Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM       
Bought the Saturday Night's Main Event DVD earlier today. Great nostalgia. They should just re-air this stuff on Monday and Friday nights, rather than recycling feuds between guys like Cena, Edge, HHH, and Orton ad nauseum.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 01:44 AM       
Looking at old wrestling stuff on youtube, and I found what has to be one of the great "shoot" interviews. It's just Mick Foley, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and an interviewer eating and talking about how the business has changed. I totally recommend this to anybody who digs wrestling and has watched it evolve (or devolve IMO). Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apZ61D3HyMA
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 08:30 AM       
Why is a WWE thread in the sports forum?
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM       
Because it's not just sports, it's sports ENTERTAINMENT.

Don't look at me, Vince said that.

j/k fuck them
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 06:36 PM       
Anyone else notice that Andrew "Test" Martin went up to the wrestling ring in the sky?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 08:58 AM       
Yeah, I didn't hear what happened though.
What Video Games?
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
Shame. He was only 33. Sounds like a snappy newsflash for CNN.

Taking up professional wrestling will cut your lifespan down to roughly 40 years...unless you have no wrestling ability.

j/k fuck them
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
I just watched one of my friends tag team with Superfly Snuka down in Clayton.
He's held up pretty good!
Short match, but it was really fun!
What Video Games?
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 01:23 PM       
Jimmy Snuka is amazing.

Also, I've been reading The death of WCW, and finding some hilarious botcheries, like this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXkZCtZ-6IU

I'm trying to find one from 1999 where a bunch of stage blood was supposed to drop on Kevin Nash but misses and hits the crowd. It cuts to vince russo looking shocked. Konnan and Juventud Gurrera are standing behind him in stitches.

Oh, and Kevin Nash screwing up walking and tearing his quad literally on his returning day from an injury.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIa7KU4N5Eo

j/k fuck them
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
WCW used to get on my nerves.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 02:59 PM       
Not as good as when Booker T called Hulk Hogan a n*gger.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Not as good as when Booker T called Hulk Hogan a n*gger.
nothing ever is
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2009, 01:57 PM       
Raw is in Buffalo tonight, debating whether or not to go.
What Video Games?
Old May 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
I've debated on going to Raw on the 15th until I seen Big Business will be there on the same night.

j/k fuck them
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:13 AM       
King Kong Bundy is supposed to be coming to NC sometime soon
:D
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2009, 09:36 AM       
Love me some King Kong Bundy. I can't get this picture to post but here is one of the two greatest Bundy's of all time:

http://mickeynews.homestead.com/file...undyal0001.jpg
What Video Games?
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
Picture is brilliant.

I still caught RAW in Lousiville, thanks laregely to my friend being an idiot and getting the date wrong. I thought they still did the shows in advance (They do for WWE Superstars, which a rejects that aren't reject enough for ECW) ut RAW's live. Just goes to show you how long it's been since I seriously watched wrestling!

Apparently, judging by Wikipedia and the confrontation Flair had with Randy orton on RAW, he's possibly un-retiring AGAIN.

not as bad as Terry Funk, who had retired and un-retired so many times the experts and marks actually lost count.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM       
lol, me and my roommate were playing Resident Evil 5 and chainsaw guy popped out. He's like "Oh! Chainsaw Charlie is back out of retirement." So we killed him retired him and then bust out laughing when he came back to life for another round. "His pension ran out again."
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 03:00 PM       

until Andre the Giant comes back, you can all go fu*k yourselves
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
I don't even know what is going on right now, but I got tickets to see The Great American Bash on the 28th.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 12:24 PM       
It doesn't matter. I usually go to it when it comes because its an excuse to drink copious amounts of booze and yell at people.

Went to the great american bash a few years ago and met Benoit which was amazing(still have his autograph! ) At the actual PPV they had a whole Benoit tribute to him and then he lost to Bradshaw for some reason. It was a terrible event though
What Video Games?
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
That sounds fuckin' ridiculous. And not in the good way where some wrestlers are all like "Well, the best matche sI ever had were the ones I LOST.

Anyways, 3-for-All is on tonight. Sounds predictable and absurd.

Orton vs. Triple H vs. Cena vs. Big Show for the WWE title

Jeff Hardy vs. Edge vs. CM Punk for the Heavyweight title

and Tommy Dreamer (Who hasn't retired) vs. some schmuck for the ECW title.

j/k fuck them
The Unicorn
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
YOU MEAN SOME SCHMUCK WHO NEEDS TO RETIRE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO VS CHRISTIAN
What Video Games?
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
And now it's the schmuck who needs to retire vs. the schmuck who's not as cool as edge vs. the fat schmuck who's been in WWE way too long vs. the irish schmuck vs. the schmuck that speaks with a lisp.

Anyways, Trump Raw was certainly one of the more entertaining RAWs I seen in a while. Me and a friend have been joking about Randy Orton's "UH KICKED HIM IN DUH SKULL!" speech a lot and now having heard it I can't stop laughing.

I look forward to seeing Cena vs. Miz.

j/k fuck them