Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official Punching Bag
JakeOfAllTrades is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 04:05 AM        Art School
Currently organising my way through art school, which is pretty much H.P. Lovecraft's Playhouse since it was built on not only an ex-mental asylum, but the one that holds the world record (still standing) for lobotomies.

Needless to say I never use the computer lab, one of the old wards, alone.

So far I've completed my first prac assignment, which is to take photos of objects in new contexts. You'd be surprised how effective a Luigi vinyl toy is at representing a sense of sibling rivalry in brotherhood.

Yeah, and if you know who I am, I'm sure you remember me. I'll just try and get more used to the rippin' on me, a few Cracked articles before posting here should help desensitize me to use of the R word.

By the way, even though I'm kinda regarded as retarded - I still got into art school while Hitler failed to get in. Checklist of things to do to achieve, beat Hitler at art school, tick. So far anyway.

If you want to see some of my photos, check out my profile on ArtLimited which is like DeviantArt for non perverts. PM me for the link.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Spoilers!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 12:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Spoilers!
I like the comic better than the movie because the comic was, like, one page.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:06 PM       
You could upload a few pics to photobucket and then let us see them here.