Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:21 AM       

I don't want to pee play with her. I want to fuck her mouth hole and cum all up in her hair. Then make her kid pancakes.

Last edited by Tadao : Apr 12th, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:33 AM       
Hey, Shrubfest. Where you at? Lemme aks you sumthin'.

How you doin', gurl?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
according to my kid's bathtub, hot water makes you Asian.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:06 PM       
Chinese to be specific
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:08 PM       
well, duh, a japanese baby would be dumping that gel shit in the onsen and having the time of its life
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:15 PM       
A Chinese baby with a spit-curl.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
That is it's ear.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
Jap babies eyes slant the other way
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Why the hell am I the only person in the United States that thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny as fuck?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
My best friend loves it. He's an idiot though.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
and why would the bathtub manufacturer think a parent would need to be reminded as to whether or not their baby's bathwater was cold or scalding hot
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:02 PM       
I think its hilarious My friends, my coworkers, even my brother thought it was retarded (and that kid still watches cartoons at the age of seventeen, WHILE SOBER)
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:02 PM       
My mother loves it. She's an idiot, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
Dear Kitsa.

Spoilers!
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I think its hilarious My friends, my coworkers, even my brother thought it was retarded (and that kid still watches cartoons at the age of seventeen, WHILE SOBER)
Bubbles is the best.

Also, what's wrong with cartoons?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Why the hell am I the only person in the United States that thinks Trailer Park Boys is funny as fuck?
I've met dozens of people who love the show. When I was deployed we would have 10 or people crowding around my laptop watching the seasons on DVD every night. I have met only one person who I introduced the show to that didn't like it.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
BUBBALS

Depends on the cartoon
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:21 PM       
Glad to hear I'm not the ONLY ONE, though. I would have bet money that it would have been a big hits with my friends in Coos Bay OR, but it just went flying over their heads (as did my Bill Hicks dvds)
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
according to my kid's bathtub, hot water makes you Asian.

So that's what happened to my child!!

What brand is that, Kitsa?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
TITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:38 PM       
and i'm back. glowbelly did not come see me.

she had a good reason though, but maybe next time.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:44 PM       
Fisher-price, I think?

Yep, fisher-price.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fisher-Pri...i_sku=11315703
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
Know what every newborn child actually needs?

Spoilers!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
SEXYPARTYTIME