Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:37 PM        NFL 2011/2012
Let's talk some pigskin!

What's with Joe Banner? Did someone cut holes in his Dockers? He's spending Lurie's money like it was gasoline and he was driving a HumVee. And what are they going to do for DeSean Jackson?
You may already be there.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM       

Oh NFL, how we missed thee.

The lockout is finally over and everyone is ready for some foosball. The last week has seen a flurry of activity with free agents and undrafted rookies engaged in a spirited game of musical chairs of which the NFL has never seen before. Camps are now underway and out of shape fatasses like FORMER Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie are getting cut from their respective teams.

In case anyone forgot already, the Green Bay Packers (boo) won it all last year:

Draft Recap

Cam Newton (or $cam Newton as Bama fans will tell you) was taken number 1 overall by the Panthers, causing noted bitch-boy and former 2nd round pick Jimmithy Clausen to switch to Johnson & Johnson No Tears shampoo.

Texas A&M LB Von Miller was taken second by the Josh McDaniels-less Broncos. He also tried to sue the NFL for the lockout shenanigans or something like that.

Tide DL Marcell Dareus went to the Bills at number 3

No Palmer no problem for the Bengals as they took Georgia WR AJ Green at number 4 and also took Palmer's future replacement Andy Dalton of TCU in the second round. Dalton's hair also matches his uniform.

Arizona took LSU shutdown corner Patrick Peterson at number 5. Hopefully he pans out better than Antrelle Rolle who was taken high in 2005.

The Falcons traded up to get Julio Jones from Bama, who Tony Gonzalez is already saying "This kid Julio Jones is the real deal. He's the best incoming receiver I've ever played with. Come to think of it, it's not even close."

Young Qbs Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, and Christian Ponder went early to the Titans, Jaguars, and Vikings, respectively.

Also Nick Fairley went to the Lions, causing NFC North QBs to shit their pantaloons at the though of a Lions D-line anchored by Fairley, Suh, and Kyle VandenBosch.

The last player of the draft, Mr. Irrelevant, went to Cheta Ozougwu of Rice.

Godspeed, Cheta.

Notable Transactions

CB Nnamdi Asomugha
Old Team: Raiders
New Team: Eagles

WR Sidney Rice
Old Team: Vikings
New Team: Seahawks

Rice will be joining his bff and former Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson in Seattle.

Kevin Kolb
Old Team: Eagles
New Team: Cardinals

Jason Babin
Old Team: Titans

One year wonder ends up back in Philly where he palyed in 2009.

CB Johnathan Joseph
Old Team: Bengals
New Team: Texans

QB Matt Hasselbeck
Old Team: Seahawks
New Team: Titans

Keepin' the seat warm for Jake Locker.

Barrett Ruud
Old Team: Bucs
New Team: Titans

Donovan McNabb
Old Team: Redskins
New Team: Vikings

I'm desperately hoping that last year's McNabb was a fluke.

Reggie Bush
Old Team: Saints
New Team: Dolphins

Albert Haynesworth
Old Team: Redskins
New Team: Patriots

If anyone can whip this fatty into shape it's Belichick.

Chad Ochocinco
Old Team: Bengals
New Team: Patriots

Ronnie Brown
Old Team: Dolphins

Vince Young
Old Team: Titans

Less pressure and a chance to learn from Vick on the bench.

New Coaches

Jim Harbaugh
Old Team: HC at Standford
New Team: 49ers

Jason Garrett
Old Team: OC/Interim HC Cowboys
New Team: Cowboys

Hue Jackson
Old Team: OC Raiders
New Team: Raiders

Leslie Fraizer
Old Team: DC Vikings
New Team: Vikings

Pat Shurmur
Old Team: OC Rams
New Team: Browns

John Fox
Old Team: HC Panthers
New Team: Broncos

Ron Rivera
Old Team: DC Chargers
New Team: Panthers

This took me too long to type up so you guys better enjoy it!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM       
YEAH, LET'S GO BROWNS.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:08 PM       
I'm not going to quote you, WR, but good luck on the McNabb thing. He should do better with a few people to throw to, plus a running game. Peterson is still there, right?

Good luck with the new HC, too. I'll be watching with interest.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
YEAH, LET'S GO BROWNS.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I'm not going to quote you, WR, but good luck on the McNabb thing. He should do better with a few people to throw to, plus a running game. Peterson is still there, right?

Good luck with the new HC, too. I'll be watching with interest.
Yeah he's in the last year of his rookie contract. I have no doubts that he'll get locked up with a long term deal this season.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:00 AM       
ok Raiders, please have a good season this year....or at the very least a halfway decent one like last year
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 01:40 AM       
I think Jackson will have the Raiders in the playoffs within 2 years.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
He's actually a Browns fan.

Whiterat, I wish you would post like this everyweek. I just caught up on more than I needed to in the nfl in less than five mins thanks to you.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I think Jackson will have the Raiders in the playoffs within 2 years.
If Al Davis doesn't fuck it up anyway. The Raiders are where pro coaching careers go to die unfortunately.

New Browns coach makes me happy, regardless of who it is

This has been an uber busy week, it is clear the owners really wanted things to get going again
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 10:30 AM       
RAIDERS ARE GONNA WIN THIS YEAR I JUST KNOW IT
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 09:26 PM        RIP Bubba Smith
Bubba Smith passes away.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp4511
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Rest in peace, big guy.
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:44 PM       
So who actually believes that Randy Moss is going to stay retired!

not me
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 05:26 AM       
Sure he will, just like Brett Favre.
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
He might, cause he has probably run out of teams who are willing to tolerate his shit
I was so excited last season when the Vikings traded for Moss. I always wanted Moss to somehow come back and finish his career in purple but I guess some thins are just too good to be true.

For what it's worth his arrival and quick exit helped Childress find his ass without a job.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
Quote:
For what it's worth his arrival and quick exit helped Childress find his ass without a job.
No, he has a job.

Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
No, he has a job.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
Moss is gonna end up in the cfl.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
So who actually believes that Randy Moss is going to stay retired!

not me
Or even the
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Technically, this is the second time Randy Moss has quit football. The first was when he decided to play for the Raiders.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 05:55 AM       
Since it is pretty much a proven fact that Moss is a poison, I think even the CFL, the Arena league, WWE and American Gladiators won't want him even.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
There's always "Dancing with the Stars".