Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Coulrophobe
Mike Tobacco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 11:31 PM       
Hope the whole Stanley Cup Finals is like game one has been. 6 minutes and some change on the clock left in OT and neither team is giving an inch.

Triple OT! This should be a good series.

-Moliere

Last edited by Mike Tobacco : Jun 13th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:07 AM       
Hooooly shit. What did that end up being, like the 5th longest game in Finals history? They kept saying, "This is the tenth longest game. This is now the ninth longest game. Seventh-longest game, now."

We were fully expecting it to go six OTs or so.

On Paul Bissonnette's twitter, he was making merciless fun of a woman saying she couldn't wait to see Kane in shootout, calling her #puckslut and such.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM       
I thought they were "puckbunnies"?
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM       
Congrats Kit, btw - I think you win our "little" pool by default.

So what's the prize?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM       
I have to cheer for Boston just to stay in 2nd place.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 10:42 PM       
Bobrovsky won the Vezina.

Guy looks like a 12 year old and has a hot wife. He's riding pretty high right now.

I'll say it again, those seven saves in a matter of seconds at the season closer were fucking amazing. He totally deserved it.

I guess the losers have to eat penis cake.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 10:34 AM       
When they were tied at the end of regulation last night I was like OH SON OF A BITCH because I was tired and did not want to wait through 3 more OT's.

The term used to be "puckbunny", the type of girl who prattles on about which players are "hot" and tries to sleep with them, knowing little to nothing about actual hockey, sort of like a groupie if the groupie couldn't even name one of the band's songs. I've actually seen a few female ice crews referred to as "Puckbunnies", so I think the term is on its way out. But last night, one of the tendy accts on twitter:

"It's ok guys, Chicago still gets a point for OT loss" #tweetlikeapuckslut
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 01:20 AM       
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:27 AM       
I declare this whole playoffs null and void due to the lack of Canadian teams in the finals. Again.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM       
As the only female in our bracket league, I assume my win (and not wanting to fuck any players) keeps me above puckslut suspicion.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
I declare this whole playoffs null and void due to the lack of Canadian teams in the finals. Again.
what if i told you 3/4 of the bruins' roster are canadians, would that change your mind?
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 08:08 AM       
Maybe.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM       
I hope a) Chicago wins it tonight and b) none of that multiple-OT shit gets pulled.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:00 AM       
yay on both counts

now please get rid of the patchy playoff beard, Kane, it's creepy as fuck.

Also, did anyone else hear Shaw's unbleeped "FUCKIN' A!" He deserved it after the puck to the face that didn't stop bleeding
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:20 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:26 AM       
basically, yeah
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:17 AM       
http://deadspin.com/andrew-shaw-is-f...ckin-567732775
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM       
Ouch, did that take him out of the game?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 07:39 PM       
Only for a shift. He came back in with stitches, but it randomly started gushing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:36 PM       
man, fuck this

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 02:02 PM       
since I act like I know whats going on, people talk to me about trades and I have no idea who these people are and why it's important. I nod my head in agreement and they are just happy that they have been reassured.

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 12:41 AM       
I can basically only post here now. If I post anywhere else in the forum, people start seeping out their vaginas about how dead it is and no one good posts.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 11:15 AM       
I love it when they come back after a year of no posting, complain that no one is posting, then go away to never post again.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM       
Yes, the hockey forum is for all the cool people.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:15 PM       
You're about to lose that chess game, Mr. T.