Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 21st, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
1. "I'm not the one who made a thread based around condescending"

Meaning ColonelFlagg made a thread based around condescending.

2. "Condescending to people you just happened to walk by that day"

He happened to see some people that he didn't agree with and had to rage about it on the internetz without know them or knowing the case they were fighting against. See Dennis Kucinich interview I believe on page two of this post.

Oh that's ok. I was just wondering if that was what you meant since I think maybe there is a word missing from the sentence, that's all. No biggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
You mean this one?
Is that real? It seems to me that it's just a few words copy-pasted over and over and over again.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:09 AM       
Quote:
You mean this one?
I love that a computer speaking at a really fast rate still took over 8 minutes to say that one word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Is that real? It seems to me that it's just a few words copy-pasted over and over and over again.
It all depends on who you ask. A linguist will say no because it is a formula and dictionaries say a formula is not technically a word. If you ask people trying to be a smart ass, they will argue for it being an actual word for comedic effect. But it is an actual chemical formula, and it is spelled that way. It would all come down to how you define what a word actually is.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 06:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Oh that's ok. I was just wondering if that was what you meant since I think maybe there is a word missing from the sentence, that's all. No biggie.
There's no maybe about it, he should have the word 'being' in there before 'condescending', and he does not, so it comes out stilted.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 07:42 AM       
Well it even that 'formula' seems like it's just copy and paste over and over and over again. I would have thought that a formula would only need each... uh... ingredient pronounced once, rather than five hundred of 'glutamyl'. Call me ignorant if it's not the case.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:53 AM       
I think we need a ruling from the Colonel.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Sorry, naming proteins is what biochemists do, and why I try to stay as far away from the subject as possible.

IUPAC says that the 189+kword name is the correct one, so I'll let them be the judge and jury.

Personally, I like the name "Titin" much better. Much more compact.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM       
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 05:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Personally, I like the name "Titin" much better. Much more compact.
Me too, especially because it has a tit in it
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM       
I like how Coolie is supposed to be smarter than everyone but he can't even read the board rules that recommend people don't make a "Hi I'm new" thread, he can't read the sub-headers of the sub-forums to know that threads about toys go in the gaming sub-forum, and he just pm'ed Kitsa asking her what her avatar is from even though he just posted in the same thread where she explained that exact thing. Why is the only person who understands everything about the world also the only person on this forum who can't read?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Just the same, I'll explain it. I just wish I could remember what the chick's name was. I used to know it, dammit.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 08:54 PM       
See guys, thecoolinator has it all figured out:
Quote:
Doctors don't even study health; they study disease. Modern doctors are taught virtually nothing about nutrition, wellness or disease prevention. Expecting a doctor to guide you on health issues is sort of like expecting your accountant to pilot a jet airliner -- it's simply not something he or she has ever been trained in.
Quote:
True fact: It is illegal in every U.S. state for a doctor to recommend any vitamin, nutrient or food for the prevention or treatment of any disease. Doing so can cause a doctor to have his medical license permanently revoked. How crazy and outdated is that?
I should probably report almost every doctor that I have ever had, then.

Quote:
More research is needed to find "cures"
This lie is especially hilarious because western medicine does not believe in any "cure" for any disease. They aren't even looking for cures! This lie has been repeated since the 1960's, when cancer scientists claimed they were only a few years away from curing cancer. Today, four decades later, can you think of a single major disease that western medicine has cured? There aren't any.
Smallpox doesn't count, I guess.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 09:19 PM       
I can think of two of us here who have actually set foot inside a medical school (and paid tuition/exorbitant book fees). I can think of one additional person who has a doctorate in a scientific field. All three of us would most likely take exception to all of those statements. :/
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:05 PM       
You're all just a part of the system. You've got to open your minds to the truth but instead you keep them closed and just believe everything that you're told.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
Why is the only person who understands everything about the world also the only person on this forum who can't read?
Dude, I think you answered your own question right there.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM       
SHIT
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:28 PM       
Is this thread still about tea?

I prefer the green tea that you get with Chinese takeout.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 10:46 PM       
I like green tea mainly. I liked Tender Leaf (gold box) in the 80s and 90s but can't find it anymore.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
See guys, thecoolinator has it all figured out:
I should probably report almost every doctor that I have ever had, then.

Smallpox doesn't count, I guess.
He is probably splitting hairs by saying a vaccine isnt a cure but a preventative measure. What a tool.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 07:07 AM       
i like tea a lot too. i like jasmine green tea a lot but probably my favorite tea is earl grey that bergamot spice or whatever they put in it is awesome. i usually mix it with milk and sugar and its deliciounable
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 09:51 AM       
I drink a lot of Nestea. My favourite is pear.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 10:17 AM       
I drink Medicinal Herbal Tea (Organic) and Yogi Detox Tea (Partially Organic)

Is be good for yuz all!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
OH HI! IS IT TOO LATE TO COMPLAIN AND RUIN A FUN THREAD?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 02:54 AM       
yea but don't let coolie catch ya