Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
finally watched true grit really good movie the coen brothers easily squezze the best acting out of jeff bridges

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Gave District 9 another watch. Still very cool and sad.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Rented Hereafter. I forgot that it was pulled from the shelves in Japan until I watched it and realized why.

Tsumani scene aside I found the pacing of the movie to be flawed and clumsy
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 10:06 PM       
2008 remake of House with Michael Madsen. It was produced by Fred Dekker, but this is one of those Lion's Gate films. It's a remake that has nothing to do with the original. I still enjoyed it overall. 3/5.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
Actually it's a not a remake of the original 1986 House movie, it's based off the 2007 book by Frank Peretti. As you said, the only thing in common is the title.
And I agree that it's... not terrible.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 12:38 AM       
royal tenenbaums
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Half of "Get Low" which was really good. Then about half of Blade II which is Blade II.
aint nobody

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:25 PM       
child's play
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:41 PM       
I finally got to see Blade Runner. I liked it better when it was called Battlestar Galactica, the replicants were called cylons, and Edward James Olmos was in it for more than 10 full minutes.

I mean it was a cool movie and all, but all these TV series that I've been binging on for two straight years now have really made pacing of the occasional movie I watch seem ridiculously fast. Harrison Ford loves a replicant after they barely spend a total of 25 minutes together? Please

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM       

I liked it. 2 really really really bad cheesy parts and then the rest was normal cheese.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 01:47 PM       

Pretty original as far as what the aliens are doing. I would compare it to District 9. Not the story, but how it has more to do with story than graphics.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 03:08 PM       
Skyline sucks in every way.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
I've never seen Blade Runner. I watched Minority report which someone told me was the sequel to it though. Minority report was decent.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
it's not a sequel but they are both based on philip dick stories so i guess they could both be in the same universe?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM       
Were there replicants in Minority Report? I don't remember any.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 03:24 PM       
I don't remember. They had ladies that could tell the future or something though. They might have been triplets..... does that count?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
if it's anything related to blade runner/do androids dream of electric sheep, it's a prequel because the earth isn't ruined yet
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
I can kinda see that, but then again the Blade Runner people would have access to physic powers, that would mean that the replicant test would be unnecessary.

I'm going with those 2 stories have nothing to do with each other when compared in movie format. I've never read the books.
OH GOD
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
it could be they got rid of using precognitives to fight crime after the events of minority report proved it too unreliable, idk
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
I'd say that both of them are at least on the same shelf.
aint nobody

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM       
black rain and patty hearst
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
Suckerpunch in IMAX.....real bad. It was visually impressive but what garbage. I couldn't wait for it to be over.

After the movie people were walking out saying how philosophical event it was in film making and storytelling.

Then in the parking lot of the theater some fool had to do a 3 point turn to get out of a regular parking space. I can only imagine he was subjected to the same garbage and caused a lapse in driving skill for him.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 28th, 2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: more garbage.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 02:03 PM       
i watched that monsters movie and when i saw the cover i thought it was a girl holding a chainsaw so i thought it would be action packed and then it ended up just being whale sex

their budget was probably too low to have a good monster fight or some shit cause the monster was always hiding behind some bushes or some shit until the end and then it was seriously like clay statue orca sex
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM       

???
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Pretty original as far as what the aliens are doing. I would compare it to District 9. Not the story, but how it has more to do with story than graphics.