Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
I was really disappointed with the season premiere of Dexter. It seemed like there were lots and lots of inconsistencies and plotholes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Until it was hammer time
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
WE'RE RUXIN'S TEAM, WINNING EVERY SCUFFLE, AND WE'RE ALL DOING THE SHIVA BOWL SHUFFLE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Hammer time was ok, but I've never been to a multi-day class reunion myself.

Or any class reunion for that matter but still seems like it wouldn't have been multi-day.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 07:13 PM       
When my class reunion comes, I'm going to go as a homeless guy. Just not bathe for a few weeks and grow my beard long. Wear a shirt with holes in it. Pretty much my usual routine except I tell everyone I'm homeless.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
I plan to never attend any class reunion, because fuck all of those people.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
So the simpsons are renewed for another 2 years making it 25 years total and then they'll probably quit doing it. God won't they just kill that thing. It was close talks though. It's gotten to where fox is losing money on it. But they'll probably make more in syndication of the new episodes anyways.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
The Simpsons are so beyond culturally irrelevant nowadays that it's extremely easy to just pretend it's dead and leave it at that

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
It's reminding me of an old family member that you love so goddamn much who's lived so long past coherency or joy that you'll actually be kind of happy for them once they die
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 07:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
:thumbsup
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
The Simpsons are so beyond culturally irrelevant nowadays that it's extremely easy to just pretend it's dead and leave it at that
I have been doing this for close to 10 years now.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
When I received my invitation for my 5 year reunion, I sent a letter back saying I had died in a car crash. I never received one for my 10 year reunion.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
Season 2 of An Idiot Abroad is going on. I just watched the first episode of the new season and it's pretty entertaining. Karl Pilkington hates doing things just like I would hate doing them. He's forced to do them, but is stupid and has funny takes on things. I enjoy watching him be uncomfortable and say retarded things. It's a good show.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
I'm not a big fan of Karl when he's out by himself, I only find him funny when he's with Ricky and Steve. But I loved his argument with Warwick "Wicket" Davies about the Chinese dwarf village. "They have a king. He's got a little crown and everything."
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 01:47 PM       
I haven't seen the latest episode of Breaking Bad yet, but I have to say season 4 has been a disappointment for the most part. There wasn't nearly enough Saul for my liking, and I feel like a lot of episodes where just a bunch of boring conversations.
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:05 PM       
It's had ups and downs, I think it will probably be better on DVD viewed back to back. The main thing that bothers me is that it's not that funny anymore; I've been rewatching seasons one and two and I can't believe how much I laugh every episode.

The Gus thing is played out at this point, so I look forward to season five when everything should move in a new direction.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
I like how when karl calls warwick it seems like he's trying to sell him on moving down there, like if his acting thing doesn't work out. Then it goes from that, to him defending the dwarf village.

And breaking bad was good this season. It's been tough to call really until I can see how they wrap it up. I thought there'd be more happening with the car wash, but that's been minimal for how much they put into it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I have been doing this for close to 10 years now.
For me it's only about 7 The longer you've completely ignored the Simpsons the cooler you are

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Yeah, it has such a different tone this season that it's hard to judge until it's all viewed again, knowing how it's all meant to fit together.

The main reason it's not that funny is because Walt and Jesse haven't been together that much I think.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
Yeah, this season has been kind of monotone in terms of mood. It's mainly been anticipation and build up. It was funny when Walt used that guy's first dollar to buy a coke. And when Mike's ear gets partly blown off.

The sideplot with Hank and Marie's marriage becoming rocky was abandoned pretty quickly
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
I haven't willingly sat down and watched a new Simpsons episode since I was in Middleschool, probably.

I saw half of one a few months ago and thought "This is still funnier than current day Family Guy."
Arts & Farts
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 03:03 PM       

Best episode ever.
Old Oct 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
That robot bit is the best ever.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
Tonight's finale was the best hour of television I've seen in a while. Holy shit.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
fuck i missed it