Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM       
"smh" is probably the gayest thing to happen in the history of the written word, btw

for those of you who don't know any idiots, it's shorthand for "shaking my head." its proper use is apparently at the beginning and/or end of every sentence.

i was also hanging out with some people the other day and watching futurama, then one of them actually facepalmed a few times during the episode. later in the evening i said something about furries having no redeemable qualities and they were all "no way man i know furries and they're cool, this is the wrong group to say that in"

basically i hate everyone
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 07:13 PM       
So I'm going to send an inventory of all the stuff i want (not all the stuff that's mine, either, just what i want) from the apartment (legally i have to tell them all the stuff that i want/try to get it before i can file charges) and I'm going to send a copy to the landlord but i don't have their address.

Would it be dramatic of me to call my ex-landlords and ask for an address I can send certified mail to? Cause they're all weepy fucks so they'll probably call my ex-girlfriend crying about it and then she'll call my grandma and be a bitch.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM       
Quote:
i was also hanging out with some people the other day and watching futurama, then one of them actually facepalmed a few times during the episode. later in the evening i said something about furries having no redeemable qualities and they were all "no way man i know furries and they're cool, this is the wrong group to say that in"
I didn't know that furries actually KNEW people other than each other on the internet. That's kind of creepy.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I didn't know that furries actually KNEW people other than each other on the internet. That's kind of creepy.
I knew a furry once when I went to public high school, but it was before I knew what a furry was, so I just thought, "Man, that tubby girl is really into Sonic the Hedgehog."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I just had to Google "furry" because I didn't know what the hell they were.

I now know that they are the harbingers of the eradication of the human race. Bring on the Four Horsemen, please, and quickly.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM       
You know who will be in those horse suits.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:10 PM       
with sex flaps
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
lmao he did wut now???? smh neway

Quote:
"smh" is probably the gayest thing to happen in the history of the written word, btw
This is quite true.

I have taken to cringing every time I hear the "dingdong" tone indicating I have a new message. I'm considering sending everything to a global recycle bin.

I refuse to use any "accepted" interwebs shorhand like 2day, btw and wut. I do however use special shorthand known only to the few and the proud, which goes over most people's head, but can be highly amusing if timed just right.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Back in the early ICQ days, when my number was 8 digits long (!) and it was still a green flower that said "uh oh!", I had cockatiels who learned to mimic the "uh oh!" exactly. Day and night, nonstop. Drove me crazy.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:43 PM       
Better than the parrot my dad got from a drill-sergeant he knew, it was like the thing was channeling R. Lee Ermey.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Parrots sound like living, breathing versions of those singing wall ornaments.

Hilarious the first three times. Then, target practice.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:09 PM       
After spending the ages of 6 to 9 running away in terror, with that motherfucker chasing after me, and listening to it squawk "KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL KILL EM ALL!" at two in the morning, I agree with you, GW.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:12 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:16 AM       
IS BONIFASIO THE FATHER?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:49 AM       
still can't sleep, gon' steep some oolong, btchs
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Okay, I'm using the last of my block of Super Sculpey to make one last medical specimen. The idea behind this one is that after the end of the war the project was brought to the US under Operation Paperclip and continued at Plum Island's building 257. This sculpture is pretty small, so I'm probably going to use a small mason jar or possibly an apothecary jar.

So I need some help here. Since this is supposed to be from the early fifties should I still seal the jar in wax? I'm also thinking that instead of typewriting on the label, I might get one of those punch-out label makers, the kind that spits out raised labels on plastic strips. Also, which do you guys think would fit the time period better? A mason jar or an apothecary jar?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Quote:

for those of you who don't know any idiots, it's shorthand for "shaking my head." its proper use is apparently at the beginning and/or end of every sentence.

basically i hate everyone
Your problem seems to involve loser friends; I recommend getting new ones

Of course, some of my new friends kept calling me at three am, just making sure that I didn't know where to SCORE SOME BLOW, so new friends can be bigger pains in the ass than the old ones, I dunno...

Actually, now that I think of it, out of ALL the friends I've made since moving back to California, the only consistently cool ones are all gay. So, the answer to your problem of hating everyone is gay people.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:26 PM       
'Course, my standards have changed since moving back to California. Now I pretty much desperately seek out friends willing to put down the fuckdamn video games for two seconds and leave their cuntsnargling houses for more than an hour at a time
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:01 AM       
I hate the stuff you like
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM       
Somehow that reminded me of Cake.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM       
It sounds like Cake, doesn't it? I think it was pretty good.

I like Cake.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
I don't understand what you said

Clay, it seems you're too old to be down with the kids.

Like the rest of us.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I smell EXCITEMENT!
Colonel, I think you can say ass on Facebook nowadays.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 01:39 PM