fucking loved Korgoth.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
FUCK KORGOTH

SUPERJAIL'S OKAY

MORE IMPORTANT: MORAL OREL
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
Much more important: The Drinky Crow Show
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:03 PM       
No
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
Touche
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
The part 2 hunting conclusion was kinda dumb, but I guess it all leads up to a new direction in Orel, so... I do hope it goes well.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 01:49 AM       
I love Superjail. The smooth animation and colors are what really makes it stand out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
_
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Thanks to Burntoshreds posting of Barfight, I now know why I don't like Superjail. I get the bad feeling that he is a one trick pony and every episode will be the same theme over and over with a few random plotlines to make it seem like he is doing something new.

That was a gay runon sentence.