Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 27th, 2010, 05:21 AM        My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic
Does anyone here like the new MLP show? Personally, I think its good. Its well written with some wholesome humor. Good characterizations too.

I may be offending some people who grew up with the old MLP shows, but I think its a great update to an old show. I watched the old MLP shows but I think they were just too campy *cough*sowaseverythingfromthe80's*cough*

Although This show is more sugary than anything before it. ^^;

Weaver of dreams
Sparkles the Fairy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Friendship IS magic!

The new MLPs look a lot more anime than the original. How does it end?!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
I haven't seen the ending yet, Sparkles. They haven't even finished with the first season yet. And yes they have anime-ized it a bit. ^^
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF THIS SHOW

FUCK PONIES.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2010, 08:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post

FUCK PONIES.
I agree with this.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 12:40 AM       
EXCEPT FOR FAT PONY, FAT PONY IS AWESOME
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 01:27 AM       
They were also hella evil in that Dexter.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 01:49 AM       
I'm totally painting these on my van. That'll get me chicks for sure!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:07 AM       
I LUV BABY CHICKENS
Banned
dunn8392 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post

FUCK PONIES.
HAHA YES! Agreed 100%. My GOBLINS watching it and I never understood why. She likes it when I watch it with her, but I get so bored and end up cleaning or doing anything BUT watch it.

Last edited by executioneer : Dec 16th, 2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 10:28 PM       
In unrelated notes, avoid the remake of Strawberry Shortcake. It is penned by Lucifer himself.
mmm muffins
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 07:53 AM       
long bump, but apparently this show is really popular now =O
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:21 AM       
I gave it a chance for the sake of my toddler, but I find it to suck. The ponies all look like anime characters now. I mean, moreso.

I also hate the Strawberry Shortcake remake and I know I'm going to hate the Smurfs remake when it comes out.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
I've never had any interest in this show, but I can say that I've developed a disliking for it without even watching it since it's the favorite subject of the hipster and lesbian cliques in my school. Run on sentences are cool.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 07:48 PM       
What the fuck is this stupid gay thread doing here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:18 AM       
hi
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
SUP
Spoilers!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
SUP
Spoilers!
Sup2U
Spoilers!
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 7th, 2011, 10:20 AM       
Medium-sized bump;

Boy, that animated GIF really got my epilepsy going.
BANNED

Old May 7th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
you're like a furry lover or some shit so it prolly got your cock going too.

this is where his "COMES" part is pentegarn
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:14 AM       
guys i watched this show and it erased my brain
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM       
Is that why Wiffles doesn't post anymore?
OH GOD
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:42 AM       
maybe

that or she's upset over lauren faust leaving the show