Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 05:29 AM        Fun online game
http://chain-hq.com/

It's a WW2 themed...uh.. bird's eye view strategy game I guess. No building of units or anything like that. Just commanding 4 guys and working with your team to kill the other one.

Check out the getting started section on that site to learn how to play and everything before you jump in to it. It takes a bit of time to get used to the basics, and as you go on you learn how to play better. A lot of the guys that play are dicks but I figured I-Mock people would be able to handle it.

You play in the opens to gain points and as you gain points you can gain rank. If you really wanna get points, join a regiment (like a clan/squad or whatever). The one I'm in is pretty new but we're good so if you wanna join or have any problems with anything lemme know :o

Oh, if you register and need your name verified by a mod or whatever, lemme know and I'll tell one of them to do it, cause apparently they're lazy like that.

That was very funny. Well done.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 07:50 AM        I registered
Can I take you up on that offer Zomboid?

I signed up as xbxmcj for the game if you needed to know that.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 10:29 AM       
Your account is approved now. You should be able to get in. If not, lemme know.

If you wanna join our regiment, sign into the site and follow this link:
http://66.36.242.52/regiments.php?viewreg=The}Walking}Dead . You can apply from there.

Edit, it's called the Walking Dead...and join company D :D

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM        I'll be on tomorrow
I can't play it today, I have some chores around town to take care of. I'll try and get on tomorrow though. Thanks Zomboid.
The Wolf
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 11:02 PM       
Bump, fuckers. MORE OF YOU NEED TO TRY THIS GAME

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 11:14 PM       
I registered to play like a week ago but the fuckers still have verified my acount.
The Wolf
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 01:03 AM       
Yeah, "multis" are a problem in the game so they're overzealous with activating accounts. Just tell me your name and I'll get it activated.

Edit: It should be activated now...Try getting in and if there's a problem...just make sure it's the right password and if not register a new name I guess. Kinda pissing me off how bad the registration process is though

hix1122 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 07:50 PM       
I just signed up like, 30 seconds ago, but I figure I should probably nip this in the bud. My user name is Chicken_master, so if you could inform the paranoid mods, I would appreciate it.