Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 01:10 AM        The Strangers
What kind of bag is the guy stranger wearing? For halloween costume

thanks for help
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 02:47 PM       
did you hear the audiobook of the movie or something?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
Looks like a pillowcase?

I don't really think anyone would be walking up to you and fondling the material to see if it's an AUTHENTIC REPLICA.

Fuck, I didn't even see that movie.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM       
Plus, you know, the movie kinda blew balls.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM       
regardless i liked the way the man guy looked.

and if you didnt see the movie then you have no business giving me shitty advice on the material
Mocker
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
did you hear the audiobook of the movie or something?
your an unfunny kid. I don't even know what you mean but I know its a horrible attempt at humor knowing you!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
Your username is one big failure now
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Oh, I'm sorry. What I meant was, why are you even asking? Surely you have eyes? Or are you blind?

If you want the version that's not sarcastic, I'm saying you're stupid.
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
it's a white paper bag with eyes poked through it. Who asks a forum what the mask in a movie is? A moron.

Even the fact that you think this is a great idea for a halloween costume reveals what a terrible mutant you are. Don't knee jerk react against me because you realised what an idiot you were asking other people about something you can see with your own eyes.

I bet when you go out everyone will say "wow, that's the guy from "The Strangers.'"

Or perhaps more likely, "that's some guy in a paper bag."
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
I think he's wearing a condom on his head. Try that.
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:00 AM       
I upset someone! You are so funny. I hope you pursue comedy in your life.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:48 AM       
They'll probably think you are the Unknown Comic.
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 09:38 AM       
You upset me with your first post you creep. This thread makes me so angry, I hate it. It's like asking what type of jeans jerry wears for your seinfeld costume this year.
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
Not sure if I can handle this! Your jokes just keep getting better.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 11:09 AM       
Ant I thought you generally weren't an idiot

Shame on you
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 11:18 AM       
I thought you were the person who pretended to be a woman on internet forums. So like I give a fuck about you guitar woman. Shame on your parents

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE since it bothers so many fags
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 01:27 PM       
The hell is the deal with that touchy-ass chewbacca guy, seems kinda gay to me

Also, weren't you the one with that annoying Squirrely cartoon flipping the bird as an avatar for a while? I hear they're selling shirts of that at Hot Topic now, better pitter-patter out there and get it while it's still trendy
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:43 PM       

Oh know they sell TMNT stuff in Hot Topic too! no one is allowed to like them anymore! I just went over to their website andthey sell dark knight and star wars stuff too. i gotta stay up on the trends! And invader zim. that show is not funny because punk kids who shop at hot topic enjoy it. great logic. oh and apparently they sell jason(halloween is still cool right guys) shirts and mega man 9 shirts. hot topic is all over the current and like 5 year old fads

what the hell is the deal with faggots getting their panties in a bunch over an internet thread that doesn't concern anyone

this is too funny. keep going! keeping me very entertained at work.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
then I'll oblige you

Avatar-bashing is a hurtful social epidemic. This harmful activity is considered "fun" by faggot groups, who give little to no regard to the intense emotional pain it causes to masculine individuals with high self esteem. Sometimes, in extreme cases, this leads to faggot groups making fun of the defenseless manly men. In some parts of the world, this happens every day.

Stop Avatar-bashing.

Stop hurtful discrimination.

Stop faggot groups.

Give now.
Mocker
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Nice more bad humor in my thread. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such unfunny individuals who think they are actually funny. I hope you are at work too or you are a sad individual for wasting more then one minute of your free time/life on any of these threads
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Your username is one big failure now
Seriously though, I would hate to have that username now. It's just kinda sad.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
Nice more bad humor in my thread. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such unfunny individuals who think they are actually funny. I hope you are at work too or you are a sad individual for wasting more then one minute of your free time/life on any of these threads
Bzzt. Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
NICE MORE BAD HUMOR IN MY THREAD. I'M SO LUCKY TO BE SURROUNDED BY SUCH UNFUNNY INDIVIDUALS WHO THINK THEY ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY/ I HOPE YOU ARE AT WORK TOO OR YOU ARE A SAD INDIVIDUAL FOR WASTING MORE THAN ONE MINUTE OF YOUR FREE TIME/LIFE ON ANY OF THESE THREADS
There we go!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
IT'S A GUS MAKE OVER! YOU'RE PRETTY NOW!
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Queer Eye for the Lame Guy!

Just like the show, except it degrades both parties!