Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 07:41 AM       
Probably better man. Crying helps during that shit. I mean, it makes you feel stupid, but it's not good to keep that bottled in.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
Definitely. It can make you realise how you really feel.

Pentegarn: Shut up now. I don't call you a twat or cunt, I call you a fat twat, or a fat cunt.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
:JERKINGEMOTICONJERKINGTWODICKS
:goingskiing
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 08:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
so i just got home, its 7am, from a tiling job that started at 8 all night and I was tired as hell and decided to light up some bud and smoke myself to sleep.

anyways, i was making a sandwiich stoned as hell and kept thinking about how sweet she was and all the cute things we did and she would always tell me I was the only horsey in the world for her and what would she do if something happened to me. and then she just turns of off and leaves. she left ME. its almost ridiculous to think about for me. I keep asking how.

and i just cried my fucking eyes out for a good 20 minutes. i dont know how i fell right now
Walking usually helps me out with shit like this. I used to do a lot of walking.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 09:48 AM       
I used to do a lot of walking too, but when I felt like that, it would make me break shit. Usually just finding a house in construction and going to town.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Pentegarn: Shut up now. I don't call you a twat or cunt, I call you a fat twat, or a fat cunt.
Because you are either a misogynist or a closet homosexual. Hear me out

People tend to subconsciously call others cunts and twats, prefix insults notwithstanding, because they think little of the vagina itself. Why is this? Some schools of thought believe that it is a deep seeded hatred of women in general, that then translates any synonym to the vagina (i.e. pussy, twat, cunt) as an insult. There is another school of thought that says that you tend to lump together things you hate, so when you call someone a twat (or in this cast fat twat) it means you hate both them and vagina because of latent homosexuality.

Either way, it explains why you can't close the deal with the ladies

-ing at you again,

Pentegarn
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
so i just got home, its 7am, from a tiling job that started at 8 all night and I was tired as hell and decided to light up some bud and smoke myself to sleep.

anyways, i was making a sandwiich stoned as hell and kept thinking about how sweet she was and all the cute things we did and she would always tell me I was the only horsey in the world for her and what would she do if something happened to me. and then she just turns of off and leaves. she left ME. its almost ridiculous to think about for me. I keep asking how.

and i just cried my fucking eyes out for a good 20 minutes. i dont know how i fell right now
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post

-ing at you again,

Pentegarn
You've professed that you aren't funny many times so why are you trying so hard?
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
ladies PLEASE. THIS IS ABOUT ME.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Because you are either a misogynist or a closet homosexual. Hear me out
this would have been much funnier if you'd just left it at that. that said, plz stop with the armchair psychology; this isn't the mock wars and either way you're not being funny so i'll have to ask you to shut up now

thrash0 i'm sry to hear it bro. i find it hard to believe anything women tell me, and situations like this are why. that's also why i'm dating a redneck with a black belt--i assume all our disputes will simply be settled in the ring.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
I haven't read any of the posts in this thread. But I totally empathize with what is going on and you just need to hang in there baby!
And now nothing more is necessary

Nice tits, though. Good work team
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
this would have been much funnier if you'd just left it at that. that said, plz stop with the armchair psychology; this isn't the mock wars and either way you're not being funny so i'll have to ask you to shut up now
You got it exactly right, but you are a smart guy, I would expect nothing less from you.

Yes, the first part was the actual meat of the post for funny.

The follow up part, or as you called it, the armchair psychology, was for those, like Zhukov, who would not get the subtlety of the first part without my elaborating on it.

In essence, the funny part was for people who get it, the 'armchair psychology' was for people like Zhukov who like their 'humor' to be based only in fact
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Shut up Pentegarn.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:28 AM       
I GIVE YOU TITTIES AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE TITTIES, AND LESS BOOBS.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 04:24 AM       
i just kinda had the same thing happen to me!

ive been talking to this girl and she like gave me her number and texted me constantly and shit. then overnight she stopped talking to me and avoids me now even though everything seemed cool.

Whatever though I'm just considering it practice for the world of dicks.
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 04:39 AM       
Lovelessness is spreading.
Banned
jcsites is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM        hey
thank you so much for being allow me to be part of this site
Prepare for time warp.
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsites View Post
thank you so much for being allow me to be part of this site
IT JUST WOULDNT BE THE SAME WITHOUT U
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 08:43 AM       
We were born to succeed, not to fail.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:14 AM       
I was born to die. Damn bots trying to be inspirational.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i just kinda had the same thing happen to me!

ive been talking to this girl and she like gave me her number and texted me constantly and shit. then overnight she stopped talking to me and avoids me now even though everything seemed cool.

Whatever though I'm just considering it practice for the world of dicks.
YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER 4 DEAD.